The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 10-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
nicehusband deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Yes. no RTF. Waste money

[
QUOTE=alvin36;6327965]went PT this afternoon, 1st trip in last 2 months.....surprisingly, saw lot of Cat 50 working today. My objective is ViVi,
RTF : dont think so[/QUOTE]
Old 11-09-2011, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

I have had similar experiences like below so NO RTF for me.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
.....Maybe it was my first time taking her or no chemistry and that was why she treated me that way?
Quote:
Been a while since I last visited PT. Just tried Candy H14R11 for the first time. Tried to touch her boobs during washing but she ordered me to put my left hand on the bedside. After washing, I lay in bed and wait for her. Started with catbath. Blowjob was ok. Was expecting AR since she washed my ass but not given. No licking of her pussy. Control your kissing using her fingers to focus our lips with tongue sticking out. Touched her pussy lightly but she pushed my hand away. Asked for cowgirl and she say cannot. Started with missionary, then requested for CIM but was rejected. Ended in doggie. During the bonking session, keep telling me to hurry up. Tried to make small talk with her but she doesn’t look interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
my first fr..

.....dunno why these few days very bad luck. 4 days ago, was at hse 14 candy.
i ask her name and she replied, '..have no name, only number'. i was thinking what do you mean .... tried to touch her neh while washing, and got this, 'you don anyhow touch hor!'
wah lau eh, don need lidat ma, just tell me gently can oredi ma.
i censor other parts of our conversation and wont post here cost may cause misunderstanding.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Can any bro here confirm H09R01 is a ladyboy? I heard there are few in that hse. If she isn't, how is her service? Cat 30/40? Any bro has tried her?
Old 11-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
It’s so very strange how vastly different experiences can be. I can understand WLs’ services and attitudes may differ slightly from one customer to another. It’s expected, WLs are human after all. And there’s that intangible thing called “chemistry/connection”.

But to differ that much!! Truly, I’m very surprised at how polarised poor Bro SC Slayer’s and my encounters are with Candy. It’s almost unacceptable.

To me, Candy is one of the chattiest girls in PT. Always cheerful, bubbly and smiling. In fact she herself tells me that she is a happy person. We will chat, tease and fool around for 5-10 minutes before getting down to the business. The sex is very good and it is Candy that initiates the frenching. Then, Candy gives me what I like most (again, won’t detail too much, but regular readers of my FRs will know what I like most). After the sex, we will again chat for another 5-10 mintues. It’s always a fun time with her.

Cheers
bro man, when was that your session with her, candy? i went there a few days ago and my session was terrible. suffice to say my cock almost died. so i believe that bro. n i don think she was in any bad mood whatsoever that day. but her skills were v good. methinks she choose customer, or isit prefer her old customers.

but i'd also read thro several of your post and see that you nail almost every women, even mikki you also manage to thaw leh. you tall n ham isit? we average joe cannot compare la, so our chances are lower.

anyway, i going for another ice, jolene. hope to catch her in a good mood.

bonkning.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
MrSeahLK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to go to Petain Romp! Been walking along Petain road, can't find the bothel!
Old 11-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi Bro U-Da-Man, yup this was my humble FR on Candy in the evening yesterday. Maybe it was my first time taking her or no chemistry and that was why she treated me that way?
Bro first time or not, if a WL wants repeat business, she needs to provide some proper and consistent standard of service.

Sure, a WL may have a few regular customers she will go the extra mile for because there’s a “connection”, but having said that, a WL can’t be so discriminating as too treat customers so differently. She can’t always depend on a small pool of regulars. She needs to grow that pool because regulars are only regulars till the next hot WL comes along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
bro man, when was that your session with her, candy? i went there a few days ago and my session was terrible. suffice to say my cock almost died. so i believe that bro. n i don think she was in any bad mood whatsoever that day. but her skills were v good. methinks she choose customer, or isit prefer her old customers.

but i'd also read thro several of your post and see that you nail almost every women, even mikki you also manage to thaw leh. you tall n ham isit? we average joe cannot compare la, so our chances are lower.

anyway, i going for another ice, jolene. hope to catch her in a good mood.

bonkning.
I visited Candy I think last Wednesday or Thursday (?). We had a great time together. And you’re right, I do get along with almost all the WLs. I also have great experiences with almost all the PRC FLs too! Despite other bros posting poor ratings on several of them. I’m not tall and handsome, maybe a little good looking. hehehe. But I think what more important is that I’m a naturally respectful and happy person. At work or at play, I somehow always manage to make a person feel comfortable with me with a good sense of humour and a genuine sincere listening ear. Also, I try to make the best of any situation. Were here to have fun right? Don't let some denied expectations get you down. Find something else to work with.

Or maybe the above is all just BS and I’m just lucky sod! hahaha

And good luck with Jolebe, that's one of the few I couldn't connect with.

Cheers
PS. Bro alvin, visited Xue Er sometime last week too – yes she does, but it’s one or the other, not both.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
Dowell78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H11R09 Ah May

IMHO after i have a session with her. I agreed that ah may's skill is really good. For bro who don't go for look (she is chubby), $30/- is of course well worth it.

I like in particular her sucking my cock. That is her weapon. The xu xu sound plus the high feeling generated by her good sucking is telling my dick that must RTf her.

I also try to french her during missionary. She is very passionate and tongue fight with me heavily. Good one, if don't mind her look.

She really saxtified my two main objectives: good sucking and frenching

spend $30/- on her is worth it

Fyi
Yours sincerely
Dowell78

Quote:
Originally Posted by wett View Post
Maybe that is me, bro

Tried this hot cat30 milf last week, fantastic experience

Saw her door open, ask her if she amy, she said "yes, u friend recomm you", told her several my buddies recomm her, she happy. then hand over $30 to her, and she put the $$ in her pocket.

Then after washing, staeted catbath, then moving south and to AR and BBBJ, the sound system is the best so far and she suck my ball for quite some time, will not go to details here.

Catbath: 7/10
Look: 7/10 milf i like
Blowjob: 6/10. fantastic, best sound system in PT, the slurp slurp sound
Kissing: no (i dont kiss wl)
AR: 7/10. Nice
BBBJ: 8/10 good
FJ: 6/10. pussy bit loose
RTF: res, in backup list only

One thing not happy is, after everything finished, she said i didn't pay her, then i told her already pay, ask her to open her pocket, and point to the $30 she just put the there and told her that is what i just give her. So bros take note.

Overall good for $30 will only rtf when others in my list not there
Old 11-09-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Song Bo Bro ?

have a Nice weekend
Bro u should try . Very song until u got no chance to bonk her. She will brush her teeth after doing. . Very clean . RTF: Yes
Old 12-09-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
Bro u should try . Very song until u got no chance to bonk her. She will brush her teeth after doing. . Very clean . RTF: Yes
kns huh.. go quietly never jio me leh
Old 12-09-2011, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Aiyoh!!! See my signature below!!!

How to go to Petain? (PT): Click here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSeahLK View Post
How to go to Petain Romp! Been walking along Petain road, can't find the bothel!
Old 12-09-2011, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think Candy has slacken in her performance after some initial promise . Now, you can never predict her mood on the day . Anyway , yupz like someone said, why waste $50 on her to get below avg svc .
So, no RTF for me too .
Old 12-09-2011, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 13
xxking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
yes H10r1a rina, malay pronstar, best malay performer, tried her dozen of times, never disappoint me, really service oriented milf
Old 12-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
leo2k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there yesterday evening around 5 ish... Didn't go to any houses as so many Indian workers at the back lane? Free show? Or awaiting to get into the house ?
Old 12-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
Recast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRecast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Candy

i wonder why she kenna complain as she always make me beri happy every time i visit. Can french can teh neh neh. in fact she want me to squeeze her neh neh hard hard during bonking. i was worry her neh neh kenna out of shape as my whole body weight was resting on both her neh neh.

i notice she put ky so i never request for licking so not sure she allow licking. Only one time a bit behsong but it also own fault as bonk damn long cannot cum, she ask for additional session but pocket not enough money so lan lan have to stop.

overall she a good bonk, responsive, chatty and friendly. Maybe some of the bonksters rub her in the wrong way that why service not up to standard.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Good for u bro. I just had a normal session with her. Chatty and young. Will not rtf cos got other WL whom I think can perform a better job than her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1