The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 16
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Good morning bro😁
Ohayo-gozaimasu
Old 09-09-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 15
HornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
How about Miyuki before pregnancy? This is about 3 years after started teaching at high school and 2 years of our marriage. We were having sexy almost daily back then....

She was getting love letters from students since her age was not much different from them. It was hand written letters back then. These days student find her mobile number and text her such love confession... time have changed...

Thanks for points guys!!

The boobs look perfect !
Old 09-09-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Cant wait for more pussy pics or pics with a dick in her...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 09-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
Bro,Who dicks you want to see

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 10-09-2017, 04:15 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

Thank you for nice words about my wife. Those who have no membership, here is my weekend gift for sending me comments.

I did not think many guys find my wife attractive since so many sexy ladies on this forum...

Here is her getting ready for shower yet our son did not let her go as he wanted her breast milk... I never tasted her milk yet my boss did suck them..

I love to know what you guys do with her photo..or if you see her in nude at our apartment like my boss and my subordinate did...

Old 10-09-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to see pussy with cum juice pic

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 11-09-2017, 01:39 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
I want to see pussy with cum juice pic
MarlboroKen, you are one naughty boy, aren't you? You are asking my wifes, I mean high school teacher Milfs's pussy photo with cum.... I am sure all her students she teach and even other male teacher at her HS would love to see such photo of Miyuki... yet no one even have such chance....

Her pussy with cum would deserve 1000 points... what you guys think? I dont even share such photo in Japanese forum.... yet I do have such photo indeed in my hand...
Old 11-09-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster (P)

Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,Who dicks you want to see
With TS dick mybe. Just wanna see the pussy stretched by a cock. Lol

Old 11-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
With TS dick mybe. Just wanna see the pussy stretched by a cock. Lol
Last year, I agreed to let my subordinate to have my wife on bed after we all went to a day trip. He never had GF in his 30 years life. He had dreamed about having sex with my wife since he first met her...

There are few photo of the subordinate pleasuring himself with very drunk Miyuki.... I left them in a bed room and he started to kiss her and soon more... She resisted at first yet his repeated begging she eventually started to kiss him back....then all started more...
Old 11-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

HornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Last year, I agreed to let my subordinate to have my wife on bed after we all went to a day trip. He never had GF in his 30 years life. He had dreamed about having sex with my wife since he first met her...

There are few photo of the subordinate pleasuring himself with very drunk Miyuki.... I left them in a bed room and he started to kiss her and soon more... She resisted at first yet his repeated begging she eventually started to kiss him back....then all started more...
wow.. we would like to see those photos
Old 11-09-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMushroom View Post
wow.. we would like to see those photos
Second to ask for pics

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 11-09-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

It was not planned yet Miyuki was really drunk one evening when we invited subordinate for his birthday in July. Our kids were at grand mothers place so just three of us.

Miyuki cocked all day for the dinner. Subordinate brought Miyuki's favorite wines and she really was happy and got really drunk. I took her to our bed room and kept drinking with him. I told him to stay since he was also pretty drunk..

After taking shower, we went to check Miyuki in bedroom. She had robe and half sleep on bed. As I was kissing her good night, subordinate was watching from behind and said she has a heavenly body... so I said do you want to touch her a bit? It will be your birthday gift... he said I could not do such yet entered in bedroom with me.

Both of us watched her a while and I gently removed her robe. Miyuki had nothing under robe (I was a bit surprised actually).. Subordinate was speechless..he kept looking at her...

She was asleep on our futon (our bed) just like this photo..

Old 12-09-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Miyuki eventually woke up and surprised. Yet after many begging from us and being his birthday, She recultantly closed her eyes and lie on bed. She was still pretty drunk that point...

I OKed him to kiss her body starting from her feet. He climbed all the way to her lips. She could not resist and got up to kiss him back... Eventually I sat at the corner of the room to started to take a few photo of the two...

Can you guess what her hand is doing with my subordinate's hard penis? Sorry this one is only for members...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki_masa_083.jpg (153.9 KB, 477 views)
Old 12-09-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
It was not planned yet Miyuki was really drunk one evening when we invited subordinate for his birthday in July. Our kids were at grand mothers place so just three of us.

Miyuki cocked all day for the dinner. Subordinate brought Miyuki's favorite wines and she really was happy and got really drunk. I took her to our bed room and kept drinking with him. I told him to stay since he was also pretty drunk..

After taking shower, we went to check Miyuki in bedroom. She had robe and half sleep on bed. As I was kissing her good night, subordinate was watching from behind and said she has a heavenly body... so I said do you want to touch her a bit? It will be your birthday gift... he said I could not do such yet entered in bedroom with me.

Both of us watched her a while and I gently removed her robe. Miyuki had nothing under robe (I was a bit surprised actually).. Subordinate was speechless..he kept looking at her...

She was asleep on our futon (our bed) just like this photo..

Nice !!.. we wants more !!
Old 12-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Her pussy with cum would deserve 1000 points... what you guys think?
Wonder how many points to fuck your wife? Lol. Just joking!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1