The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Warm Up Pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
trying to xian girls 555

besides warm up anymore clubs to recommend?
Aiyoh don't be greedy.

Go Warm Up Pub try first.
Warm Up Pub is most happening pub in Chiang Mai.

But respect you lah go on short holiday and spend your precious time to "xian" girls than cheonging.
Old 04-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Warm Up Pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
After warm up, next is Mandalay. 5555+
Old 04-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Mandalay Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
After warm up, next is Mandalay. 5555+
Kanasai don't any how sabo people leh!

If my memory serves me correct Mandalay Disco have many ladyboys ok!
Left the place within 30 minutes!
Old 04-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of
Re: Warm Up Pub

Quote:
Aiyoh don't be greedy.

Go Warm Up Pub try first.

But respect you lah go on short holiday and spend your precious time to "xian" girls than cheonging.
thanks bro but i read that warm up pub closes at 1am

after that can go which clubs that closes late?
Old 04-03-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Mandalay Disco

Quote:

If my memory serves me correct Mandalay Disco have many ladyboys
There got all genders. Katoeys, lesbians, Gay. If tio lesbian want 3 some, ho seh sia. 555

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post

after that can go which clubs that closes late?
If you bother to read, the first few pages, you'll find the answer. But it's ok, understand, nowadays everyone wants easy things. I answer your question.

Fabrique at president hotel basement. Closes at 4am.
Old 08-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Any bro here going to Chiang Mai on 26 Mar to 27 Mar 2014?
PM me if you are keen to meet up and explore CM together.
Old 21-03-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Haze in Chiangmai & Northern provinces

Report from Bangkok Post dated 21 March 2014 :-

Airlines hit by Chiang Mai haze

At least seven flights were rescheduled, delayed or forced to divert after haze hit Chiang Mai international airport on Friday morning.

Thai Airways International's (THAI) Bangkok to Chiang Mai flight TG102 was forced to return to the capital after two failed landing attempts at the northern airport this morning.

The flight was rescheduled to this afternoon. Nok Air and Bangkok Airways also had to reschedule flights to and from Chiang Mai

Read more at :

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/401047/airlines-hit-by-chiang-mai-haze
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 21-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Haze in Chiangmai & Northern provinces

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Report from Bangkok Post dated 21 March 2014 :-

Airlines hit by Chiang Mai haze

At least seven flights were rescheduled, delayed or forced to divert after haze hit Chiang Mai international airport on Friday morning.

Thai Airways International's (THAI) Bangkok to Chiang Mai flight TG102 was forced to return to the capital after two failed landing attempts at the northern airport this morning.

The flight was rescheduled to this afternoon. Nok Air and Bangkok Airways also had to reschedule flights to and from Chiang Mai

Read more at :

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/401047/airlines-hit-by-chiang-mai-haze
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Last night I still ride a bike to have my hair cut and go thai massage, didn't notice air quality bad but instead feel fresh air when returning after 12am

Just now go SK by car in night market area and air quality still ok, maybe the haze gone by evening
Old 24-03-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,

To bros who stay in Chiangmai, I am planning my migration there too. What are there to keep bros occupies since we cannot work there? Any lobang or advice? Thanks a million.
Old 26-03-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Hi,

To bros who stay in Chiangmai, I am planning my migration there too. What are there to keep bros occupies since we cannot work there? Any lobang or advice? Thanks a million.
Life in Chiang Mai city is not so entertaining as compared to Bangkok and Pattaya. If you are more into outskirt life then Chiang Mai can be quite relaxing as the living pace is very much slower.

The gals working in the soapy, agogo, bars etc will not be so pretty, hot and sexy.
Those better looking ones will prefer to work in Bangkok. That is based on my observation after spending a day walking around CM. I may be wrong.
Old 27-03-2014, 06:59 AM
Samster

Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Mr Soapy,

Do you stay in Chiangmai? I do understand that the life there is more relaxing compared to others, that's why I am curious what are the things that bros staying there do to keep yourself occupied?

Thanks for your reply and hoping for more replies from bros staying in Chiangmai.
Old 27-03-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi,

Normally migration here either work or family....or get a gf and start a relationship.

For me and some of bro I met who live here, mostly either have family or tiirak here.....family life and sometime hunting keep us busy, and if life get boring just head to Pattaya or other part of Thailand.............I'm now in Pattaya with some bro here
Old 27-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Normally migration here either work or family....or get a gf and start a relationship.
if life get boring just head to Pattaya or other part of Thailand.......I'm now in Pattaya with some bro here
Straight answer(s) from horse mouth

No magic bullets, really.
Old 27-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Mr Soapy,

Do you stay in Chiangmai? I do understand that the life there is more relaxing compared to others, that's why I am curious what are the things that bros staying there do to keep yourself occupied?

Thanks for your reply and hoping for more replies from bros staying in Chiangmai.
Most of the activites in CM seems to be focusing more in the older city region. The newer city region is pretty dead as there are many vacated houses, offices, buildings and even lands. I don't see much effort to develop the newer city by the governer.

You will need to take a bit of time walking around CM both in the newer and older city to really appreciate what people are doing there to keep themselves occupied. I've seen Europeans taking up Thai language courses in the older city language school and also at the run down Pantip Plaza level 3 to speak and write better Thai. I've also seen many local Thai guys heading to those Soapy massage palours after working hours for sextisfaction. The night markets in the newer city region always seems to be selling the same thing and you will also find them in other cities of Thailand.

My observation after walking around is that there won't be much entertainment to keep us occupied in both the older and newer city regions. But at least the older city regions has managed to preserve it's historical heritage and this is what makes CM attractive to many tourists. You will have to think of ways to enjoy outskirt life by appreciating the nature more than the city regions. Or else you will have to head over to Pattaya or Bangkok often to search for pleasure. By the way, i don't live in CM yet but just like you i'm also thinking of retiring there. I suggest you make a few trips down to CM and walk around to observe the kind of life style those people are living there. You may not like it if you are expecting a similiar quality of life as compared to Pattaya and Bangkok.
Old 27-03-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Thanks for the replies,

By the way, I goes to CM 3-4times a yr as I married a Thai. Got a house there so thought of migrating there after leading a tired and stressful life in Sillypore.. Maybe going in 2yrs time after settling everything here.. Partner sort of gluey so guess having fun there not really an option.. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1