The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
coffeemate is one of the Best!coffeemate is one of the Best!coffeemate is one of the Best!
Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
If you think dat just LOOKING at picture but cannot hanky panky is torture, can u imagine when she is actually in front of u and alone with you in a hotel room and her body is so close to u yet u cannot hanky panky? that is the REAL torture....
I can't agreed anymore with you bro. It a REAL Torture man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertool69 View Post
These 2 days, seems like quite a nos of newbies had tried her services....

Where are the FRs???? Come on........ U guys buey swee leh.... never keep your promises... b4 get her nos, can promise me the world.... after got here nos....MIA....
I think it is only fair for bros to write a simple FR for her be it good or bad.
Old 17-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 15
pUrPLe LuXuRy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterpUrPLe LuXuRy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wowwwww bro powertool, I was quite busy last one months or so, didn't login ansd so many things happened ah???? Swee. sibeh swee.....! ( I am refering to the pics). Never knew she change her hairstyle. Seems like she look more sexy & younger. Make me wanna RTM to her le. Maybe I will find sometimes next week.

Just wondering whether can get a slot
Old 17-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 15
pUrPLe LuXuRy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterpUrPLe LuXuRy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrulyAsia View Post
Seriously, i dun understand what she is trying to achieve with the seductive poses / crack dirty jokes / brush ur 2IC when in the end, she choose not to commit helping us release our sperm soldiers.....

I do not doubt her massage skills seeing all the positive FRs, no need to do this extra things if you have already gained the acknowledgments of Bros here with ur skills...

Hokkien call this "gei zua"
aiyoh bro TrulyAsia..... why u like that think about her? She is a FL who dont provide special services, so she must think of innovative ways & means to make her customers come back to her mah. By cracking some dirty jokes and occasionally while massaging our groin area, kena our 2IC is very normal if our 2IC very horny & wake up. I would take it as a bonus if she brush & kena my 2IC. After her session, go look for another FL & bonk the living daylight out of her!!! haha....

IMHO, this street-smart lady really know how to capitalise on her good PR & conversation skills (her selling point). If she don't, I believed by now, she will be back in ShenYang le!!!! haha..... my 2 cts worth.
Old 17-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 20
rickman is one of the Best!rickman is one of the Best!rickman is one of the Best!

with such photo taken No Hanky Panky ?
Old 18-01-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
rider021 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all...like to thanks bro powertool69 for introducing such a rare gem....initially book a slot of 2hrs from 2-4pm but did a check with her, she got another appt in the same hotel at 5 so i extend another hour since she has met all my standard so total 3hrs for 100+30 room....

here is the report...check in and sms her rm no..she came within 10 mins and changed into her work dress...good assets and pretty but look fierce when not smiling..nevertheless, massage is very solid and good constantly asking which part of the body needs special attention...she will also keep u entertain throughout the whole session with her wide knowledge of news that is happening ard...thumbs up...too bad she is not into providing special if not it will be a superb A* package...needless to say, she will be on my rtm list...cheers

Pardon me for my bad writing...cheers
Old 18-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 15
Pecan is a name known to allPecan is a name known to allPecan is a name known to allPecan is a name known to allPecan is a name known to allPecan is a name known to all

Bro PowerTool, can I have the ctcs of Wan Er please ?

Thanks.
Old 18-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kendoall69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can pm me her contact for the hard massage
Old 18-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
massageking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

Bro,

Can PM contract? Love massage usually 2 hours or more.
Old 18-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrulyAsia View Post
Seriously, i dun understand what she is trying to achieve with the seductive poses / crack dirty jokes / brush ur 2IC when in the end, she choose not to commit helping us release our sperm soldiers.....

I do not doubt her massage skills seeing all the positive FRs, no need to do this extra things if you have already gained the acknowledgments of Bros here with ur skills...

Hokkien call this "gei zua"
Its all about enticement & teasing.....dun u know? When u can see and desire but can't get it, the more u want to get, the more u will "gian"....
Old 18-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Bro powertool for the ctc.
call her last weekend, too bad.... full.
will make early appointment next time.
Old 19-01-2010, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider021 View Post
First of all...like to thanks bro powertool69 for introducing such a rare gem....initially book a slot of 2hrs from 2-4pm but did a check with her, she got another appt in the same hotel at 5 so i extend another hour since she has met all my standard so total 3hrs for 100+30 room....

here is the report...check in and sms her rm no..she came within 10 mins and changed into her work dress...good assets and pretty but look fierce when not smiling..nevertheless, massage is very solid and good constantly asking which part of the body needs special attention...she will also keep u entertain throughout the whole session with her wide knowledge of news that is happening ard...thumbs up...too bad she is not into providing special if not it will be a superb A* package...needless to say, she will be on my rtm list...cheers

Pardon me for my bad writing...cheers

Thanks for your FR... upz u solid solid 9pts as promised
Old 19-01-2010, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just released her nos to another batch of samsters.

ENJOY........
Old 19-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
EatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to behold

My FR will come later. Since I got her number last week, cannot get the slot that I wanted. Most of her time was booked, unless book 1-2 days in advanced. Anyway, managed to get a slot this coming Wed when I booked mine on Sunday. Looking forward to meet her as well as having a nice massage.
Old 19-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
stockmaster76 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, can pm me her contact for the hard massage ??
Old 19-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 19
is200 is one of the Best!is200 is one of the Best!is200 is one of the Best!is200 is one of the Best!

Thank you Bro TS for providing me Wan Er's contact.

Visited her yesterday and booked her for 2hrs. Like other bros had mentioned, she is good at her massage but is only pure massage.

She indeed has the looks and figure. Really too bad she does not offer any other services..If she does, i think we may have to book her 2 weeks beforehand. To cut the story short, here's my FR

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: C (From the look of it)
Massage: 8/10
Demage: $70 for 2hrs of massage + $20 Room
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1