The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 22-01-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

OK enough babbling, continue may time in batam on 20 Jan to 22 Jan.

Reach kupu2, to my surprise there's a group of SG Malay guys about 5-8 of them. Abu was busy entertaining them but saw me and chat abit with me but told him to talk to the group of guys 1st. So after all chit chat and talk cock, to a point where Abu was saying, all the gals are good here, you don't believe ask me since I took a few, (this guy's ignore my suggestion) this groups with all bells and whistles only took 1 gal. I even had a talk with 1 of the gals saying only took 1, they looking to book or future wives? She replied Iyah la, bergaya aja ni semua, Malas mau layan. Most gals felt the same way. So just a thought bros, when you are in a big group, don't try to be a hot shot when you are looking for young, pretty yet u want 900k price. (1.2jt is fair) also with your attire, cap with sunglasses on in a fish tank, u look like an idiot more than being cool. Are you in a fucking beach with that sunglasses on while in a fishtank. Amateurs!!!! OK rant over back to my story.

Continued
Old 22-01-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

1st bonk: kiss me while she stroke my cock, I ask for bj, she say put condom 1st, i told her I just wash so tada, got a bbbj. Not long thou but it was a slow bbbj. We kiss again (looks like she loves kissing). Did some and more sword play with our tongues. I kiss her, lick her neck and make my way down her nips with my tongue, suck on her nips for 5 mins and we are back at kissing again while she stroke me. This goes abt 10-15 mins. Told her to put the cap on, fuck her missionary, she cow gal me, doggie, I still didn't cum, make may way on top of her, bbbj me, she stroke me till I cum on her small breast.

Leave her in hotel room, do some errands, bought 2 tixs for XXX: return of Xander cage (movie was OK la but Donnie yen kickass). We walk back from Nagoya hill mall to our hotel (near Allium hotel). Had 2 nasi goreng sent to our room. I ask for sex after late dinner she said later, so I play with my hp and sleep, she does the same.

2nd bonk: hug me while we sleep but with her fingers she start to arouse me with touching of my nips, for me I just stroke her inner thighs, I was giving her light kisses pretending to show no interest and to my surprise she jump on top of me start kissing and sucking my mouth like a posses gal. We kiss non stop, I'm on top of her, by now my dick is wet, she stroke me and I cum at her tities again. After the deeds is done, she said, haven't put in yet I make you cum, with a punch in the air gesture, I reply better la if not I cum slow u tired I also tired. Both of us laugh.

Sadly next morning no action cos I got a early feri to catch. Told her I go back 1st, put her tips money on the table and kiss her goodbye.

Name: ***a (jawa)
Place: kupu2
Price: 1.3jt (from 1.5jt)
Bbbj: yes (if you ask nicely but don't expect her to suck your soul thru your cock)
Gtf: yes
Rtf: not for me (with this rate I think I'm going to top my numbers of gals I book in 1 place)

Thanks fellow bros who have taken your time and read my FR. Happy cheonging to all bros.

PS: And also I really appreciate to all bros that up my points. Thank you so much and God bless. Peace.

Last edited by fde83; 22-01-2017 at 12:50 PM.
Old 22-01-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

LOL.. Play the hint game ya.. there are only a few 24 hours joint around, and most of these, you only want to take short time. Take booking and you might be faced with girl problem. 31? Hmm... that's a very BIG hint.

By the way, for legit booking joints, even after the closing hours, still can get their girls.
Old 22-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Sad to see ferry tickets become more and more expensive...
There are "loopholes" in place to bring down the ferry price. Just not that direct. I believe I shared with you before. Either that or, like a bro here, learn of ways to get your tickets paid for.
Old 22-01-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
There are "loopholes" in place to bring down the ferry price. Just not that direct. I believe I shared with you before. Either that or, like a bro here, learn of ways to get your tickets paid for.
Yeah... thank you bro mm for the kindness. I am actually concerning all price might go up one after another... good days always yesterday... so let's grab today while we still can...
Old 22-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Hahaha... shit did I play the game wrong. Lol. I have already mention the name of the place. what, more "hints" u guys want. Hahaha. Bro miumiu, you sir are spot on about the ways of boking there. Here's another "hint" 31 is just opposite (abit to the right angle) Morena karaoke & pub. There's a lot of joints in that rows but bros you been warn. This place everyone knows. Nothing secretive like secret Garden which I shall crack to code and spoilt it to all bros here. When we care we share.
Old 22-01-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
Just check in Barelang hotel for 3d2n trip.. anyone can advice where is the link booking joint? Tks in advance.
https://sammyboyforum.com/sho...postcount=3721

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 22-01-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 11
hornist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
I shall not say much..... Again...
Bro can advise me what went wrong? Haha can be thru pm if you are more comfortable. Thank
Old 22-01-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Clicking on the Spoiler button below will cost nearly 15mb

( Click to show/hide )

The director of this movie (Stephen Chow) is using mani new faces,new actors and actresses...but CGI effect is pretty neat,for your info.

Hope to be able to watch this movie in Batam during CNY 2017 and hope it isnt a disappointment. Better keep my expectation low.
Looks like another feather from the same bird is brewing nw.
Old 22-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Good observation

Oh,exchg rate opp formosa is 9400.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuraWrath View Post
Keep going! Keep going up!

hopeful next week 9500.
Last year CNY rate was 9650/SGD online,suppose to be able to change in Batam for about 9600/SGD and above under normal days but during CNY time i can only manage to get 9500/SGD. Arcade money changer about 1 week before CNY 2016 was at 9600/SGD (in accordance to CNY 2016 summary).

Every footprint i made in Batam allows me to learn something,to allow me to prepare myself better. Massage can be a disaster during those days but this year,i am better prepared.

(special thanks to bro Hawkeye,hehehe...becos I stole his idea)

6 more days to CNY 2017

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 22-01-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornist View Post
Bro can advise me what went wrong? Haha can be thru pm if you are more comfortable. Thank
It's the unwritten 3 shots time that only bros who exhibit the newbies signal encounter. Mami Ai Ling (the Chinese speaking Mami) won't pull this stunt with me as she know I'll just smirk and walk away.

We had a long discussion about this with bro fde before.
Old 22-01-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 11
hornist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
It's the unwritten 3 shots time that only bros who exhibit the newbies signal encounter..
So the mami tell the girl about 3 shots before she came over? Hopefully wont encounter this problem in future haha.
Old 22-01-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornist View Post
So the mami tell the girl about 3 shots before she came over? Hopefully wont encounter this problem in future haha.
yes, many joint got set the rule max 3 shot, btw if the girl like, how many shot oso can
Old 22-01-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Yes,definitely still valid. But do note on the dates of the posting bcs updates were done in the other forum where nono able to make update amendment. He cannot edit anything here after 30 days of posting on this forum but he could on the other side.
You seems to read my post and memorize them quite well.

Quote:
For first timer,if u stay in the right hotel area,it's really hard to fail unless u are ultra picky on girls,or be expecting the best of the best which won't happen unless goodluck is with u.
I usually skip replying post/s from first time batam cheongster looking for SSYT,hehehe...I can help newbie understand the basic of Batam cheonging and travels,but I have no obligation to help them meet their super high expectation. If I direct them to those SSYT,i scare they MAY start to "choose wife" again,hehehe...that would be yet another problem.

Keep expectation low, be humble.

Best is show them a direction and feed them just the basic. To explore deeper and dig in deeper or not, is entirely up to them. In my nearly 3 years in Batam,i dare say every popular booking joints mentioned here also will have SYTs,but whether can see them or able to get to book them or not ,sometime has to do with affinity (and luck), hehehe... especially the 镇店之宝。

Quote:
Right hotel area mention in my post here don't mean BCS that side. It's at Nagoya area or anywhere within 5mins around Formosa.
I 1st time go Batam,and I stay in hotel around Nongsa,may I know where I can find SSYT in that area? hehehe...or I stay in Harris Resort area, may I know where I can find a good bonk?

Those were the familiar words I hear.

Quote:
U read, u could win,u don't read,u might have to come back here to pretend u win. Help is always available here in this thread if u willing to read.
I often emphasis, the one who ask questions also have to try to help those who would be answering understand the question/s. If one didn't know what to ask,READ 1st...I was able to tell if they have read when they asked. Like you did,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
I'm sure I would have been able to get it for 200k if I had insisted; I think she was horny enough. However, I decided not to be so "zek ah". Afterall, I need to be fair to the cewek too.. Hehe..
Everyone's definition is different when comes to paying it right. 200k fj and 100 hj is my benchmark as well as my guideline. And I will add more for VAS (value added service).

I don't mix tipping and the agreed 'servicing price' together. A tip is meant for the well-deserved,not when she ask for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
PM me if you want the name of this particular masseuse, maybe u can try and chiong for the 200k FJ and reclaim your record.. Hahaha...
Thank you for your offer,i already got my own targetS there, hehehe...special thanks to you,hehehe...

Quote:
Just like my reply to him below, pointing him to the direction to seek answers to his own question, with minimum suggestion to alter his original plan.

My previous post - https://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=5364 , also replying him in near similar way.
You reminded me of my new signature words, hehehe...

You didn't tell him straight the answers to all his questions but instead show him using my linked summaries , so that he can remember better (via his own reading and understanding) when he becomes involved on that day of his trip, which will again help him understand better.

The whole theory is, if I were to just TELL you all the answers, I am almost sure you wouldn't remember them in heart, and may start asking the same thing again some time later. When I point you to a direction for you to seek your own answer and when you find it all out by yourself, will you then remember them. And to really understand and get the feel of it all,you will have to be physically involve in that situation.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 22-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Got meh? I never encounter whor... Maybe I behkan, only fuck 3 rounds each time...

LOL.. just kidding. Like I mentioned, seems like only newbies or those new to the joint get this rule imposed on them. Easy way is to ask the papi or mami ini front of the girl is there any limit on the number of shots. Surely before you buy anything, it's due diligence to find out the condition of the sales/purchase contract right?

If there is, them at least you won't be caught surprised when the girl said she's leaving when it's not even bedtime and you utilized the 3 shots quota. And if there is, it's up to you to walk out of the joint or to rent the girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1