The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can SG change the color of the sky?

Malaysia PM Mahathir send Lee Hsien Loong out within 30 mins of meeting

May 19, 2018

Singapore’s dictator Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong was proven to be a poor diplomatic negotiator again yesterday (May 19), with his meeting with newly-elected Malaysia Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad cut short to only 30 minutes. According to Yahoo news, Lee Hsien Loong entered the Perdana Leadership Foundation building in Malaysia Putrajaya at 11am. The two Prime Ministers went through a number of photo-taking sessions, had a short chat and Lee Hsien Loong was shown his way out of the building by 11.30am. Lee Hsien Loong and his wife Ho Ching flew and took over 8 hours including travel preparations to meet the Malaysian PM, only to be sent out in 30 mintues.

When questioned by the media why he was unable to hold a conversation over important bilateral projects like the High Speed Rail and cross-border MRT, Lee Hsien Loong embarrassingly answered that his meeting was “only a courtesy call”:

“The meeting was warm and fruitful, and there was an exchange of views regarding what was on each party’s mind. The visit was a courtesy call to send Dr Mahathir his good wishes, and that no substantive bilateral issues were discussed. the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail (HSR) project was not discussed during the visit.”

PM Lee Hsien Loong also said that he wants to continue the private “retreats” – where the two Prime Ministers would wine and dine lavishly in Lee Hsien Loong-hosted residence – with PM Mahathir, as he did with the former PM Najib Razak:

“I hope that both countries would also be able to continue the regular retreats which Singapore and Malaysia’s prime ministers had been holding.”

However, the Malaysian PM who earn about S$6,700 (20,000RM) a month is a humble figure who is quite unlike his corrupted predecessor Najib Razak and Lee Hsien Loong who draws S$183,300 a month. It is unlikely Mahathir will accept the corrupted offer.

continue reading here : http://statestimesreview.com/2018/05...ns-of-meeting/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 20-05-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Can SG change the color of the sky?

I have no % to shown. Got a feeling past 10 yrs charity shows are seeing reduction in call up from locals. A reason it has VIPs from main party. Opp is smart they dont wish to get into it, or else they see their popularity go down hill. The organizers did the best they could, that is to ask big donors from MNCs to chip in. However, MNC and SME will cut down benefits on employees. As a result they lose sales. This is no good. Malaysia never made charity events into big issues, neither they want their VIPs to help out. Under table no problems.

Born locals feel it. Again!
Old 21-05-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Will Dr Tan Cheng Bock play the role of Dr Mahathir in Singapore politics?

Published on 2018-05-21 by The Online Citizen

by Han Lang

Notwithstanding the public anger over rising costs and the 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) scandal, there is no doubt that the presence of Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad in the opposition coalition helped to sway votes towards Pakatan Harapan (PH) on 9 May 2018.

In other words, had Dr Mahathir continued to support the then-Prime Minister Najib Razak (as he did at the 2013 polls) or even if he had campaigned as an opposition but not as a member of PH - like what Parti Islam Se-Malaysia (PAS) did, it would not have been possible for a new government to replace the 61-year-old ruling coalition of Barisan Nasional (BN).

The pro-establishment fans in Singapore would disagree but the reality is such that the ordinary man-in-the-street in Jurong shares the same frustration as his Malaysian friend from Johor. Whether one is in Kallang or in Kedah, he or she is today likely to be upset over rising costs as well as moves (such as GST introduction or hikes) which would only burden them further.

Beyond cost-related factors, are there not similarities between the leadership styles of certain ruling party politicians across both sides of the Causeway? What about arrangements made for political votes, such as gerrymandering? (Having said that, I reckon many of us would appreciate the 1 MP per Constituency voting system in Malaysia - very unlike ours in which some may not even be clear if he is voting for the group of MPs or that specific incumbent MP who had served as his district lawmaker for the past five years? )

But are we likely to experience the political tsunami the way our friends from Malaysia had voted for in the near future?

I doubt so - unless one of these 3 developments take place.

1) The ruling party and several top politicians are charged with, or at least alleged to have been involved in, embezzlement of funds or corrupt activities - similar to the 1MDB scandal;
2) The ruling party splits into 2 camps - with the new "alternative" camp having the support of leading opposition parties; or
3) A kingmaker - someone who is able to bring the opposition camp together - arrives from nowhere.

For whatever reasons - including the point that we do not even know the amount of national reserves we have, the first factor is very unlikely.

The second factor was first raised many years ago by academics as a remote possibility, and more recently again by Mr Ho Kwon Ping.

But with the likes of highly-respected and, at the same time, intelligent leaders such as Mr George Yeo and DPM Tharman Shanmugaratnam unlikely to ever make a bid to govern the country, this may seem just as impossible as the first.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...pore-politics/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 21-05-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Anwar thanks Malaysian alternative news site while SG govt wants to stop “fake news”

Published on 2018-05-21 by Correspondent

In a recent interview with Malaysiakini, a Malaysian alternative news site, Mr Anwar Ibrahim who was released from prison on Wednesday (May 16), has expressed his appreciation to Malaysiakini.

“At a time when we had massive restrictions, where the media was nothing but incessant propaganda, Malaysiakini was there," Mr Anwar said.

"(I’m saying this) not because you (Malaysiakini) have been kind to me - you have been tough against me too - but as a pillar (of democracy), that is how an independent media should function."

Mr Anwar added that credit should be given where it was due.

"I think the present government must give due recognition to the media who have played this role (as a watchdog) under very trying and difficult circumstances,” he said.

In fact, during his press conference with the media at his residence immediately after his release, Mr Anwar even thanked Malaysiakini publicly. “Terima kasih Malaysiakini. You have done a wonderful job,” he said after a Malaysiakini journalist stood up to ask him a question.

Over the past 18 years, Malaysiakini has covered Mr Anwar’s two sodomy trials, countless reformasi rallies, five general elections, and suffered half a dozen of police and Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) raids.

Mr Anwar is the designated PM to take over from Dr Mahathir in one to two years' time. At the moment, Mr Anwar has indicated that he intends to spend time with his family as well as going overseas to give lectures about Malaysia.

Singapore to legislate against "fake news"

Meanwhile, the Singapore government has up the ante by announcing its intention to legislate on the propagation of "fake news".

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201..$$$$$-fake-news/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 21-05-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

One can learn a lot just by observing what is happening with our Malaysian neighbour . If save a lot why is there a need to impose airport tax for funding the terminal 5 ? Don't forget Singapore reported budget surplus in the last financial year . I also anticipate this current financial year there will also be another surplus .
Old 22-05-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Malaysia will abolish anti-fake news law, says new communications minister

Published May 22, 2018, 12:40 am SGT

KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysia will abolish its anti-fake news legislation, says newly sworn-in Communications and Multimedia Minister Gobind Singh Deo on Monday (May 21).

In his new role, Mr Gobind, 45, said media freedom was his main agenda and he was committed to upholding it, as spelt out in his coalition Pakatan Harapan's manifesto, reported Bernama news agency.

He said a proposal to repeal the Anti-Fake News Act will be submitted to Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad soon.

"Media freedom is my priority. The media churning out news and publishing companies are bound by the existing laws so we have to look at it that way and we have to find ways to improve the freedom of press in the country. And I am committed to do so," Bernama reported him as saying.

"I will create a group of legal experts so that they can see the impact of the law so far, where there are shortcomings, we will try to improve," he said.

Mr Gobind was sworn in on Monday together with 12 other new Cabinet ministers of Malaysia's new government.

"We will set the time frame, the first 100 days we have to deliver, but how much time is required I will discuss with my officials tomorrow. Indeed, I will do it and start work tomorrow at 8.30am sharp," he said.

Malaysia's previous government led by the Barisan Nasional coalition pushed through the anti-fake news legislation in April this year.

Anyone found guilty under the law can be imprisoned for up to six years and fined as much as RM500,000 (S$170,000).

Opposition lawmakers and civil society groups objected to it, saying it would be used to muffle dissent and curb freedom of speech.

continue reading here : https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...tions-minister

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 22-05-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Najib’s lawyers quit night before ex-PM gives statement at anti-corruption agency

Najib has presented himself to the agency on Tuesday morning, May 22.

By Belmont Lay | 5 hours

Two lawyers of Najib Razak have quit on him the night before the former prime minister of Malaysia is due to give a statement to the anti-corruption commission.

Lawyer Harpal Singh Grewal, who has been appearing more in the media since the May 9 election, confirmed the matter after he left Najib’s home at Taman Duta in Kuala Lumpur at 10.40pm on Monday, May 21.

The other lawyer who has left is M Athimulan.

Najib engaged more lawyers

Harpal said the decision came after Najib’s decision to engage a team of lawyers.

They include former solicitor-general Mohd Yusof Zainal Abiden and six other lawyers .

Harpal told media they withdrew themselves from representing Najib: “We were not dismissed. We withdrew after tonight’s discussion.”

Harpal said his decision to withdraw came from his “respect” for Najib’s wishes and that it was “difficult to work with any other team”.

Najib presents himself at anti-corruption agency

Najib’s home as well as several residences linked to him have been raided in investigations into allegations of fraud and corruption at 1MDB.

Najib has since presented himself on Tuesday, May 22 at the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission’s (MACC) headquarters in Putrajaya.

He is expected to give a statement in a probe into a multi-billion dollar corruption scandal linked to debt-ridden state development fund 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB).

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/05/najib-lawyers-quit/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 22-05-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

MACC chief: Najib will not be arrested today, need to call two important witnesses

Nation

Tuesday, 22 May 2018

PUTRAJAYA: Former prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak will not be arrested on Tuesday (May 22) as he was only giving his statement, said Datuk Seri Mohd Shukri Abdull.

The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) chief said the anti-graft agency would be taking the statements of two important witnesses before proceeding to make any arrests relating to SRC International and 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB).

"Until we get two very important witnesses, then you will get the story. The case is under Datuk Seri Azam Baki.

"Depending on the evidence and documents as well as depending on how he (Najib) answers...if we are satisfied, we can let him go, but if we still need his statement again, we will call him back," he said at a special media conference here.

Shukri said the MACC respected Najib as a former prime minister and he himself would not seek revenge against any parties.

"We must respect him because he is our former PM, I am not going to take revenge on anybody but will let the law speaks," he added.

Najib was present at the MACC headquarters to give a statement on SRC International.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...Vgy4WklbLB8.99

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 23-05-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

M’sia will fully review KL-S’pore High Speed Rail despite already signing agreement with S’pore

Mahathir was reportedly alarmed at the country's debt.

By Kayla Wong | 15 hours

Malaysia’s new economic affairs minister Azmin Ali said on Tuesday, May 22, that Malaysia will fully review mega projects awarded by the previous administration.

The projects include the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High-Speed Rail (HSR) and the East Coast Rail Link (ECRL).

Azmin is one of the 13 Cabinet ministers newly sworn in before the Malaysian constitutional king on Monday, May 21.

He also spoke with Singapore’s Minister for Trade and Industry Chan Chun Sing over the phone for about 10 minutes on the same day, saying in a tweet that he looks forward to “working together on matters of mutual concern.”

Chan also congratulated him on his latest appointment on a Facebook post.

Revisit all mega projects

According to Malay Mail, Azmin said that Malaysia’s Economic Planning Unit (EPU) will review the projects as part of the government’s austerity move.

He added that even if acceptance letters have already been issued, projects deemed not critical to the public will most likely be axed.

Mahathir alarmed at country’s debt

According to Bernama, Azmin also said that most of the projects were “off budget” and that they are “not under or part of the national budget.”

He added that the tender process was “not open or transparent”.

Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir was reportedly alarmed at the country’s RM1 trillion (S$337bn) debt, which explains the new administration’s decision to review the projects.

During his election campaign, he had pledged to review all foreign projects signed under the former Najib administration for the benefit of the nation and the Malaysian people.

He also claimed that the HSR project was only agreed by Najib to score political points among Malaysians.

KL-S’pore High-Speed Rail

Singapore and Malaysia signed a legally-binding bilateral agreement for the project on December 13, 2016.

The HSR was scheduled to start building in 2019, with operations beginning in December 2026.Its cost was estimated by Francis Hutchinson of ISEAS-Yusof Ishak Institute to be between S$20 billion to S$25 billion.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/05/msia-f...gh-speed-rail/

Hope the new Malaysian government will cancel it as SMRT still can't even manage to run the mrt network in Singapore smoothly despite the new rail financing model .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 23-05-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Can SG change the color of the sky?

Indonesia is next! It could be more easy to change new goverment.
Old 25-05-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
RicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What I heard is that Singaporeans only love to complain . Unlike the Malaysians who dare to change .
Old 25-05-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
JulioBarnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoStone View Post
What I heard is that Singaporeans only love to complain . Unlike the Malaysians who dare to change .
Heard from who ?
Old 25-05-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoStone View Post
perhaps the last straws for the malaysians are the 1mdb saga, the $700 million in personal bank account and the hermes bags and jewellery

remember that a ceo of a non-profit health organisation was sexposed to have a golden tap and flew first class? how fast was he pulled off the horseback?
Old 27-05-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

S’pore-KL High Speed Rail project is dropped

PM Mahathir says national debt can be greatly reduced should major projects be dropped.

By Kayla Wong | 14 hours

Malaysia Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said that his country will look at ways to reduce the cost of any potential exit from the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail (HSR).

Previously, Mahathir said Malaysia will review the project even after signing a legally-binding agreement with Singapore.

Dropping major projects can reduce national debt significantly

In an interview with financial newspaper The Edge published on Saturday, May 26, Mahathir said Malaysia has a national debt of around RM1 trillion (S$337 billion).

Should these huge projects be dropped, they can then reduce the debt by RM200 billion (S$67 billion) “at one go”.

He said:

“The terms of the agreement (for the HSR) are such that if we decide to drop the project, it will cost us a lot of money.

So we are going to find out how we can reduce the amount of money we have to pay for breaking the agreement.”

He also said former prime minister Najib Razak was “crazy” to have agreed to go ahead with the projects without thinking through how exactly should the country pay for them.

One of Mahathir’s campaign promises was to review major projects and drop them should they be found not to serve the interests of Malaysia and the Malaysian people.

KL-S’pore High-Speed Rail

Singapore and Malaysia signed a legally-binding bilateral agreement for the project on Dec. 13, 2016.

The HSR was scheduled to start construction in 2019, with operations beginning in December 2026.

Its cost was estimated by Francis Hutchinson of ISEAS-Yusof Ishak Institute to be between S$20 billion to S$25 billion.

If completed, it will run from Singapore’s Jurong East Terminus to Kuala Lumpur’s Bandar Malaysia Terminus, with eight stops in between.

It will also operate between 6am and midnight daily.

The entire trip is estimated to shorten travel time between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore to just 90 minutes.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/05/mahath...st-if-dropped/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 28-05-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
CheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is better to drop the HSR now than later to incur more debt .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1