The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Re: *.:。✿*゚ Let Yr Pain Vanish With Cute 宝儿 Authentic THAI Massage Skill ゚・✿.。.:

Name: Bao Er 宝儿
Attitude: Devoted In What She Does. She Had Years of Training In Massage Palour
Body: A Little Chubby But Perfect To Be A Masseuse
Boobs: 36 C
Height: 159cm
Weight: 53kg
Looks: Cute Cute Look With Beautiful Face Features
Room: Discreet, Cozy & Clean!
Language: Chinese SMSes or Calls only

Her Massage Package Includes:
[You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 70 Mins]

Auto Roaming : Upper Body Allow
Facial Wash + Face Massage : 洗脸 + 按摩
HDLY : 海底捞月
Authetic Thai Massage : 正宗泰式按摩
Breast Massage : 胸推
Hand Job : 打飞机
BJ With Cap : 口交用套 (Please Bring Your Own Cap & Request If You Want This Service)

Services that She don't provides:
FJ & Other Services That Are Not Mention Above

Damages:
$88/One Massage Package/70 Mins

Her Operating Hours:
Daily from 10 Am to Late Night

♥♥♥ Cozy Room Included♥♥♥

Click Here For Her Contact Number

Last edited by SongDa; 04-07-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:15 PM
Samster (A)

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Re: *.:。✿*゚ Let Yr Pain Vanish With Cute 宝儿 Authentic THAI Massage Skill ゚・✿.。.:

Bump up for bao er

Old 10-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Samster (A)

Tgif brosss

Old 10-05-2013, 03:15 PM
Samster (A)

noon time upzzz~

Old 11-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster (A)

Good morning to all bros

Old 11-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster (A)

Noon Time Up Thread~

Old 11-05-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster (A)

Night time uo thread

Old 12-05-2013, 02:58 AM
Samster (A)

goodnight bump~

Old 12-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Henry1717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: *.:。✿*゚ Let Yr Pain Vanish With Cute 宝儿 Authentic THAI Massage Skill ゚・✿.。.:

Here is Bao Er FR, this is my 3rd time visit.

Service is the better for massage in the the FL group ( Excellent ) and with BJ , so many years of massage experience that make you relax and almost fall asleep

Name: Bao Er

Ht: 1.60m

Body: Smooth Skin, a bite abh bah

Looks: 7.3 better than the picture since she slim down a lot with a lot of smile

Boobs: C Cup

Massage: yes she knows the spot well and provide hard massage

HDLY 海底捞月: very well done. shiok feel

AutoRoam: Yes, She will unhook her bra for U to press & caress

Boobs Massage: Will BM the front and provide you with a blow job with cap

BJ : Slow and good suck

I will be back soon

BR
Henry
Old 12-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster (A)

Noon Time Bump Bump~

Old 12-05-2013, 05:50 PM
Samster (A)

Good Evening Bros

Old 12-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Up For Bao Er~

Old 12-05-2013, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
spinex09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had my first session with bao Er last week.

Was in dire need for a good massage. Saw her profile and smsed her early in the morning. Was able to get a slot at 1140h.

The location is discrete, near an mrt, near busstop and also provides free carparking. I however understand from her that she might be changing location.

Ding dong. She opened the door for me.

She was dressed in a spag chemise with a low cut. Her bra and deep cleavage peeking out from the front. The chemise hemline ended high up her silky thighs.

She has smooth white flawless skin with a cute face. Her hair was bun up neatly. She was however a little bah bah.

She held my hand and led me into her room.

The room was basic with a queen sized bed (I wonder why she has a queen when she doesn't provide fj, hee hee), a standard massage bed and an attached toilet.

After a quick shower, I lay down naked on the massage bed.

Bao Er used a scentless massage oil so that there will be no evidence. Her massage skills are excellent and this includes many techniques. Long hard rubs, accupressure, using her knees, stretching, joint manipulation. She will throw in the occasional tease. Touching the side of the scrotum, rubbing her thighs against my inner thigh, Flashing her panties, and giving me a nice down blouse.
After an amazing massage she flipped me over and popped the GQ.

I was there only for the massage and I declined the HJ. She did tell me that she provided BJ with cd but doesn't provide FJ. I was however very turned on and asked her to let me play with her large almost c-cup breasts. She has the most delightful and extremely sensitive nipples. They erected nicely while i palmed and caressed those huge jugs Mmmmmm.

I gave her an extra tip and got her to give me the panties she was wearing during the massage (soft sexy printed panty) to me as a souvenir. I think she normally doesn't reveal her pussy to her customers. She was very very shy as she slipped down her panties, revealing her nicely trimmed pussy. Yummy.

While pantyless, I gave her a hug. Damn my cock was hard.

When I got home, I sniffed the wet part of her panties and cummed into it. Damn. It was an excellent experience.

Overall I must say that her best selling point is her hardworkingness and the effort and skill in providing a great massage.

Looks : 6.5/10 (7/10 in the dim light)
Height : 158cm
Weight: 53kg (a little bah bah)
Breasts: large B cup to small C (enough to enjoy)
Massage 8-9/10 (multiple technique and hardworking)
HJ: never try
BJ with cap: never try
BM: never try though it was very tempting to slip my cock between those creamy jugs.
FJ: doesn't provide (I sure wished she did!)
Attitude: very gfe. Was extremely pleased that she gave me her panties as a souvenir.
RTM: definitely
Old 13-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Samster (A)

Good morning to all bros. Enjoy~

Old 13-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster (A)

Teabreak Bump Bump

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread