The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Iwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sweet SYT xiaoyanzi bbbj great service w pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry123 View Post
My simple FR:

Look: 7.5/10 (sharp features)
Body: 8/10 (tanned but smooth complexion)
Frenching: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Painting: 7.5 (responsive and kept pushing )
FJ :7.5/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Maybe

A very pleasant syt from Guilin. She said TS is a good man and helped her. Actually took a detour to reach our shore as custom is tight, and fell sick and auntie visiting during her first few days here. After knowing I am not married and not attached, said something like 人人有机会 . Wanted to send her to her next adventure but she said she had cancelled it (even though there is more than enough time) and we chatted quite a bit before and after the session before sending her back. She said will be my free tour guide if I have a chance to visit Guilin and asked if I can write a good FR for her. So here it is.

Seem like she say this to most of the bro here. I got the same words from her but she is really a nice girl and definitely with girlfriend feeling.

To other bros here, pls ask TS for the contact instead from me. This is the rule here.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 17
mcvovin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymcvovin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for TS the ctc, tried her yesterday. My FR as follows,

Look: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Frenching: 7/10 (French veri passionately)
FJ :7/10
GFE: 8/10 (KC feeling veri strong)
Damage : 80/1/1 (excl RM & CD)
Raw is Anal. Life in SBF is full of Upz and Zaps. Every Forum has its rule and regulations and that includes getting a GEM's CTC.A big Thank You to those who upz me, pls leave ur nick so i can return you a favor.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Thank you Bro TS for the contact.
Sorry for the late FR.
looks : 7/10
boobs : handful - but quite nice
frenching: She enjoys it
GFE : 10 ( she is very nice lady to talk to... no rush)
RTF : Yes

Not for boobs lover though.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry123 View Post
My simple FR:

Look: 7.5/10 (sharp features)
Body: 8/10 (tanned but smooth complexion)
Frenching: 7/10
Painting: 7.5 (responsive and kept pushing )
FJ :7.5/10
GFE: 8/10

A very pleasant syt from Guilin. She said TS is a good man and helped her. Actually took a detour to reach our shore as custom is tight, and fell sick and auntie visiting during her first few days here. After knowing I am not married and not attached, said something like 人人有机会 . Wanted to send her to her next adventure but she said she had cancelled it (even though there is more than enough time) and we chatted quite a bit before and after the session before sending her back. She said will be my free tour guide if I have a chance to visit Guilin and asked if I can write a good FR for her. So here it is.
Guilin is a nice place but than again if i go there i'll try other fruits haha
Old 12-04-2009, 01:57 AM
Samster

fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

thank you all bros support, release ctc to many more bros, newbie please PM me again next week ths
Old 12-04-2009, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 20
evo7_5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevo7_5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: sweet SYT xiaoyanzi bbbj great service w pic

Hi,

Thanks ts for the contact. managed to have a slot with her.
With so many good reviews, I shant say much. Just that after the door is open, we were like long lost lovers. The GFE was just superb. After releasing my load, she was still super GFE, lying on my chest, talking, hugging and so on. Will definetely RTF her.

Thumbs up!
Old 12-04-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
ThunderToad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS (Fengheshang) for the contacts.

I must said she is one bright SYT who can hold small talks.

Looks: Cute and bright eyes. syt with an intelligent look
Boobs: Revealing and well pushed up to give a good eye feast
Body: curvy and slim. type I like to hold and rubba rubba
Foreplay: We cuddle naked and really rubba rubba for 10-15mins rolling on bed. Frenching and me stroking her nipples and gliding finger on her clitoris...wet wet wet. She shivered hehe...
Then she start lick my nipple in return (told her to softer and slow for sensuous feel)...then her tongue travel south...navel (lick lick suck suck)...then reach bush...lick fringe of bush (damn song!!)...then left thigh, and go pass two dingdongs (lick in passing), to right thigh...then back to dingdongs...lick the shaft (underside), then pass the head, then the topside of shaft..very good feel and skill ...very good view as we cover with the blanket and my two hand hold up...SHIOK!
FJ: enter Missionary...she "ah ah ah...shuang shuang".."hao da, hao da, hao shuang..."....then sideway for deep thrusts...then doggie...the way she moved her butt up and down in doggie made me EXPLODED!!!

Great servcies 80/hour...we did nearly 2.5hours...gave her 200 for tips :-)
Old 12-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kent78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bro care to share the contact thanks
Old 12-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderToad View Post
Thanks TS (Fengheshang) for the contacts.

I must said she is one bright SYT who can hold small talks.

Looks: Cute and bright eyes. syt with an intelligent look
Boobs: Revealing and well pushed up to give a good eye feast
Body: curvy and slim. type I like to hold and rubba rubba
Foreplay: We cuddle naked and really rubba rubba for 10-15mins rolling on bed. Frenching and me stroking her nipples and gliding finger on her clitoris...wet wet wet. She shivered hehe...
Then she start lick my nipple in return (told her to softer and slow for sensuous feel)...then her tongue travel south...navel (lick lick suck suck)...then reach bush...lick fringe of bush (damn song!!)...then left thigh, and go pass two dingdongs (lick in passing), to right thigh...then back to dingdongs...lick the shaft (underside), then pass the head, then the topside of shaft..very good feel and skill ...very good view as we cover with the blanket and my two hand hold up...SHIOK!
FJ: enter Missionary...she "ah ah ah...shuang shuang".."hao da, hao da, hao shuang..."....then sideway for deep thrusts...then doggie...the way she moved her butt up and down in doggie made me EXPLODED!!!

Great servcies 80/hour...we did nearly 2.5hours...gave her 200 for tips :-)
haha it bro thundertoad that she cancel other bros appointment, but really thank you for taking care of her.. i m trying to get her either a school uniform or a nurse uniform too many request liao
Old 13-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster

up this thread for all bro who are interested
Old 13-04-2009, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fengheshang View Post
Dear Bros

I would like to introduce a very sweet looking and lovely PRC which just came to Sillypore 4 days ago after a 12month break.

I received a called yesterday from Xiao Yan Zi that she has just came back to Sillypore 4 days ago. I could always remember the sweetness and gentleness that she treats me when i was with her.

I was delighted that she is back and immediately told her that i would love to meet her again.

Appointment made 2 nite about 8pm. ( Just came back from appointment a very happy n satisfied man.)

Pick her up at her place and yes she was more beautiful than the last time, long flowing hair and of course that SYT look. whrn we met it was like long lost lovers, she reached over and gave me a long kiss on the lips, without tougue cos in public. Wow wow the ego meter was at the highest.. even though one should close one eyes during a passionate kiss, i cannot help to scan from the corner of my eyes if any1 was seeing us. The feeling made me fee as if i was in cloud 9. I held her closely in the car and boy was the feeling great, her soft body pressing on to mine with her smell of her hair lingering in my nose was pure estasy.....

We held hands through out the journey to the Hotel. Once away from public eye she pounced on to give me a bear hug and kissed me with such feriousity that it caught me off guard making both of us crashing to the bed. Our eye met and followed by a soft and wet kiss followed with a lot of tougue action. this was really a super turn on for me and my reaction was immediate. XYZ was giggling like a young girl when she saw my reaction and pulled me with a seductive look into the bathroom. We showered together like lovers with so much teasing action that we both blushed with excitement.

In bed we hugged again with her head buried in my chest, Using her fingers she started playing with my nips and slowly moving south msg my manhood. with her hands on my stick she proceeded sucking on my harden nips, the tougue action was good and she alternate between both nips ensuring that both were equally treated. when she started moving south i knew that i m going to expect somethg that i missed for quite sometime, yes her bbbj was good, she would teased the balls and at the same time hold on to the stick with msg action. after she's done with the balls, proceeded to suck my manhood. The shoke was good and powerfull, the most impt is no teeth still as hardworking i thk the bbbj lasted at least 10-15 mins, i told her to cap me and i entered her. I m alway enjoy slow and sensual sex so my thrust was slow but deep, i can feel that she too was enjoying the love making. i try a few postion with her and she was as accomodating as ever and finally finished off in the spoon position. sheeze the feeling was simply great. I think i m a glutton for this GFE.

name : Xiao yan zi
looks : 8.5/10 for me
boobs : B for me ok lah
frenching: like no 2moro
catbath : 7
bbbj : 8
painting : allowed no smell very clean lady
GFE : 10
RTF : yes yes many many time when my body and pocket permits
damaged : $80+Tips+Room+CD

With her looks and service i think she is bao quality. Interested bro please PM me for ctc but as she is really a GEM need to be protected, i will share her ctc to bros with at least 3 FRs and 30 points.

M not her OKT, just sharing a great exp.

Attached is her pics

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/w...ang/YanZi1.jpg

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/w...ang/Yanzi3.jpg
Another batch of ctc given out sorry for the weekend delay
Old 13-04-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kent78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bro care to share the contact thanks
Old 13-04-2009, 07:52 PM
Samster

up thread for XYZ
Old 13-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 15
sammysam is one of the Best!sammysam is one of the Best!sammysam is one of the Best!sammysam is one of the Best!

bro, can share with me her ctc? TQ...
Old 13-04-2009, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
muachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

may you share her contact number, bro thanks
Advert Space Available