The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can SG change the color of the sky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
Once read somewhere the WP bozz say given the chance he dun have the capability to form a government.
What do you expect from a party whose leader think like that

Not the MIW is any better
Guess the swing guys like me have no choice but choose the lesser of two evils

What i piss in my memory is some MIW bozz say the Swiss standard when challenged turn around and say he meant the GDP. Commoner like me hear the Swiss standard meant standard of living literally, job security, graceful retirement...not pressed by escalating housing cost...the MIW is great in beautifying a problem.. asset enhancement my foot.... why not asset de-enhancement...while you dont sell your house, u still need a roof ( not aloof like the MIW empathy for commoners) right, while the younger generation can have affordable housing...
tiagong the wife of a VIP commented that 600k is peanuts

to the ruling/elite class, maybe 600k to them is really kacang puteh. but to the middle and lower incomes, need how many lifetimes to slog to hit the 600k mark?
Old 12-05-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
The thing is how can you give the opposition a chance to prove their worth by simply letting them run a GRC or SMC? End of the day they have to follow national policy set by the PAP with their absolute majority in Parliament anyway, here in SG where got suka suka run your TC however way you want? The money and funding their councils get also comes from the government as a whole, which means Opposition faces an even harder job because they will always be at the back end of any funding for upgrading programmes etc. So what can they do differently from PAP councils? Nothing!

Then we complain and say "Opposition got nothing to show". Of course they have nothing to show when the game is set such that they cannot show anything other than talk! If PAP were serious about democracy and taking into account opposition voices they should be letting one or two opposition leaders helm one or two ministries either as co-partner with a PAP minister or as their vice-minister. If that happens and opposition still make a mess of it, then fair enough we can say "let's keep PAP in power because Opposition is useless". But nothing ventured nothing gained. You don't give Opposition some responsibilities nationally to hold and perform in front of the whole nation beyond the figurehead roles of running town councils that don't have freedom to do what they want the same way states in Malaysia can, how do you know if they are truly capable of government or not?

Correct we need to give the opposition chance to show. Now we know how the PAP had run the country for the past 50 years . To make matters worse Singapore become the most expensive city in the world and more and more paper generals are entering as politicians . If the Msian's can do it why can't Singaporeans do it ? Or only Singaporeans only good at complaining . NATO .
Old 12-05-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like the Malaysians also don't like GST .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 12-05-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Can SG change the color of the sky?

Last year I apply (testing the job market only), in Jobsbank and out of 20 applications only two called up. I was lucky many dont even have one. No matter. Both were SME. Based on my 30 yrs of working experience one co was messy. The boss was trying to clean up his work environment. I reject his offer.

The last was the worst. I had a gut feeling the co was in process of shutting down. It cannot hire FTs so pay high salary for locals.

The labour market is one component to bring down pay and pay.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 18
Tribeca is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTribeca is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Singaporeans' wages have been depressed for so long already . A lot of them are unemployed and or underemployed . Can still see Ah Gong and Ah Mah cleaning hawker's tables . You tell me what is wrong with the Singapore scene. Talk about inequality . Pui .
Old 12-05-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

And the rich get richer.
I feel not a tinge of pity for Bukit Timah NUS students who wear bowties, party till one and get killed in car crashes from misbehaving on the road while drunk.
Old 12-05-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light

Some points i like to high like to u guys our MIW when ever they want to implement a new law or policy or increase taxes, they will compare with other countries which is higher then what they implementing, they will nvr compare everything, just that particular points only. I hv being traveling ard ASEAN countries and we r the only country that citizens after 55yrs old still need to be actively in the work force with a reduction in income, and worse many company doesn't accept new employees above 50yrs old, and the worst our civil services r the 1st to not accept elderly employees, all jobs out source to contractors, just push the blame to other.
Guys just put some thought into this points i am gg to put to u guys, they increase the taxes on fuel and the cost of land leasing, what ever u guys and families eat , use and wear need transportation to move ard, just compare the cost of fuel between the few country ard us. When land leasing cost raise, developers also just inflate the selling cost or rental cost, let me ask u guys who bear the additional increase in fuel taxes, the additional cost of buying properties or rental of properties for the operation of factory, shopping mall, shop, markets, food courts and most affecting almost everybody public housing. Basically i am a old man may not be able to see the next 2 generation of Singaporean go into working life and start up a family, how r they gg to lease their own hdb flat. U guys remember this, U r the person who can change the situation, don't expect other to do it for U.
Old 12-05-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Complain > vote MIW > Complain > vote MIW > repeat till RIP

Last edited by dieth1234; 12-05-2018 at 07:13 PM. Reason: GG
Old 12-05-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Five truths about Malaysia and Malaysians from GE14

Published on 2018-05-12 by The Online Citizen

by Dr Ong Hean Teik

Malaysia is harmonious and non-violent

9 May 2018 is finally the date when the memories and nightmare of 1969 are finally laid to rest.

Malaysians showed that despite party deregistration and court cases leading to the election, despite arguments about religious law and conversion accusations. Despite heated campaigning, Malaysians voted, counted and subsequently celebrated peacefully. A dark stain on Malaysian history from 47 years ago has been erased. Agitators appealing to race and religion did not succeed.

Instead, political arguments were thoughtfully assessed and electorate opinion expressed in a matured manner through the ballot box. Since the time when our forefathers settled on this land, the people of Malaysia of all races, culture, and religion have wanted the same things, namely the ability to provide for our family and to educate the young. May harmony and peace be forever the hallmark of our country, and our similarities and common agenda unite us against those promoting division.

Malaysia has a functional democracy

Changing a government through elections is the hallmark of a functioning democratic system. Six decades after independence, Malaysia has truly shown itself to be a democracy. The message to Malaysian political leaders must be also noted, and it is that they are replaceable. When the same party and same people hold power for too long, they feel that theirs is an intrinsic right to lord over the population, that they are infallible, gifted and superior. This leads to abuse of power and corruption.

Meanwhile, the population starts doing what these political leaders expect and desire, regardless of legality and morality. Society rewards the subservient, not the righteous. Soon the incompetent obedient officer wins promotion over the industrious law-abiding one. Performance and service throughout the community then drop, together with the economy and living standards.

In changing the political leadership, Malaysians conveyed the important message that it is the voting public who are the paying employers and politicians who do not work for the betterment of the people can be dismissed. Hopefully, the culture of honest leaders serving society will replace the condescending corrupt behavior of those who think they cannot lose elected office.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...ans-from-ge14/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-05-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Najib called to resign after party’s election loss

They are out for blood.

By Kayla Wong |Sulaiman Daud | 15 hours

It has been a rough week for Malaysia’s former prime minister, Najib Razak.

Barely two days after he was ousted from his position by his mentor-turned-nemesis Mahathir Mohamad, some leaders of the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) are now calling for his resignation.

The Barisan Nasional (BN) coalition has ruled Malaysia for 61 years until the shock victory of opposition alliance Pakatan Harapan (PH) in the 14th general election on May 9.

The PH coalition will be forming the new federal government next.

Members in Umno, which is the main party in the BN, think that Najib is now a liability and wants to get rid of him in order to remain relevant.

Najib a liability to BN

Umno leaders from Kedah, Perak, Negeri Sembilan, Penang and Terengganu — the first three states are traditional BN strongholds that have since fallen to the opposition — have come out one after another to publicly denounce Najib.

According to the New Straits Times, Kedah Umo Youth chief Shaiful Hazizy Zainol Abidin said:

“It is obvious that he has failed to lead and defend the power that we held for 60 years.

We can no longer shoulder this personal liability.

The party needs to rise and carry out a complete transformation.”

Penang Umno Youth chief Rafizal Abdul Rahim referred to the the Malay phrase saya berjiwa besar, which means “I am magnanimous”, that he claimed Najib used frequently, and said:

“He needs to full practise what he preaches, that he is always open hearted so he should hand over the party leadership to someone more worthy.”

Najib suppressed dissent from within his own party

Najib had previously widened his crackdown on dissent from within his party over the alleged misappropriation from the state fund 1MDB, proposing changes to Malaysian law that would allow caning and life imprisonment for those found guilty of receiving leaked documents.

A party member, after reporting to the police the alleged financial mismanagement, was sacked from his leadership role in 2015.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/05/umno-l...jib-to-resign/

Najib already resigned from UMNO . He and his wife are blacklisted from leaving Malaysia pending corruption investigation .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-05-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Malaysians showed Singaporeans how to vote

Protected May 12th, 2018 | Author: Contributions

The May 9th Malysian general eelction is useful lesson is that in life, we have a choice and we have to choose wisely for our decision
will not only affect us but our family as well. In the case of an election, it will also affect the direction the nation takes, how it
is governed and what freedoms you enjoy.

The ability to make decisions – and not just act on instincts – is one of the factors that separates us from other animals. When we go to the shop, we make a choice about which brand of a particular product to buy. When we go to vote, we make a choice, too. The difference is that when we vote, the decision affects not just us but every citizen. That is why it is considered a sacred duty of a citizen.

If we choose well, we and our children can enjoy peace, freedom and prosperity; if not, we have to suffer the consequences.

There’s yet another life lesson that will be familiar to voters: When people need your help, they will even crawl before you and beg,
but once they achieve their goal they may not give you a second look. In elections, voters are wooed by politicians, including Datuks, Tan Sris and Tuns. When you meet them after they win, they may consider it your good fortune that they have taken the time to see you or say “hi”.

continue reading here : http://www.tremeritus.com/2018/05/12...s-how-to-vote/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-05-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Can SG change the color of the sky?

Malays said not out for revenge, the actual words are out to seek revenge. Only PR and, new citizens other then from across the casueway believe in it.

What we are doing here are changes and, reappointed VIPs across ministries. Smoke screen that does not work. So. Is that the best those VIPs can do?

The job market is the component created by them that will bring them down. By the way. Flesh back to GE14. Corruption was the main point of focus. I feel Naji corruption was too big for him to handle. 1MDB hits other countries too including Hollywood actors. So was MH370 a case, the former gov prolong in accepting the passengers are not returning home. Pay out to the families. Why it does not happen?

Over here George Yeo coverup for that ang mo too was across three countries. Opp saw it and defeated him at GE. Again the brother of the most important man fail to tell us.
Old 12-05-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

Down here so many rich people, new citizen etc. Mostly will go for better life and so, is it possible for the white to be gone? They already in control for so many years liao, you die your problem. Even president also can control, when GE comes, rebates here and there to win votes. Not to forget a lot of new parent want their kids to be in good school, will they give up the hope? NS die a few, they also bochap but if come to them, they will make noise, haha!
Old 12-05-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Can SG change the color of the sky?

Mine brother! PR and new citizens are slow to discover the truth. Example. 18 yrs ago coffeeshops uncles got con out of their CPF $ by PRC pdmm. Today, it is PR and new citizens who got mix up with the new gen of PRC pdmm.

I sit back and enjoy the shows. Which remind me I love Otelli openning in reading the news. I code

Here are your top stories on news 5.

Sexy and one of a kind.
Old 13-05-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The Malaysians have shown us that by working together they can topple the government . I wonder if our opposition parties will work together or not ? Now Najib under corruption investigations so I wonder will they also investigate others who have worked closely with Najib ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1