The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
firejalan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
parent objection to relationship ..

Qn..
If your parents disapprove your boyfriend or girlfriend
Will they voiced their opinion ?
Will they strongly object till the point u need to break up?

I am just wondering at this age and time, will parent still have their opinion counts.
Old 21-01-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: parent objection to relationship ..

Well I think as adults, we should be managing our own lives. You can still seek your parents's advice, but you have to be objective about things. Don't follow what they say blindly just to be filial. You can still be filial while dating/marrying someone they do not approve of.
Old 21-01-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 10
Cignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to behold

well if you depends on them, you listen to them.
if they depend on you, they listen to you.

same thing I said to my kids.
Old 21-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Parents will always have their own opinions based on their instincts however, as adults, we should have the freedom to make our decisions. However we shouldn't always think parents are wrong.

Just ask romeo and juliet...
Old 21-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
snaketips deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by firejalan View Post
Qn..

I am just wondering at this age and time, will parent still have their opinion counts.
yes there are but stronger in china
Old 21-01-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

>>If your parents disapprove your boyfriend or girlfriend Will they voiced their opinion ?

Yes

>>Will they strongly object till the point u need to break up?

Yes

>>I am just wondering at this age and time, will parent still have their opinion counts

Depends. If you are poorly brought up, I don't suppose you will want to listen to your parents. If you are well brought up like my kids, they listen. Bec they know there is wisdom in my views and reasons for my opinions.
Old 26-01-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
cuckoobirdee is a glorious beacon of lightcuckoobirdee is a glorious beacon of lightcuckoobirdee is a glorious beacon of lightcuckoobirdee is a glorious beacon of lightcuckoobirdee is a glorious beacon of light

Love is irrational so I guess when you are in love, you will ignore the opinions of everyone else, including your parents.

However, the reality will rear its ugly head when the relationship hits a rocky patch.

This is when you realize that for a true long term healthy relationship, it is does not just involve the 2 of you, your surrounding support network becomes very important to help the both of you survive the crisis you might be going through.
Old 26-01-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
firejalan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is not about me.. just to clarify..

Scenario..
The gal is in a special situation..
So she want the guy to check his parents opinions about her.
But the guy said wait till they r together longer then ask.

1. I do wonder, now ask n later ask.. what is the difference?

2. Even if he ask, how will she know if he will relay his parents opinions honestly if they object? Maybe he force them to accept ? How will she knows ?

I just wondering..
Old 27-01-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Scenario..

2. Even if he ask, how will she know if he will relay his parents opinions honestly if they object? How will she knows ?
Wat special situation?

1. Ask later : let his folks know her better b4 judging, give opinions.. i guess.

2. Either trust he'll be honest wif her or she ownself go ask his folks lor. Arbo how i also dun know.
Old 28-01-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Qn..

This is basically another form of arranged marriage.
Old 28-01-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This is not about me.. just to clarify..

Scenario..
So she want the guy to check his parents opinions about her.
But the guy said wait till they r together longer then ask.

2. Even if he ask, how will she know if he will relay his parents opinions honestly if they object? Maybe he force them to accept ? How will she knows ?

I just wondering..
Simi special situation and simi asking for someone else???

You young generation always like to drama mama over a simple matter. If it is not your problem, don't go kay po over other people's problem. You are not involved. You do not have the intricate details of the relationship. Everything you hear and say is one side of the story. The storyteller only tells you what she wants you to hear. Got so much free time, why not go pick up a hobby or a skill.

If you are the person involved, no need shy. Act adult and say it. Everyone here is anonymous.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1