The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
zuszus88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
no leh, I took the default $50 only and got the sensual massage, every 2-3mins sure got brush over your shave. but I must say her assets are enhanced.
wahh... maybe I look like a cop? haha... I was very excited to go there and came out with a big dissapointment
Old 05-05-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgor View Post
Pls advise me where ? Marsiling mrt there ?
Very obvious if u stay north after woodlands station towards JE
Old 05-05-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Gorgor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
Very obvious if u stay north after woodlands station towards JE
Thank you. Will share my FR soon
Old 05-05-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thelonesurvivor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any massage at Woodlands/Admiralty area

PM me for directions
Old 05-05-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuszus88 View Post
wahh... maybe I look like a cop? haha... I was very excited to go there and came out with a big dissapointment
if you pm me and share some of your personal contact which is not in my list, I can give you tips on how to get the Sensual Massage from her.
Old 05-05-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
arrowman111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

able to share with me? thanks
Old 06-05-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

This place is asking customers to pay $78 to cover triangle area, going to avoid from now on
Old 06-05-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
This place is asking customers to pay $78 to cover triangle area, going to avoid from now on
hi bro, not to worry to much about the $78 upgrade package.

I always pay $50, and most of the time get some happy returns.
of course, how you start the conversation and how you can make the ML feel at ease is the most crucial part.

I do agree that no all ML will be willing to earn extra under the desk, so sometimes it really depends on luck
Old 07-05-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 20
lawlanhongkong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylawlanhongkong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
The MLs there do not dare to take the risk to give you HJ if you take the $50 massage. If you need HJ u need to pay $78+$50 now compared to $50+$50 last time.
Old 14-05-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 14
killerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YubabaC View Post
There's one at the north near Marsiling MRT. I started with normal oil ($50/hr), they provided cotton shorts.
Bro can pm to share this place? Thanks in advance
Old 14-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
darkey07 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any latest updates on the specials?
Old 14-05-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Qwertyy55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelonesurvivor View Post
PM me for directions
Bro PM pls
Old 15-05-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
evernal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good place to go.. anyone try olxvxa?
Old 17-05-2018, 05:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
darkey07 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Who is this the therapist?
Quote:
Originally Posted by YubabaC View Post
Hello sharing my FR again,

Tried another ML last week and she had equally good hands. This joint is conveniently located near the train station (immediately after woodlands towards JE) and has covered walkway until the destination. MP has good towel and hot showering facilities, ambience is good and smells of essential oil definitely not unpleasant. Floor is almost carpeted throughout and majority of MLs are pleasing to the eye.

Visited MP on a rainy afternoon, booked for a two hour Sensual. ML wraps warm towel on my feet which warms my heart for the cold weather that day. Massage was healing and skillful as she soothes my sore lower back. As she continued south, I liked her massage on the soft cheeks and into the abyss. My calfs were gently pressed on and my lollipop starts to react. While giving my entire inner thigh a good rub, nuts and lollipop were felt in her hands (like cupping a little kitten) Flipped around and ML soothed me from top to bottom again. I was given a candy and my lollipop was popped. Showered myself clean and left a happy man.

Will RTF to this MP!

Bros who've seen my post previously, its the same place but different ML. Pls up me if you have liked my post happy cheonging everyone.

*I also have another MP to share at TiongBahru behind Link Hotel. pm me if you are interested.
Old 17-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. So many post on this already. I like to share mine experience.

Lady V from thai is consider the most pretty there. Boobs are the best man made type I ever touch. But she do not admit is man made. How can natural be so well shape and good tension for squeezing. Package took up is 78 and candy is market rates. She do not offer for all customer unless regular. Massage is 6/10, sensation is 8/10.

Lady C from China is consider quite pretty. Very eccentric character and talk blunty. I understand from other ML she is a loner and abit physco and do not have good relation from other colleague and often offend customer. Maybe lack of chemistry. No special and very hard to talk to. Package took up is 78 and NO candy. Massage is 9/10, sensation is 0/10. Plus point is she is serious at work. Those who want good massage and nothing else can look for her.

Lady R from thai is consider No. 3 pretty there. Boobs are real but small B cup. Package took up is 78 and candy is market rates. She do not offer for all customer unless regular too. Massage is 7/10, sensation is 7/10.

Lady M from Viet is consider No. 4 pretty there. Boobs are real but small A cup. Package took up is 78 and candy is market rates. Massage is 4/10, sensation is 6/10.

I see there is new Lady T and Lady W. It had been some times since I go there. Anyone can share their experience via PM. TY.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread