The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 10
MarkParkerII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkParkerII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkParkerII is a Helpful and Caring Samster
❤Seductive Stella❤ Foxy Vixen with Affectionate Tip Top Svcs & Irresistible CHARM ❤

Seductive StellaFoxy Vixen with Affectionate Tip Top Svcs & Irresistible CHARM

Name
Stella

Height
1.63m

Cuppers
34 B Cup

Services

Shower
Before and after without fail

Frenching
Yes Slow and steady

Breast Massage
Yes erotically done

Catbath
Sensual and slow paced, from top to bottom

BBBJ
Yes with good suction combine with deadly CFM look

Painting
Loving it! Hit her G spot & she get juicy wet!

COB
Yes shoot all over her body

FJ
Legs opened to welcome your rod anytime! Love the fast lane

GFE
Out to please! Beware her KC

Services not ALLOWED:

RAW!ANALUnmentioned Services

Damage
$100 / 60mins / 1 x FJ
Rm included

Contact

Click Here

Language
Only able to take Mandarin speaking & Texting Bros. Deeply Sorry to other bros

TianTing808 天庭808

Old 08-09-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

MarkParkerII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkParkerII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkParkerII is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ❤Seductive Stella❤ Foxy Vixen with Affectionate Tip Top Svcs & Irresistible CHARM

Reserved for FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by poobo View Post
My take on Stella

Look – 8 Very womanly. Fair and smooth complexion. Cheerful personality. Doubt any man will reject her

Bod – 7.5 sexy and curvaceous. She has everything a full warm-blooded bloke would desire in a woman.

Boobs – 7.5 B cups that firm and look big on her body. Nipples are light brown in colour. Very nice to mould, caress, lick and suck

Frenching – 8.5 Very engaging and passionate

Painting - 8 get juicy wet easily and she give very nice moans

Catbathe – 7.5 stimulatingly done! Send me to heaven!!

BBBJ – 8 excellent! Spend quite sometime doing it. Balls suction very good.

FJ – 8.5 super accomodating. We did various styles before I cum in missionary. Best is she pull me towards her and french me aggressively as I turbo pump her

Attitude – 8.5 Super solid

GFE - 10 Very strong, we had a good chat and her laughter sure is music to my ears. Totally non commercial feel

RTF – Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
JoJo Stella
A Nice Sweet Sexy Womanly as today she wear Cheong San ... chio & very feminine. soft spoken lady that hv lots of elegance

Knew her b4 she left more then 1 year back ... tats time we used to meet weekly at H81 same day same time without failed ... just like having a secret affair w a high class lady ... we gave each other a special name ... she is my only cai tats we had bond together already w Chemistry ... keekee

Today we has a special mission to meet after waiting for sooo long ... just wanting so badly for each other so passionately as we missed each other soooo much
Once she opened t door she cant wait to pull me in ... we started to hug n french furiously n passionately with so much so touching n honey words tats in our hearts for so long ... dum even want to stop n letting each other go
Once she lead me into her rm ... wow what surprised me .... in her dim rm .... A Lighted Candle B Day Cake w A Bottle of Red Wine along w 2 cups n B day Song was playing softy ... I simply wordless n look at her w almost wet eyes ... she really do so much more n taken my words seriously ... Then she spoken ... she pray n do something to delay her code red which supposed to b today n she turn down all bookings b4 me as she just want me to b her 1st n celebrate our re meet .... wat a Special Lady to me ... if u bros think I m KCed how many FLs do such a caring thing to u if u had I bet u r lucky ... n if u r not touched u r not human
We share t cake n wine ... talk abt wat we had missed ... n even slow dance w t soft music played ... she whisper softy dum worry take our time I arrange 1 n a half hrs just for u
We slowly follow our passion taking off piece by piece till we r in our B Day Suit then I carry her onto t bed ... all t while we r kissing n frenching furiously
Services is out of t line n not exits .... We just Making Love thru t passionate way tats lovers do .... Kissing Frenching Painting Licking n Sucking each other n in t right time just enter as 2 become 1 ... the momentum of both bodies movement w soft moaning w honey words whispering ... changing of positions so naturely as we know wat we want .... t wetness n t grips tat we can feel n trying hard to hold to our last blast ... when I wanted to withdraw she said she just hardly dum want to let me off ... keekee
We unwillingly bit farewell n looking forward to our next meet ... even b4 I reached t ground recv sms fm her w sweet honey words again

What A Sweet n Special Lady to me .... the Chemistry tat we bonded tat no 1 can replace easily ... Gosh !! I think I m trapped again... may stick to 1 dish per week again

Sorri bros for reading a boring n non juicy FR .... more like a love story .... keekee ... I will like to keep her if I can but too bad I cant so just for sharing

My Endorsement n Strongly Recommended
Quote:
Originally Posted by caycan View Post
Had a great time with Stella. chemistry is there. she easy going and superb service

Here her stats

looks – 8.5 sweet and lovely eyes
body – 7.5 very fair and smooth
boobs – just right
frenching – 8.5 non stop frenching
catbath – 7.5 sensual and good
BBBJ – 8 shiok. good suction
FJ – 8 responsive. will go in rhythm with my pumping
Service/Attitude - good…no commercial feel
RTF - very likely as we spend a full hr together and her GFE is very strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgReader View Post
Since today a long weekend, I decided to have a session with Stella last night again.

Wasn’t the first time I went to look for her, her services and attitude is always great!

Review of her!

Body: Smooth skin
Boobs: nice to press
Looks: Same as picture!
Shower Together: Yup!
Frenching: lock lips like lovers
BbbJ: Watery and enjoyable
FJ: Accommodating!

RTF: Already did
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaichai View Post
I just had another great (RTF) session with Stella. She just gets better and better and I would regard her as one of the best FLs in Dome 2. She looked fresh and smelled good (with perfume smell ). Told me it was a fren who gave her a bottle of perfume. Shortly after the door was closed, we were engaged in passionate frenching and petting as if we are lovers. Soon I discovered that she was already wet. She said I made her wet and horny..haha.

Foreplay continued with lots of frenching after we had our shower. She cummed when I tasted her salty & at time sweet cunt juice while I was licking her passy. She is indeed a great sex partner who is willing to go all out to please me. I like her sexy moaning while we were making love..she was so horny and kept saying “hao shuang ah” . She was clearly enjoying herself. In the process she had multiple orgasms and I could feel that her cunt juice was like flowing out non-stop as we were engaged in intimate & passionate love making. It took me quite a while ( about 25 minutes ) before I cummed. After that, we continued to hug each other while resting on bed to regain our energy.

She may not be the best looking FLs in Dome 2 but she certainly has the look ( “nu ren wei type ” ) and a touch of elegance. I enjoyed myself enormously each time I have sex with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacelona View Post
Bros, was browsing and see the FRs esp LH one so decide have a go for Stella and here it goes:

Look: 8 Foxy with sweet smile

Boobs: B cup

Body: 7.5 shapely and balanced

Catbath: 8 she used her boobs to massage me for a good 5 minutes, followed
by a sensual catbath

BBBJ: 7.5 deep, tender and sensational

Frenching: 8 good and passionate frenching

FJ: 8.5 obliging, responsive and proactive, started with cowgirl, doggie and
ended with missionary with fierce tongue fight as I abt to release

Attitude: 8.5 friendly and not a time watcher. Willing to engage in small talks.

RTF: Yes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cancan2 View Post
I had a great session with Stella

The session is like making love with my own girlfriend. Her kissing was very skilful, and when I banged her, she enjoyed it so much, she held me tightly. Her BBBJ was also good. And she was very wet after I sucked her boobs.

True feeling of making love to a girlfriend or love. EXCELLENT.

Will return.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Yoz yoz yoz...

Very enjoyable bonk.. super wet pussy and super teasing tongue for frenching.

One of the better looking petite lady.

Gfe can get better when u visit her more and she really try her best to deliver enjoyable service.

Xy bro, plz take good care of her hor..
Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
以下就是我们这些色鬼不时都会经历到的不幸画面。。。

男的进房。女的脱衣。男的脱衣。女的帮男的洗澡。女的吹萧不到一分钟。男的要吻女的,女的不让。男的要舔小 妹妹,女的不让。男的只好去插。女的假假大大声呻吟。女的要男的大力,快点。女的演技一流。男的拼命的插。 半小时后结束了。女的去洗澡。男的去洗澡。女的说: "下个客人到了"。男的无奈,付费离开。

这样的做爱方式多商业化,多无聊,多没意思。倒不如自己打飞机算了,何必浪费时间和金钱,还平白无辜受气。 最冤枉的就是,不但没爽到,我们的白色军队也白白的牺牲了。

最近就是好倒霉,频频遇到这种情况,好沮丧失望。。。。直到前个星期,托逍遥哥的福,让我认识了妹妹,终于 能够好好享受一番。

我这个老头子,一大把年纪,经不起轰轰烈烈的刺激,还是比较喜欢那种慢慢做爱爱的形式,不然闹出人命那可不 是开玩笑的。我最不喜欢女生匆匆忙忙,蜻蜓点水,草草了事的了。记得那天约妹妹时,一进妹妹闺房,我们坐在 床角,妹妹握着我的手,像朋友相聚一样聊起天来,轻松自然的,没压力,一点也不陌生。冲凉时一边聊,一边欣 赏着妹妹那苗条的身段。虽然没有波涛(胸)汹涌,妹妹的轻声细语,柔情似水却把我彻底的淹没了。回到床上, 妹妹依偎躺在我身边,小鸟依人的感觉真好。很喜欢这样的感觉,不匆不忙,有一种跟情人幽会的感 觉,很舒服。

妹妹样子清秀,跟照片大同小异。妹妹人亲切大方,不但带有高雅成熟女人味,还有淡淡的异国韵味。一双靓丽的 眼睛,坚挺的鼻子,还有那双我欲罢不能,一直想要去吻的揉唇。很喜欢近距离,脸靠脸,含情默默看着妹妹那会 说话的眼睛,四目交叉,互相放电。感觉对了,手轻轻握着妹妹的脸颊,轻轻的,唇碰唇,吻了。那瞬间,时间似 乎停了。。。

进入正题,妹妹先像小猫咪一样慢慢的,轻轻的,湿湿的舔了我的全身。之后,就很努力的为小弟弟服务,双手也 忙着抚摸我的身体。吹啊,吸啊,舔啊,摸啊,好舒服。与此同时,我也毫不客气的去抚摸妹妹那苗条的身躯和修 长的双腿。好喜欢妹妹那柔滑,白里透红的肌肤,摸得好爱不释手啊。唉,色鬼就是这样的。

妹妹舔了好久之后,也轮到我为妹妹服务了。拿出我的看家本领,出尽法宝,慢慢的把妹妹舔得爽呆了。”嗯。。 。嗯。。。”。。妹妹轻轻呻吟着,小妹妹也随着节奏,慢慢的湿了。当我舔对了,妹妹身体就不由自主的震了一 下。小妹妹越湿,我舔得越爽,连手指也派上用场了。时不时还吮妹妹手指,妹妹自然反应就是用那淫荡的眼神来 鼓励我继续加油。很开心妹妹让我舔了好久,看来妹妹也是投入其中,其乐融融。:d

最后,妹妹还是顶不住了,帮小弟弟带上雨衣。一边插,一边亲,一边抱,慢慢的,轻轻的。。。。听着”嘶嘶嘶 ” 淫水泛滥的声音,看着妹妹脸上皱着眉头。。。。搞了好一段时间,把妹妹都搞到手麻痹,脚无力,满身大汗的, 还真不好意思。事毕后,妹妹也没催我离开,反而还躺在我身边聊天,请我吃饼干补充精力,就像情人一样,感觉 很舒服。

我不是小说家,文采不好,不会描绘得栩栩如生。我只会说,跟妹妹做爱爱是一种享受。很喜欢整个过程,整个感 觉,很温馨,很投入,一点都没有商业化的感觉。和妹妹做爱爱就像跟情人秘密做爱爱一样。。。不说服务。。。 不说技巧。。。不说姿势。。。就只说感觉

有人说,"人是为爱而生的,所以想学会做人,先要学会做爱"。做爱可以轰轰烈烈, 速战速决,激情万分。做爱也可以简简单单, 慢慢调情, 温馨舒服。”喜欢吗?”,我问妹妹。”嗯”,妹妹羞涩的点了个头。就这么简单温馨。。。。

注:以上只是我个人的经历和感受。各花入各眼,您的可能会不同。每个人都有自己对做爱的要求和看法,标准都 不一样。不然我们就像机械人,那可多可怕啊。哈哈。:d
Old 08-09-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

Re: ❤Seductive Stella❤ Foxy Vixen with Affectionate Tip Top Svcs & Irresistible CHARM

Reserve for FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pssybank View Post
Thanks to Bro Canthvenuff's intro. A good bonk is hard to come by these days in SBF. Of course I also love to bonk a pretty SYT with great body. But if she doesn't engage me, like no kissing, hug her also no response, got C-boobs also cannot suck till my heart contend, then I rather go for a nice lady with good service. And Stella is the one...

Stella is MILF...not drop-dead beautiful, but pretty, and very friendly. She's quite skinny, boobs not big, but allow me to suck until I shiok. Hug her from behind, she will respond, by turning her head back to engage in frenching. She also allow painting, I paint until shiok shiok also. Her GFE very high, ask me lie down relax first, when I arrive. Then we rubba rubba, and start to kiss passionately, at first fully dress, then later in lingerie. My KKJ was very hard, so happy to meet a willing and obliging lady. It gives me a feeling that I'm making love. After shower, she gave me a good BBBJ. Then I slowly service her, french, kiss her neck, down to boobs, tummy, legs, then pussy. Put on cap, and pump her. I thought I can last and change a few positions. But the bonk was so good.. she extended her arms to lock on my neck, I love this... Then her legs also lock on my waist. I pumped her missionary, french passionately, and can feel the cum building up. I should have slowed down, so that can last longer. But I enjoyed so much, that I continue pump and let the KKJ take control and fire a good shot. It is short, but damn shiok... The foreplay was too good...totally spontaneous and not mechanical.

We rested, then tcss, then shower. All the time, she's very nice... gentle and caring. Made me feel like she's my lover. I paid her tip on top of her rate. And she's thankful... I will RTF her...

Thanks Bro TS for this gem...
Quote:
Originally Posted by assass View Post
Met up with Stella at her place yesterday, my rating as followed:

Looks: 7.5 (Feminine looks)
body: 7 (petite slim)
Boob: B (sensitive nipples that harden easily)
BBBJ: 8 (excellent. almost CIM)
Catbath: 8 (very sensual, very thorough)
Frenching: 8 (passionate)
Fj: 7.5 (Good cowgirl)

Overall, good feel. seems like chemistry is there as there no rush al all

Thanks TS
Quote:
Originally Posted by digck View Post
Had a session with Stella. My quick FR on this gem as follow:

Looks:8.5 (sweet feminine look; fair and smooth skin)
Boobs:B (lovely and nips begging to be lick)
BBBJ: 9 (firm and strong suction and very good deep throat)
French: 9 (she initiate it)
Painting: she likes it
FJ:8 (can experience multiple position with her)
Overall, a gem not to be missed.

lastly beware her KC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFWOW View Post
sweet lady who know how to please a man very well.

Here are my simple FR

Name: Stella
Look: 8/10 sweet esp when she smile
Body: 7/10 slim
Boobs: 7.5/10 B cups. love her nipples to be sucked.
Catbath: 7/10 good
Frenching: 8.5/10 passionate
BBBJ: 8.5/10 long time sucking and good. can feel her tongue licking
FJ: 8/10 we did missionary and doggie.

Good attitude girl who is not a time watcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
stella save my day by giving me full of gfe service. i had my fill of frenching, bbbj and end up a good finale within a good 30 mins time frame... my appointment is a little last min and i am lucky to get her. paiseh for the brother whose appointment got delay due to me.

haha her new place like give me lot of idea where to bonk.. can party around.. ahaha

and she need new sturdy pillows.. she complain stiff neck and back ache after slping on her bed.. so sayang....

Quote:
Originally Posted by yopakua View Post
Indeed very seductive and very feminine. deadly combo

Looks : 8/10 (seductive looks)
Body : 7/10 (curvy)
Boobs : 7/10 (B, with nip sensitive to my sucking)
Catbath : 7.5/10 (good)
BBBJ : 7/10 (deep throat)
Painting : 8/10 (love to be licked on the clit and she spread her legs wider)
FJ : 8/10 (Quite tight and good at synchronizing with my momentum)
GFE : 8/10 (Had a very good conversation with her after end of the whole session)
RTF : yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepeReina View Post
This WL is really worth it. She is worth every cent for the service. No rush and whatever service mention, she did all and exceed them.

Looks : 8/10 (seductive looks)
Body : 7/10 (nice and welcoming to lick every inch of it ;P)
Boobs : 7/10 (B, with nip sensitive to my sucking)
Catbath : 7.5/10 (good)
BBBJ : 7/10 (deep throat and look at you while blowing)
Painting : 8/10 (she moan in rythem when paint)
FJ : 7/10 (accomodating to every position you want to try)
GFE : 8/10 (after session will lie with you and cuddle like couple)
RTF : yes

Last edited by MarkParkerII; 08-09-2014 at 12:30 PM.
Old 08-09-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

中秋节快乐!! 。。。Support Support

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 08-09-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 21
poobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
中秋节快乐!! 。。。Support Support
Today Monday.. got buy moon cake for her?
Old 08-09-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

afternoon Bumping
Old 08-09-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 18
kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!

Since new thread, I shall share my previous FR

Was planning to have a session on Sunday night after looking at TS post, but I can only leave very late so we chatted and decided to see her on Monday.
Reached the location, texted her and she gave the instruction to proceed.

Reached the unit and was chatting with her and maybe she should change her location and I fear that it may not be to her advantage in the long run …

She was wearing a white top with a red skull print and a pair of sexy blue jeans shorts, very simple but very nice ….

We chat a little and started to strip and proceed with shower, shower was SOP but she really do take care of the details and ensure you are clean and comfortable.

I am a lao tiko who loves painting, so I asked if she allows .... she was hesitant at first and since I asked very nicely and ensuring that if she feels uncomfortable, I will stop. She is type of girl who would put the chemistry to the priority. Green light to painting, I proceeded down south and started. Her moan is short and nice, not the faking type and could feel her enjoyment. She doesn't allow fingering. While painting, suddenly she says she can't take it any more as her legs were starting to feel numb and requesting for a break ..... But her body was moving with a rhythm together with her moans …. I continued on …..

Didn’t get a good bonking session for a while already and also feeling damn horny liao, told her I need to enter her, and she switched position and started giving me a cat bath. Cat bath is not too bad and proceeded to bbbj. Her bbbj is not bad, slow and sensual …. Still yearning for the taste of the cunt juice, I signalled to her that I want to lick her again … and she moved let me paint.

She moaned even louder this time but she says she got to lower her volume in fear that she might be too loud. I cannot tahan already so quickly put on the CD and entered her in missionary …. The pussy is really wet and warm, very nice …… She kept saying that I went in very deep, so I slow down and I was too steam and really high hearing her moan, bo pain I came too damn quickly .... damn!!!

And when we were done, i told her to rest and I gave her a short massage.

I have been trying new girls aound, either no feeling, brother cannot up, or the photos and the person differ too much, or the girl just gave me a damn fuck up attitude.

To all bro who have not tried Jojo before, do not give her a miss. She is nice and definitely a gem for the bros to take care of.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (Not for boobs lover, maybe big A+ or small B)
Body: 9/10 (slim and lean but not too skinny, and very fair skin, hairy south but a very nice one)
Bbbj: 9/10 (short but sensual)
FJ: 9/10 (I just came too quick)

Lastly thanks TS for bringing such a power gem!!
Old 08-09-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

bumping up for your viewing
Old 08-09-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kan00k View Post
Since new thread, I shall share my previous FR

Was planning to have a session on Sunday night after looking at TS post, but I can only leave very late so we chatted and decided to see her on Monday.
Reached the location, texted her and she

gave the instruction to proceed.

Reached the unit and was chatting with her and maybe she should change her location and I fear that it may not be to her advantage in the long run …

She was wearing a white top with a red skull print and a pair of sexy blue jeans shorts, very simple but very nice ….

We chat a little and started to strip and proceed with shower, shower was SOP but she really do take care of the details and ensure you are clean and comfortable.

I am a lao tiko who loves painting, so I asked if she allows .... she was hesitant at first and since I asked very nicely and ensuring that if she feels uncomfortable, I will stop. She is type of girl who would put the chemistry to the priority. Green light to painting, I proceeded down south and started. Her moan is short and nice, not the faking type and could feel her enjoyment. She doesn't allow fingering. While painting, suddenly she says she can't take it any more as her legs were starting to feel numb and requesting for a break ..... But her body was moving with a rhythm together with her moans …. I continued on …..

Didn’t get a good bonking session for a while already and also feeling damn horny liao, told her I need to enter her, and she switched position and started giving me a cat bath. Cat bath is not too bad and proceeded to bbbj. Her bbbj is not bad, slow and sensual …. Still yearning for the taste of the cunt juice, I signalled to her that I want to lick her again … and she moved let me paint.

She moaned even louder this time but she says she got to lower her volume in fear that she might be too loud. I cannot tahan already so quickly put on the CD and entered her in missionary …. The pussy is really wet and warm, very nice …… She kept saying that I went in very deep, so I slow down and I was too steam and really high hearing her moan, bo pain I came too damn quickly .... damn!!!

And when we were done, i told her to rest and I gave her a short massage.

I have been trying new girls aound, either no feeling, brother cannot up, or the photos and the person differ too much, or the girl just gave me a damn fuck up attitude.

To all bro who have not tried Jojo before, do not give her a miss. She is nice and definitely a gem for the bros to take care of.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (Not for boobs lover, maybe big A+ or small B)
Body: 9/10 (slim and lean but not too skinny, and very fair skin, hairy south but a very nice one)
Bbbj: 9/10 (short but sensual)
FJ: 9/10 (I just came too quick)

Lastly thanks TS for bringing such a power gem!!

Who is JoJo ??
I tot she is selina ??
Old 08-09-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 18
kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Who is JoJo ??
I tot she is selina ??
Bro

She is also Stella, Rina ....
As long as she is the person in the photo ...

Here to support Bro Lonely heart
Old 08-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poobo View Post
Today Monday.. got buy moon cake for her?
Not only moon cake n Together Forever Cake as well haha wow u remb Monday Appointment huh thxs thxs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kan00k View Post
Bro

She is also Stella, Rina ....
As long as she is the person in the photo ...

Here to support Bro Lonely heart
Thxs bro for transferring yr FR here .... Thxs bro for supporting me to support her n supporting her to support me .... heehee

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 08-09-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Who is JoJo ??
I tot she is selina ??
She is JoJo Stella Kimi Rina but never Selina ... Now only Stella Rina

Old 09-09-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

Click on logo to website
Old 09-09-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

6c6c her pic b4 I zzzzzzzz

Old 09-09-2014, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 21
poobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Refresh for the morning
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread