The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Danang & Hoi An

Welcome to the beautiful city of Danang. If you are in town these few days, try to catch the fireworks (phao hoa) along Bach Dang St, the famous promenade beside the river.

It rained during the day today but evenings can be chilly but nice, so bring along a jacket. Lots of pretty local gals will be gathering along the promenade so you might get a date if you use your charms.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danang & Hoi An

Danang may seem rather quiet at night. But u can go to a restaurant cum pub called Luna Bar at Tran Quy Cap St. That pub is quite happening among the locals and expats.

Also along that street at the northern end is a famous two-storey ice cream parlour that SYTs like to hang out especially on weekends.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
halongsg is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Danang may seem rather quiet at night. But u can go to a restaurant cum pub called Luna Bar at Tran Quy Cap St. That pub is quite happening among the locals and expats.

Also along that street at the northern end is a famous two-storey ice cream parlour that SYTs like to hang out especially on weekends.
any girls to book in hoian?
Old 01-05-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

Hoi An is a place for tourists and great to bring your gal for a few days, cycle around the old city and enjoy the many good restaurants there.

There are many spas around the old town but most are clean because the authorities are strict here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halongsg View Post
any girls to book in hoian?
Old 13-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hoi An is a place for tourists and great to bring your gal for a few days, cycle around the old city and enjoy the many good restaurants there.
yes...will bring my gal there...hope to visit the place soon...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-05-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
halongsg is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

There are many spas around the old town but most are clean because the authorities are strict here.
thanks bro i got it http://www.google.com.sg/#hl=en&scli...w=1366&bih=576

i going next week liao
Old 13-05-2013, 05:15 PM
Samster

In Danang, surprisingly, the best place to talks to gals is along the promenade alongside the river at Bach Dang.

Go around 5pm (it gets dark quite early in central) when everyone has finished work etc and going for their evening walks.

I was walking alone with a camera (tell tale sign of a tourist) and several gals smiled at me, they are usually very friendly towards foreigners. I saw a young lady walking her dog and asked the name of her dog (she had trouble understanding me as my accent is northern). Then she asked me in English where I was from....

I even saw one ang moh chatting up 2 ladies.
Old 13-05-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
andypoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
In Danang, surprisingly, the best place to talks to gals is along the promenade alongside the river at Bach Dang.

Go around 5pm (it gets dark quite early in central) when everyone has finished work etc and going for their evening walks.

I was walking alone with a camera (tell tale sign of a tourist) and several gals smiled at me, they are usually very friendly towards foreigners. I saw a young lady walking her dog and asked the name of her dog (she had trouble understanding me as my accent is northern). Then she asked me in English where I was from....

I even saw one ang moh chatting up 2 ladies.
Hi hoian
June the 12th I will be staying in InterContinental Danang Resort - 68 Ho Xuan Huong Street, so any good massage with some extras hihi
and the rates too ya
Old 14-05-2013, 12:56 AM
Samster

To my knowledge, most 5-star hotels offer clean spa/massage only. You would have to find the 3 to 4-star hotel spas for massages with happy endings.

Most folks go to the MP outside Daesco, some say ok, some hated it. I have never tried myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andypoh View Post
Hi hoian
June the 12th I will be staying in InterContinental Danang Resort - 68 Ho Xuan Huong Street, so any good massage with some extras hihi
and the rates too ya
Old 14-05-2013, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I saw a young lady walking her dog and asked the name of her dog (she had trouble understanding me as my accent is northern).
Wow another vietnamese expert found here

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 14-05-2013, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
To my knowledge, most 5-star hotels offer clean spa/massage only. You would have to find the 3 to 4-star hotel spas for massages with happy endings.

Most folks go to the MP outside Daesco, some say ok, some hated it. I have never tried myself.
I thank you first but sorry to ask can i have the address bro
Old 14-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

Bro, I asked Mr Google for you and he pointed me --> here.

It's actually walking distance from where u staying. I heard Brilliant Hotel also have but cannot confirm. I am usually there with my gal so no chance to try all these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andypoh View Post
I thank you first but sorry to ask can i have the address bro
Old 14-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
LunaPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just head down to the neighbouring small towns and there are plenty of massage shops providing special services

Have not been to Danang for years. I particularly like to stay around Bach Dang or Phan Chu Trinh street.
Old 15-05-2013, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Bro, I asked Mr Google for you and he pointed me --> here.

It's actually walking distance from where u staying. I heard Brilliant Hotel also have but cannot confirm. I am usually there with my gal so no chance to try all these.
thanks bro. will check google
Old 15-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaPark View Post
Just head down to the neighbouring small towns and there are plenty of massage shops providing special services

Have not been to Danang for years. I particularly like to stay around Bach Dang or Phan Chu Trinh street.
luna so when you visiting dn?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1