The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men above 55 - does your sperm spurt or ooze?

TS must b in his 50s just want to confirm he is not alone having the same problem

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 21-05-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Here to support sis Ts!
Old 21-05-2018, 11:06 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Here to support sis Ts!
sis is a man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaureanLady View Post
I am female but I like and am aroused by your story about Helen! I had a previous similar encounter when I was drunk and my son drove me home and changed my clothes as I had vomited all over. The next morning I felt weird as he had completely changed my clothes down to underwear. Only the two of us live together. But we never talked about it.

You can write well. There are so many supporters who like your story. Please continue.

Supporters - you all should give TS some points to encourage him. I see people saying pitching tent etc but I don’t see his points going up. Maybe he will continue only if he got points.
Quote:
How can a leg man like me not be informed about this pair of white alabaster legs? And the red toe nails are so appealing.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-05-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
How strong is your orgasm?

Does your sperm shoot up into the air high high or just ooze out of your pee-hole when you come?

I remember my ex who was in his 30s used to shoot very strongly. His sperm can shoot a few feet away.

Now I have a friend who is 57. Although he can still maintain an erection, his orgasm is not strong. His sperm just oozes out when he comes.

Are all men in their 50s like this? I heard men get weaker as they grow older and their erection is not as hard, and they don’t last long.

Any comments?
Hi TS
Yes, you are right, old men have weaker erection and that result in equal weaker ejaculation. But, honestly can I ask if you can feel any differences between powerful penis ejaculate in your pussy compare to the 57yr weaker ejaculation. I always wonder on that too
Old 21-05-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Will come back to this thread in 30 years 😂 however, if the ejaculation feels good does it matter if it oozes or squirts?
Old 21-05-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15516 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Naturally should be worse compares to younger days
Even erection also not as stiff
But the dirty mind dont change abit

true, true...especially the mind part.
Won't call it 'dirty' though.
Old 21-05-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14069 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Hi TS
Yes, you are right, old men have weaker erection and that result in equal weaker ejaculation. But, honestly can I ask if you can feel any differences between powerful penis ejaculate in your pussy compare to the 57yr weaker ejaculation. I always wonder on that too
You shd correctly say "how can you feel any differences bet powerful penis ejaculate in your kar cheng compare to the 57 yr weaker ejaculation'! Didn't you read, he is a man fantazied to be a woman!
Old 23-05-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
RicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Men who are above this age if can get erect will be a bonus to him .
Old 23-05-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
kleptocrat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How strong is your orgasm?

Does your sperm shoot up into the air high high or just ooze out of your pee-hole when you come?

I remember my ex who was in his 30s used to shoot very strongly. His sperm can shoot a few feet away.

Now I have a friend who is 57. Although he can still maintain an erection, his orgasm is not strong. His sperm just oozes out when he comes.

Are all men in their 50s like this? I heard men get weaker as they grow older and their erection is not as hard, and they don’t last long.

Any comments?
As men aged, our body libido decrease but can be supplemented.

I still pack a big punch and can shoot quite high.
Old 23-05-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Qawazi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoStone View Post
Men who are above this age if can get erect will be a bonus to him .
Are you at this age and cannot erect ?
Old 23-05-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
umami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qawazi View Post
Are you at this age and cannot erect ?
YEs, I wonder why
Old 23-05-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Will come back to this thread in 30 years 😂 however, if the ejaculation feels good does it matter if it oozes or squirts?
I think my ejaculation feels great when I shoot high high.
Old 23-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
condenser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondenser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by umami View Post
YEs, I wonder why
Same here, wondering too.
Old 23-05-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
taxihike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleptocrat View Post
As men aged, our body libido decrease but can be supplemented.

I still pack a big punch and can shoot quite high.
Fully agreed, same here as well.
Old 23-05-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Spitzhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppydick View Post
I think my ejaculation feels great when I shoot high high.
How to shoot high high with a Floppy Dick?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1