The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Should rep points be used to qualify for access to the PRIVATE SECTION?
Oh dear God, yes, yes, yes!!! 75 68.81%
Horrors! Of course cannot! Absolutely not on this lifetime! 27 24.77%
Sorry, I'm a newbie, what is PRIVATE SECTION? 7 6.42%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2005, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of
Should rep points be used to qualify for access to the PRIVATE SECTION?

Not that it would make a difference anyway, but would be interesting to know what bros think

By the way, this poll closes in 8 days, for obvious auspicious reasons, ha ha ha

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 25-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 19
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Should rep points be used to qualify for access to the PRIVATE SECTION?

Vote liao!!
Old 25-10-2005, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

if clones are totally eliminated and no space for them in this forum,rep pts wont be abused.this way,using rep pts to qualify sounds gd thou it may be unfair to a minority of bros here who share their exclusive pics.just my 2 cents worth.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 25-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 22
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of

Voted "yes".. but know it will never happen
Old 25-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

What an obvious answer... absolutely, most certainly, most definitely, most positively, unambiguously, undoubtedly & unquestionably... a resounding YES!!!

Was that clear enough?

For goodness sake, it used to be that reputation points served a purpose in that every 200 pts would earn a member a rep power of 1. But Sam tweaked the system to protect the newbies who complained that the seniors were abusing their power by zapping them unfairly.

Please correct me if I am wrong, now the rep points only serve the purpose of acting as a "protective armour" against mass zapping into moderation. However, IMHO, if you amass points of 100 & above, you should be considered as safe & only Sam can zap you into moderation.

So, what's the use of amassing so many points? It should, therefore be used as a "certificate of eligibility" to enter the PRIVATE SECTION. Let's say, 50 or perhaps 100 rep pts as the minimum requirement.

Sam, what say you? Would appreciate your thoughts on my suggestion. Any comments, favourable or otherwise?

Last edited by machoman; 25-10-2005 at 02:00 PM.
Old 25-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Steady lah Bro machoman! COE bidding with rep points to access the private section, fucking fantastic suggestion

Fucking high,
Old 25-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

The private pics forum started as a section where PEOPLE WHO POST their saucy pics share them with other PEOPLE WHO POST. I just do not think it is fair - though I wish I had access as well - for people who do not post to have access to them. Senior or newbie.

Yes, you can pay your way into the private section now, but at least that is directly contributing to sustaining this forum. The rep point system has created enough friction as it is. IMHO it is unwise to turn rep points into actual 'usable' currency! It should be kept as it is - a way to indicate the reliability of a samster's FRs, contacts, etc.
Old 25-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
... It should be kept as it is - a way to indicate the reliability of a samster's FRs, contacts, etc.
Bro imom, valid point

If I pay while others enter because they have amassed astronomical points, then I would also feel tu-lan.

Poll for fun only lor, ha ha ha

Fucking high,
Old 25-10-2005, 02:32 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
...If I pay while others enter because they have amassed astronomical points, then I would also feel tu-lan.

Poll for fun only lor, ha ha ha...
Ya man. I think if i post pics and people can pay their way in, I already won't feel good... not to mention using rep points!!

Yah lah, I know you only having fun stirring up shit with your polls... keke...

And thus far I only have Bro HCC for company...
Old 25-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
... Yah lah, I know you only having fun stirring up shit with your polls... keke...
Wah lao eh~ say me until like that, ha ha ha

Fucking high,
Old 25-10-2005, 03:15 PM
kl_boytoy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Yah lah, I know you only having fun stirring up shit with your polls... keke...And thus far I only have Bro HCC for company...
steady lah abang.... pree pree hooray
Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Not that it would make a difference anyway, but would be interesting to know what bros think
sayang, saya 10 points sahaja, thats mean i cant have access leh....... so how??
Old 25-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IMHO it is unwise to turn rep points into actual 'usable' currency! It should be kept as it is - a way to indicate the reliability of a samster's FRs, contacts, etc.
Bro imom, I appreciate your POV & would like to clarify that the rep pts would not be converted into actual "usable" currency.

What I propose is that since the rep pts serve as an indicator of the reliability of a Samster, it could also serve a dual function to certify him as being eligible to access the Private Section.
Old 25-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

yes yes that why i being advocating to some...if not the rep pts earned counts for nothing...must have a be of motivation to earn pts mah...but me think rep pwr should only be 1 each...like 1 man 1 vote kind of thing...i am all for it...something like 1000 pts free entry to pte section...cannot too low lah if not very soon the section will be crowded...
Old 25-10-2005, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, you can pay your way into the private section now, but at least that is directly contributing to sustaining this forum. The rep point system has created enough friction as it is. IMHO it is unwise to turn rep points into actual 'usable' currency! It should be kept as it is - a way to indicate the reliability of a samster's FRs, contacts, etc.
bro u mean the pte section now must pay to view? I remembered the last time i join under sex key using credit card but later expired cannot renew beco no more credit card...heheh kena cheong k-ong back by bank after bankrupt..
Old 25-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
...I remembered the last time i join under sex key using credit card...
That's what I meant bro - can view by paying/using sex key... unless I'm outdated?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1