The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
yangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bao Bao- Hot PRC with 32E Boobs (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000 View Post
Is her old number 837XXX17 still valid?
I have the same old number she carry in the past. Had her 3 times I think at JC area last year when she was here. Wonder her @@ looks now
Old 12-06-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSK View Post
Wah, bro, finally u get a E World Cup, so long never see a young tua neh neh liao since F CUP Queen Left liao. seeing yr pics sibey song till jurong. Very delicious to suck leh.
You want to deh right, bro? Harharhar! Once I clear some more, I'll definitely count you in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangzong View Post
I have the same old number she carry in the past. Had her 3 times I think at JC area last year when she was here. Wonder her @@ looks now
Ah, bro yangzong! Welcome back! You were the one who helped merge my thread and bro amity's thread together that time! I think tomorrow onwards, I'll bend the rules a bit to pass out contact to 6 bros +1 RTF bro just for you guys! But please don't tell Bao-Er hor! As for her @@, I'll be "seeing" her tomorrow.

Wonder where is bro amity, by the way...

Finally, Bao-Er told me that, yesterday got old customer find her. Is that you, bro wordcraft?!

Beware clones...
Old 12-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSK View Post
Wah, bro, finally u get a E World Cup, so long never see a young tua neh neh liao since F CUP Queen Left liao. seeing yr pics sibey song till jurong. Very delicious to suck leh.
u wait u wait.... wait 1 day i found G cup... and i will ask her use her tits and suffocate u... let u be the 1st guy suffocate under dua neh neh... top rated in " lian he wan bao " hahahahaha
Old 12-06-2009, 03:29 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
u wait u wait.... wait 1 day i found G cup... and i will ask her use her tits and suffocate u... let u be the 1st guy suffocate under dua neh neh... top rated in " lian he wan bao " hahahahaha
oh, i love that, its best we can kick G cup football with our dick shaking all the way to ManU.
Old 12-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

G-Cup for J-League or BPL?

If J-League, then G-Cup like Jolin Tsai already have a few liao!

Beware clones...
Old 12-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
OKtkiller is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
G-Cup for J-League or BPL?

If J-League, then G-Cup like Jolin Tsai already have a few liao!

i think now is the new girl Yao Yao liao...no more Jolin
Old 12-06-2009, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKtkiller View Post
i think now is the new girl Yao Yao liao...no more Jolin
Oh, the girl who advertises for those Taiwan online games? Yeah... SYT with huge neh neh...

Beware clones...
Old 12-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
OKtkiller is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Oh, the girl who advertises for those Taiwan online games? Yeah... SYT with huge neh neh...
ya ya...i was totally capitvated by her looks and neh neh at the very first time i saw her...reali OMG...if u ever caught such fish hor, do update me okay
Old 12-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
yangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Ah, bro yangzong! Welcome back! You were the one who helped merge my thread and bro amity's thread together that time! I think tomorrow onwards, I'll bend the rules a bit to pass out contact to 6 bros +1 RTF bro just for you guys! But please don't tell Bao-Er hor! As for her @@, I'll be "seeing" her tomorrow.

Finally, Bao-Er told me that, yesterday got old customer find her. Is that you, bro wordcraft?!
Haha thank you very much for that. Long time never log into this website liao, also lost touch a bit plus the fact that lao liao...........
Old 12-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 17
rurs23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can i hav her contact pls? would love to try her, thx man!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangzong View Post
Haha thank you very much for that. Long time never log into this website liao, also lost touch a bit plus the fact that lao liao...........
That's why must bonk more women to "cai yin bu yang" mah!

Wah lao eh! Inbox getting dangerously full...

Beware clones...

Last edited by Cheonging101; 12-06-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's why must bonk more women to "cai yin bu yang" mah!

Wah lao eh! Inbox getting dangerously full...
Wow bro...finally she back.....bet QQQQ long long after 1 mth...
Old 12-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 24
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

Ok. Looks like I will be the 1st one to post FR here in this thread

Firstly, a big thanks to Bro Cheonging101 for sharing the contact with me.

Make arrangement with her today (1 day advance booking .. hehe) and met her at her apartment downstairs as she sms me saying to walk together to Hotel.

Walked from her place to H81 and once inside the room, she began hugging me like long lost lover

I will not dwell into details (not good at describing) so here are my ratings:-

Looks: 6/10 (not stunning but pleasant enough. Her hair had grown to shoulder length and dyed, making her look demure)
Body: 7/10 (slim enough and butt looks firm)
Boobs: 9/10 (D-cup as seen on her bra 80D, soft and tender with light brown nipple, thumbs UP)
BJ: Nil
FJ: 6/10 (my fault, too much foreplay till I cum within 10 mins)
GFE: 8/10

Overall, I think she is well worth the money. No rushing, light massage after FJ, good GFE feeling.

She mentioned she would only like to take one "customer" 1 day so bros need to take long queue to book her.

Please pardon me if my FR is not up to par.
Old 13-06-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Oh my god! She is back???!!!

http://sammyboyforum.com/2899720-post88.html
http://sammyboyforum.com/2940445-post154.html

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 13-06-2009, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes!!! yao yao and shu shu... E cuppers SYT.... damn....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1