The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 16
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future
Re:  22yo Chanel With 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentholfresh View Post

Me newbie at the tcss session, err... Is she the one appear and kenna surrounded one huh?

I see some interesting stuffs here, si mi "Bath me like a King" Got BBBJ/CIM? really huh?... Can Tarma ? I eat until so big haven't try this Tarma thing, how can...

U've got my PM...happy tarma...
#63 pRoUD mEmBeR oF tIKo cLUb
Old 25-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 优雅气质 22yo Chanel With 水上芭蕾刮痧服务

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
don't talk too much , I jump and write FR on FF liao , where is your's
pls c my signature... keke...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 25-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
jameseah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i dont think she got do aj leh.maybe ts mean ar loh
Old 25-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
7621 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bro, if u don mind, can pm me her contact? Thanks
Old 25-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster

loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future
Re: 22yo Chanel With

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameseah View Post
i dont think she got do aj leh.maybe ts mean ar loh
Me beri confuse liao...wat is wat...AR means lick backside...AJ means bonk backside...Chanel oni provide AR not AJ...me sipey blur liaoz...correct me if i'm wrong...
Old 25-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loner7272 View Post
Bro, beri confusing leh u...ur FR mentioned AJ...??? AJ means lick backside...AR means bonk backside...Chanel oni provide AJ not AR...maybe u shiok until donno wat is wat?
bro, i think its you who is confused. AJ means bonk backside... AR means lick backside.

Laojiaos, correct me if i am wrong. ^_^

Woohoo... meeting her tonite

Cross fingers X and hope its a good experience!
Old 25-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, beri confusing leh u...ur FR mentioned AJ...??? AJ means lick backside...AR means bonk backside...Chanel oni provide AJ not AR...maybe u shiok until donno wat is wat?
huh??? now i m confused!! i always tot that AR = Ass Rimming is lick backside... AJ = Anal Job is bonk backside...

pls correct me if i m wrong!!

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 25-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Samster

???...simple lah Chanel oni lick ass not bonk ass...
Old 25-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
7621 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bro, if u don mind, can pm me her contact? Thanks
Old 26-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

Some typo error frm my FR...paisay...write FR until blur blur liaoz
...should be AR not AJ...Chanel aka Jia Jia not Fei Fei...

Quote:
Important Message :
If you are a Boobs Lover please skip this thread...
If you are a Stunner Looker Lover please skip tis thread…
If you are a Figure Lover please skip tis thread…
( But if you are curious please continue... )

If you are a Lover of Cool Looking Ger…
Or if you are a Lover of Good Catbath Service...
Or if you are a Lover of Superb BBBJ Service...
Or if you are a Lover of AR Service
Or if you are searching for a Value Good Bonk…

By all means... u may start reading this thread for more info.
Presenting : 优雅气质 22yo Chanel With 水上芭蕾刮痧服务
After posting FF thread : http://sammyboyforum.com/4210417-post1.html
The very next day FF SMS me whether I can help her so call sister to start a thread.
I hesitated at first…but…for those who noes FF…should noe her persuade power.
Being persuade by FF I partially accepted de task before arranging for a meet up.
Yesterday, arrange a meet up in de evening at one of de coffee shop in GL while
my friend ( after de sexxion with FF he can't forget her service & wanted more ) &
I can have our supper. Half way through our supper…saw FF & another slim SYT
walking towards our table. Greeted & we had some introduction…sit down…order
them a drink & TCSS while we finish up our supper. I was scanning FF's so call sister
JJ all de way until she beri paisay. She was beri quiet throughout…& I ask her izzit
her character…or she don like me…??? She replied with her beri soft voice telling me
not to misunderstand her becos we juz met & don wanna 说多错多. I laugh & told
her tat she will scare her cust off instead…先放过你! 等一下在房间我们好好的
聊一聊… finished our supper...set off to our lovenest.
Fast Forward >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
In de room she straight away took off her clothes… I told her not to do tat… let cust
have a feel of some GFE frm u via hugging & kiss kiss them first b4 proceed to strip.
So I hug her with my strong arms on her small petite body & give her some light kisses
on her lips. After which we proceed to de bath room & I muz say tis is de best bath I ever
have so far…wash me clean clean frm neck to toes…bath me like a King... even after de
wash up she will helps me dry my single part of my body… 2 thumbs up! Proceed to bed…
lay down while she get herself prepared. 你有什么服务和 战术全部都给我…
Firstly she uses all her fingers to give me a ticklelish piano playin on my body 十指弹琴…
took out a small bottle of spray which contain some mint lotion & spray it all over my
body… starts her catbath by using her mouth filled with warm water…suck via circulation
pattern on my whole body 水上芭蕾… beri beri strong sucking strength… follow by sucking
& pulling my skin with her powerful mouth…刮痧…beri beri relaxing & cooling becos of de
lotion she spray…shiok! After which she proceed down south to my balls...licking & sucking
them…lift up my legs & start drilling my ass using her tongue…Wow Wee…Deep…Deeper…
Feeling like being screwed…but of course beri sensational & beri shiok type…follow by giving
me a HELL BBBJ…beri beri strong suction with deep throat…good circulation…fast momentum
…but not pain…felt like cumming into her mouth…damn fxxking shiok...making my 2IC hard
like a metal rod 一石二鸟… told her to cap me as I cannot tahan liaoz… capped me & cowgirl
me with her tight tight pussy… damn fxxking good strength she applied...I can feel now my 2IC
is getting hotter & his head had expended & wanted to explode anytime…can't hold any longer…
grab her tight & ask her to finish me off…nice moaning during de last part & I finally exploded
…I was still grabbing her while she rested laying on my body…my 2IC still beri hard resting inside
her warm cunt 龙凤呈祥…we had smoking session discussing & rated on her service…told her
some of de procedure regarding being FL…& oso things tat do & dons…wash me up again &
rested besides me while her hand start playing & stroking my 2IC…guess wat…my 2IC harden
again…seeing my 2IC in such state...she ask me wanna go for 2nd round…I told her later…suggest
to her to give me de same catbath service on my back…she told me tat I will not feel sensation
if she do it on my back…I say maybe tat can use as another type of massage. She obey & start
doing it on my back…indeed is really another method use to massage…beri beri relaxing & shiok
with her powerful mouth strength pulling up & down my skin…told her tat I find it good & I really
enjoy it especially after a hard day work. She than turn me over & start her catbath again applying
de same procedure as de first round…same thing...I really really enjoy her BBBJ…couldn't describe
it…juz beri beri shiok…so far I oni had tis type of feeling once back in many years during Thailand
trip when one Thailand sex worker blow me de same way like JJ blow…Phew…!!! Suggested to her tat
I'll pump her tis time instead…shaft in with my oredi harden metal rod 2IC…missionary her slowly
& view her sexpression…notice tat she really enjoying herself with my 2IC in hers…pump her harder
…she than moan out louder…signal me to pump her real hard & deep…noticed she had cum…leaving
a soaking wet cunt with mine still continue pumping…Shiok!!! Shiok!!!...slippery wet wet & I really
pump her real hard & deep…I finally cum & she oso came for de second time…beri sextisfied bonk
tat nite becos I make her cum twice…感到很志豪…& she make me cum twice too…Hehe...whole
sexxion ended nearly 2hrs when de hotel reception call for any extension. Simple wash up & left de
place with again a sextisfaction expression on my face... THE END
Summary on Chanel aka Jia Jia ( She preferred u guys to call her Chanel ):
Looks : 6.8 ( Long curly hair with Cool look 优雅气质 )
Height : 1.68 ( Quite tall for a ger )
Body : Depends on ur fetish ( Abit tanned…skinny with no extra fats around…like those skinny models figure )
BOOBS : A- ( Oredi said not for boobs lover...Nice eraser light brown nips )
Frenching : Yes but not furious type…tongue fight abit for me
Fingering : Did try but she neber reject
Catbath : don need to mention…of course overrated…!!!
BBBJ : For me I rate her 10/10 becos she can really make my 2IC hard like a metal rod
CIM : Yes
FJ : Very Hardworking with Superb Cowgirl
Service : Bo Bay Zao but one thing she don really like to talk a lot
GFE : Maybe first time & further more I'm her TS she say abit paisey
RTF : Big Yes becos I miss her HELL BBBJ
Lastly cum to de moment for letting out ctc…
Requirement : As usual only bros with Minimum 1 FR posted in de past need apply…
posting FR after tried an advantage...
ONLY FOR SERIOUS BONKERS & NO NUMBER COLLECTORS HERE PLEASE…!!!

Damage :
60/ 1 /1 with lots of catbath patterns PLUS AR service ( 舔屁眼 )
120 / 1 /1 Tarma ( 双飞 ) with 菲菲 or 文文 de best combination
180/ 1 / 1 4P together with 菲菲 & 文文
Brudders tat supported me in 菲菲 up thread will get her ctc automatically.
I'm not her OKT… juz a SBF member tat share another good lobang… Cheers!!!
Chanel Picz …Enjoy… :

http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/a...272/th_JJ2.jpg
http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/a...272/th_JJ5.jpg
http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/a...7272/th_JJ.jpg
http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/a...272/th_JJ3.jpg
http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/a...272/th_JJ4.jpg
Old 26-10-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4great2 View Post
舔屁眼 should be AR (Ass Rim) 吧?

Anyway, great FR ... ups for u
Thanks bro for ur correction...
Old 26-10-2009, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
yamaha69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, mind sharing her contact. Will treat her well. Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Old 26-10-2009, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

Hee i'm back ~~

Firstly, thanks TS for the ctcs and his FR proved to be very accurate so no complaints here.

If bros want to skip the long story and hear my recommendation, imho, shes a good deal at 60/1/1 for her service and somewhat nice slender & long body. However, i think it will be hard for me to rtf unless i can find a nice big brown paper bag (think -> scary movie 2).

Ok long story, I haven tried chinese fls for quite some time because my experience with them was very rushed and they felt very loose. Local fls on the other hand were the opposite but they were costing me one arm and one leg. So i was drawn to this thread with the promise of a relatively 'cheap' bonk and a thin fl (the preview pix also made me drool slightly).

After getting the ctcs, i quickly arranged for a session. TS said that she was ok with a bit of english but it appears not. I communicated purely in chinese with her. Lucky i made out the street names with a lil common sense. She cant even tell the time in english like 6pm or what. Anyway, i picked her up and went to a hotel nearby cos i have no preferences and let her choose. Wrong move, lousy hotel, gave me crappy small room. But she was very nice about it, asking me if i am fine with the $20 hotel fee and telling me not to go for the $30 rooms cos its no diff. Oh yah, before getting into the car she also asked if i was ok with her. I dun like to brush off fls so din really bother to scrutinise her looks so just said come in. Wow, she was wearing this dress/top that was quite thin and it barely covered her shorts. For a moment i even thought that she was just wearing panties and the dress barely covered it. I was like.. woah.. admire her long legs..

Sigh, i must first admit that i am a sucker for looks so this area she completely failed my min criteria. Shes 22 yet.. she does look older, in fact she asked me if i am younger than her! She reminds me slightly of patricia mok, our local artiste. So... mmm... But if you're turned off at this stage, read on.. her body with her panties on is quite super. Inside the room, she was quite hasty, taking off everything, i would have enjoyed looking at her in her panties. Then the downside again, her bra is definitely too big for her bah, her boobs are A cup but shes wearing like C/D cup bra.. Not very bothered by the lack of size here cos most locals are also an A, quite used to it. But even though shes an A cup, i noticed that it sagged a lil.. Her nips are big raisin sized and coloured. Her bush not trimmed. Can see a the pussy flaps.

Overall her body was slender, skinny somewhat but i think its good for me. Definitely not skin and bones. In the bathroom, she really washed me down from neck to toe. Even squatting down to rub my toes. On the bed, she began spraying some peppermint mouthwash on my body, then she began her catbath. My.. her tongue is her gift. And she did look up while licking, trying to look seductive. Starts with the ear lobes and goes all the way down south to your thighs without missing a spot. Feels ticklishy sensitive and erotic. Next she sprays baby oil on the same areas, fills her mouth with some water then starts round 2 of catbath, like a vacuum cleaner. Same ticklish sensations again. Not sure if experienced bros would laugh but i do think that her catbath is really quite complete, one of the longest and most intense ive gotten. Alas, she spits out the water, pushes my legs up and attacks my lil butt hole. I was thinking, no need la, u dunno what came out of it today.. But i was kind of enjoying her tongue power.. and she did it for quite awhile.

Moving on, she said, she gonna start my bbbj. Yeepee.. but i remembered my previous bbbj in which i lost control too quickly on my newly circumcised dick, so i told her go easy on it la. Hmmm, her bbbj is good enough to make me cum but i think its pretty average lo. Stopped her before i waste $60, then told her my turn, i kiss her lips a bit but smelt her smokey breath so cut short here. Attack her boobs but she lay there no reaction so i think i suck at this so i went further south. Play with it for awhile, again like quiet quiet, irritated, i attacked more vigourously then heard my encouragement, started to feel more wet too. So play and play till i a bit sian so start the action.

Asked her to cap me and first position was missionary. At first i thought wah tight pussy, shiok.. but then probly too much fluid or i too small again, din really feel anything. Turn her over for doggy, nice ass. Did this for quite some time, still relatively new to this whole sex thing, so getting the rythm and everything. Almost climax at one point but the feeling went away... so ram and ram again hoping to end it. Think i got tired and lost the rythm so asked her go cowgirl, one of the least fav position of mine, rarely enjoy it. Oddly today, maybe feeling the stud in me, i supported her weight and got into the rythm of this position and soon offloaded. Shiok.. she helped me clean up and with the remaining time she just squatted beside the bed and helped me massage my leg. So sweety...

Just chat, not sure if bros keen to know what we chatted, but she comes from dalian, before coming to Sg, she also worked fl in china, shenzhen i guess. She came here on 6months student pass but left only 2 more mths to go. Likes to eat fruits watermelon, papaya, bah ku teh, hainanese chicken rice, noodles... Prior to leaving the hotel room, think a bro tried to arrange a session with her but i think she rejected him. I think she was tired and just wanted to go home and rest leow. So try to arrange in advance bah..

My honest ratings on Chanel:

height: 1.68m
weight: nv ask but think her bmi got ~17 so about 48kg?
looks: 5.7 (think some bros give 7 but i got super high standards..)
body: 7.5 (not much complaints here, i cant stand ter kas so shes good)
boobs: 6 (A cup, sag.. mmm.. )
bbbj: 7 (i think average lo.. )
catbath: 8.5 (good and very complete service here)
fj: 7 (she does sound sincere not the fake kind but then.. who knows..)
gfe: 7 (friendly gal but not very talkative kind, nice service after fj but she doesnt like hug you or kiss you suddenly.. maybe its me but i am fine.. i dun wan to get kc-ed)
rtf: erm after dropping her i did say yi hou jian but then.. probly not bah.. maybe if i do, its b'cos of her lower cost and her somewhat nice figure. Still a sucker for looks thou.. so maybe not anytime soon.
dmg: 60/1/1 plus 20rm plus 2cd

Thanks Bro Loner for the ctcs, enjoyed my session somewhat. Bros please ask TS for contacts and not me. Cheers and happy bonking!
Old 26-10-2009, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha69 View Post
Bro, mind sharing her contact. Will treat her well. Thanks in advance.
Cheers!
U got mail...
Old 26-10-2009, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glooper83 View Post
Hee i'm back ~~

Firstly, thanks TS for the ctcs and his FR proved to be very accurate so no complaints here.

If bros want to skip the long story and hear my recommendation, imho, shes a good deal at 60/1/1 for her service and somewhat nice slender & long body. However, i think it will be hard for me to rtf unless i can find a nice big brown paper bag (think -> scary movie 2).

Ok long story, I haven tried chinese fls for quite some time because my experience with them was very rushed and they felt very loose. Local fls on the other hand were the opposite but they were costing me one arm and one leg. So i was drawn to this thread with the promise of a relatively 'cheap' bonk and a thin fl (the preview pix also made me drool slightly).

After getting the ctcs, i quickly arranged for a session. TS said that she was ok with a bit of english but it appears not. I communicated purely in chinese with her. Lucky i made out the street names with a lil common sense. She cant even tell the time in english like 6pm or what. Anyway, i picked her up and went to a hotel nearby cos i have no preferences and let her choose. Wrong move, lousy hotel, gave me crappy small room. But she was very nice about it, asking me if i am fine with the $20 hotel fee and telling me not to go for the $30 rooms cos its no diff. Oh yah, before getting into the car she also asked if i was ok with her. I dun like to brush off fls so din really bother to scrutinise her looks so just said come in. Wow, she was wearing this dress/top that was quite thin and it barely covered her shorts. For a moment i even thought that she was just wearing panties and the dress barely covered it. I was like.. woah.. admire her long legs..

Sigh, i must first admit that i am a sucker for looks so this area she completely failed my min criteria. Shes 22 yet.. she does look older, in fact she asked me if i am younger than her! She reminds me slightly of patricia mok, our local artiste. So... mmm... But if you're turned off at this stage, read on.. her body with her panties on is quite super. Inside the room, she was quite hasty, taking off everything, i would have enjoyed looking at her in her panties. Then the downside again, her bra is definitely too big for her bah, her boobs are A cup but shes wearing like C/D cup bra.. Not very bothered by the lack of size here cos most locals are also an A, quite used to it. But even though shes an A cup, i noticed that it sagged a lil.. Her nips are big raisin sized and coloured. Her bush not trimmed. Can see a the pussy flaps.

Overall her body was slender, skinny somewhat but i think its good for me. Definitely not skin and bones. In the bathroom, she really washed me down from neck to toe. Even squatting down to rub my toes. On the bed, she began spraying some peppermint mouthwash on my body, then she began her catbath. My.. her tongue is her gift. And she did look up while licking, trying to look seductive. Starts with the ear lobes and goes all the way down south to your thighs without missing a spot. Feels ticklishy sensitive and erotic. Next she sprays baby oil on the same areas, fills her mouth with some water then starts round 2 of catbath, like a vacuum cleaner. Same ticklish sensations again. Not sure if experienced bros would laugh but i do think that her catbath is really quite complete, one of the longest and most intense ive gotten. Alas, she spits out the water, pushes my legs up and attacks my lil butt hole. I was thinking, no need la, u dunno what came out of it today.. But i was kind of enjoying her tongue power.. and she did it for quite awhile.

Moving on, she said, she gonna start my bbbj. Yeepee.. but i remembered my previous bbbj in which i lost control too quickly on my newly circumcised dick, so i told her go easy on it la. Hmmm, her bbbj is good enough to make me cum but i think its pretty average lo. Stopped her before i waste $60, then told her my turn, i kiss her lips a bit but smelt her smokey breath so cut short here. Attack her boobs but she lay there no reaction so i think i suck at this so i went further south. Play with it for awhile, again like quiet quiet, irritated, i attacked more vigourously then heard my encouragement, started to feel more wet too. So play and play till i a bit sian so start the action.

Asked her to cap me and first position was missionary. At first i thought wah tight pussy, shiok.. but then probly too much fluid or i too small again, din really feel anything. Turn her over for doggy, nice ass. Did this for quite some time, still relatively new to this whole sex thing, so getting the rythm and everything. Almost climax at one point but the feeling went away... so ram and ram again hoping to end it. Think i got tired and lost the rythm so asked her go cowgirl, one of the least fav position of mine, rarely enjoy it. Oddly today, maybe feeling the stud in me, i supported her weight and got into the rythm of this position and soon offloaded. Shiok.. she helped me clean up and with the remaining time she just squatted beside the bed and helped me massage my leg. So sweety...

Just chat, not sure if bros keen to know what we chatted, but she comes from dalian, before coming to Sg, she also worked fl in china, shenzhen i guess. She came here on 6months student pass but left only 2 more mths to go. Likes to eat fruits watermelon, papaya, bah ku teh, hainanese chicken rice, noodles... Prior to leaving the hotel room, think a bro tried to arrange a session with her but i think she rejected him. I think she was tired and just wanted to go home and rest leow. So try to arrange in advance bah..

My honest ratings on Chanel:

height: 1.68m
weight: nv ask but think her bmi got ~17 so about 48kg?
looks: 5.7 (think some bros give 7 but i got super high standards..)
body: 7.5 (not much complaints here, i cant stand ter kas so shes good)
boobs: 6 (A cup, sag.. mmm.. )
bbbj: 7 (i think average lo.. )
catbath: 8.5 (good and very complete service here)
fj: 7 (she does sound sincere not the fake kind but then.. who knows..)
gfe: 7 (friendly gal but not very talkative kind, nice service after fj but she doesnt like hug you or kiss you suddenly.. maybe its me but i am fine.. i dun wan to get kc-ed)
rtf: erm after dropping her i did say yi hou jian but then.. probly not bah.. maybe if i do, its b'cos of her lower cost and her somewhat nice figure. Still a sucker for looks thou.. so maybe not anytime soon.
dmg: 60/1/1 plus 20rm plus 2cd

Thanks Bro Loner for the ctcs, enjoyed my session somewhat. Bros please ask TS for contacts and not me. Cheers and happy bonking!
Patricia Mok ...she's ugly leh...maybe Patricia Mok figure lor...
Thanks bro glooper83 for writing such long...truful...detail...& juicy FR...appreciate...

Chanel damage at 60/1/1 plus AR...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread