The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
luke1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
friends change after my life after behind bars, any advice is much appreciated

I have a senior account here previously.

However after considerable time behind bars, I am out again.

Everything goes back to square one.

No money no nothing so I went to look for jobs but was rejected multiple of times (at least 20 times) due to my history and my academics.

So I was thinking of returning to the past (I was a web administrator) however I do not have the funds to set up one. I consulted an old friend of mine asking him for $8000. What is unbelievable is that he asked for 75% of the potential revenue (about 90k to 150k a year). I was stunned as I felt exploited. How can people change that quickly? In the past, I treated him drinks and helped him out when he has no one.

His terms is that he will fork out $8000.

Principal has to be paid back to him once business picks up.

75% of the profit goes to him. I will be entirely be in charge of the business.

However if shit hits the ceiling, I have to shoulder it.

I am sure many brothers think that $8000 is little but I doubt I have the capability to get it since I have been kicked out by my family and many friends have avoided me after my times behind bars.
Old 27-11-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: friends change after my life after behind bars, any advice is much appreciated

When u treat people to food/drinks and help them out. You should not be expecting anything in returen in the very first place. To have expectations such as this will leave u with a lot of disappointment in life.

If u dun think that borrowing money from ur friend is feasible. Simply go find other jobs like becoming a cleaner, security guard...etc. Then slowly works on saving up the $8000 u need.

End of the day, no one owe u a living. U land urself in jail coz of choices u make. Whatever repercussion u get as a result of jail time u will just have to accept it.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 27-11-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster (B)

Re: friends change after my life after behind bars, any advice is much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
When u treat people to food/drinks and help them out. You should not be expecting anything in returen in the very first place. To have expectations such as this will leave u with a lot of disappointment in life.

If u dun think that borrowing money from ur friend is feasible. Simply go find other jobs like becoming a cleaner, security guard...etc. Then slowly works on saving up the $8000 u need.

End of the day, no one owe u a living. U land urself in jail coz of choices u make. Whatever repercussion u get as a result of jail time u will just have to accept it.
I understand where you are coming from and thank you for your input.
Old 27-11-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
sorry to hear this . 8k is not big not small .... jus ur credibility in question. in singapore i am sure you are able to save 8k with some discipline. if u hav skill in IT .... then i m sure some form of freelance work might be good to test ur skill and gauge market demands .... good luck and update us ur progress bro .... dont give up .

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke1 View Post

No money no nothing so I went to look for jobs but was rejected multiple of times (at least 20 times) due to my history and my academics.

So I was thinking of returning to the past (I was a web administrator) however I do not have the funds to set up one. I consulted an old friend of mine asking him for $8000. What is unbelievable is that he asked for 75% of the potential revenue (about 90k to 150k a year). I was stunned as I felt exploited. How can people change that quickly? In the past, I treated him drinks and helped him out when he has no one.

I am sure many brothers think that $8000 is little but I doubt I have the capability to get it since I have been kicked out by my family and many friends have avoided me after my times behind bars.
Old 27-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 8
angusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

hello bro,

i can offer you 10k . please pm me to discuss
Old 27-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 8
angusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I can offer you assistance and who knows we might become friends, take care
Old 28-11-2017, 02:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

TS, why dun you speak with your aftercare officer / counsellor?
From what I know the YellowRibbon project has sponsors on standby to lend a helping hand to ex-offenders that genuinely want to start a fresh life...... unless you are thinking of going back to illegal activities again.
Old 28-11-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
TS, why dun you speak with your aftercare officer / counsellor?
From what I know the YellowRibbon project has sponsors on standby to lend a helping hand to ex-offenders that genuinely want to start a fresh life...... unless you are thinking of going back to illegal activities again.
Yes this is a greyzone trade. I have spoken to the yellowribbon people for jobs too but there is a queue for now. Pretty much have to wait too.

I am currently staying at a friend's place which is government subsidized.
Old 28-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
im curious when you say you help him out what does that mean ..give him a lift go somewhere?..means he never help you out such small things?...you treat him to meals?, mean he never treat you back?
Seems to me you make bad choice of friends or you have unreasonable expectations treat someone to 10 dollar meals expect loan 8k etc etc.
Why dont you pm me and if your business plan is feasible i will loan you 8k with only a demand of 50% profits rathr than 75%
Nope, i loaned him money (5 digit). We head out, i was always paying as i know he was on debt previously.
Old 30-11-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

@luke1 you said you are being a web administrator, and you want to setup something of your own due to difficult to land a job for some know reason.

I guess YES, your past may have hinder you in the first instant. Next is the what are the special skill you has that the current trend in the market require your skill especially in the IT industry that things changes every few months, technology, skill knowledge and know how keep changing.

Next is whether are you keen in trying new trade. Well not money investment, but rather use your hand and legs to earn a living.

Take Care.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster (B)

I know many will "shoot" me on the face but I am just here to rant. Everyone got their own way of doing things. Be it perception on a certain issue or maybe I just take it. Anyway a update, I maybe leaving for overseas with a friend. He may have some opportunity for me. Still contemplating over it.

I thank everyone for the input.
Old 02-12-2017, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I know many will "shoot" me on the face but I am just here to rant. Everyone got their own way of doing things. Be it perception on a certain issue or maybe I just take it. Anyway a update, I maybe leaving for overseas with a friend. He may have some opportunity for me. Still contemplating over it.

I thank everyone for the input.
As shitty as the offer sounds, it's kinda a big risk for him too. But if he is taking 75% in return, what is he contributing? Clients? Prospects? Computer? Place?

Honestly, if i were you, ill just take it. When you are SO DAMN GOOD, you can call it quits after you pay off, take the money you earned AND saved, and start your own business by yourself, doing web admin or whatever is beneficial for you.

Reward comes to those who doesnt give up and try out things the right way(not the stubborn way)
Old 03-12-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
As shitty as the offer sounds, it's kinda a big risk for him too. But if he is taking 75% in return, what is he contributing? Clients? Prospects? Computer? Place?

Honestly, if i were you, ill just take it. When you are SO DAMN GOOD, you can call it quits after you pay off, take the money you earned AND saved, and start your own business by yourself, doing web admin or whatever is beneficial for you.

Reward comes to those who doesnt give up and try out things the right way(not the stubborn way)
Yes, my friend told me that too. But 75% to him is only basically nothing. Computer no, He will pass me a phone he doesn't use and that is it. Clients and prospects I can find. Place he wont be offering it to me. So I will stay put at my current place first.

bro you know 25% more can cost about 2-5k a month. Sigh
Old 03-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 0
Suchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of light

Brother egresnow is right. Another option is to find an investor here who is willing to invest on you. You can try posting on other thread. If you do not mind revealing how much will you be generating once the site is stable over this post, if the return is good. I am sure many brothers will want to pump in 8k just for that.
Old 04-12-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusb View Post
hello bro,

i can offer you 10k . please pm me to discuss
It's good to see some brothers willing to step up to the plate to help. There's hope in this world after all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1