The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Envy u bro... hv such a naughty wife to play with

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-05-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Envy u bro... hv such a naughty wife to play with
More like not only me to play with sia..
Old 22-05-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Adventure #13: Confession

Next day morning, wife woke up quietly and went to the toilet to bathe and wash up. After that she joined me back in bed, looking through her phone and trying to recall what happened the night before.

"So early wake up already? How? So happening and drunk last night ah. Any hangover?" I asked as I walked to the toilet to wash up.

"Huh, ya lo. We went whisky bar to chill ma. End up finish two bottles." She replied weakly.

"I didn't know that your JC classmates meet up so happening one? Drink until like that? Oh by the way, yesterday was D send u back. He quite a nice looking muscular guy ya." I questioned as I joined her back in bed.

"Oh ya, he is erm.. our track and field captain last time." She replied softly. "The track & field captain? Sounds familiar" I thought to myself. Finally I recalled, there was one time while having sex during our uni days, I did ask her about her things about her past relationship and she told me he was the track & field captain. When I asked whether if they fucked before, she told me nope, only sucked for him before when they were together. I doubt it now and decided to probe more. So D is her ex-boyfriend.

"Wow, then he must be very popular. But you also not bad la. Such nice sexy figure. Must also be very popular. Who can resist your sexy figure?" I asked as I massaged her breasts and played with her nipples.

"Ahhh.. why so early you want already?" She let out a soft moan.

"Cause you are a horny slut ma. I don't think you had enough. Didn't you enjoy it with your ex-boyfriend, D last night?" I suddenly popped the question as inserted one finger into her already wet pussy.

She looked surprised and asked as she moaned, "Huh, what u talking about? What ex?"

"Well, you mentioned many years before your past relationship was with track & field captain. You don't remember? Then how do you explain coming back last night, without your gstring and with a wet chee bye that looked and smelled like being fucked?" I inserted on more finger and finger fucked her hard.

Seeing that I already knew, she confessed. "Ahh.. sorry.. I can't.. ah.. remember ... much.. ah.. .sorry.. was.. ahh.. drunk..baby." She was feeling scared and guilty yet horny.

"It's ok. Come suck me now like how you suck D in the past." I placed my erected cock at her mouth while continue to finger her. Without hesitation, she sucked me well, hoping to atone for her mistake. "I know you are drunk. Tell me more. I want to know what happen?" I asked.

She stopped sucking and told me what happened. So last night they went to Quaich Bar near Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. Apparently that was their usual hangout during their annual meetup. For the past few years, she admitted D always making advances towards her every time they were high but last night they went a step further.

So fast forward the details, finished two bottles of whisky, and D offered to send my wife back. The rest of the group wasn't surprised after all they used to be a couple together.

While in D's car, she was drunk already and fell asleep. She did wake up to a tingling sensation at her pussy and opened her eyes weakly. She was lying on the rear passenger seat with her legs high up outside the car, while D was licking her pussy. She said she did try to stop D and told him that she was married.

However, with the effects of the alcohol and horniness, the pleas fell on deaf ears (who will stop). D told her he has been waiting so long for this and continue his assault on her chee bye, which is by now already dripping wet, licking and fingering her.

"Ahh..ahh.. please.. ahh.. stop.. D.. cannot.. ahh.. I am.. ah.. married.." wife moaned out as I acted out based on her descriptions. "Then, he.. ah.. ah.. took .. ahh.. out.. a.. condom.. ah.. and.. ah.. ah.. do..."

"Do what? You horny girl? You better tell me properly.. like this?" I asked her as I fucked her hard with her legs up.

"He.. ah.... Ahhh.. .. ah.. f... ah..fu...ck.. me.. " wife said shyly. "Ahh... baby..sorry..ah... I.. ah.. Didn't.. mean.. ah....it..can't.. control.. was.. ahh.. drunk.."

"It's ok. So long you tell me. Let your horny wet chee bye enjoy it now. Tell me was it nice? Don't be shy. Pretend I am D." I asked.

"Ahhh... ah.. D.. ah.. yes...Ahhh... quick.. ahh.. I got...to .. ahh.. go.. Ahhh.. back..ah.. faster.. yes...ah..fuck.. ah.. me...yes.. cumming.. ..please ahh..." She continued to moan with her eyes closed. She said they both cummed together and that's when she heard her phone rang. But by then she was already gone and knocked out.

I finished up and cummed in her mouth after listening to such an intense story. She was still very apologetic. We had a long talk after that. She assured me that she will avoid D from then on. I forgave her since I also don't have a good records in the past. We promised not to bring the incident up again. Till now we still stays the same together.

Last edited by prince_81; 23-05-2018 at 07:44 AM.
Old 22-05-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Till date I still get a hard on whenever I think of her encounter. But as promised, shall not bring it up again.

Please do support..

Last edited by prince_81; 22-05-2018 at 10:31 PM.
Old 22-05-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 18
8811967 is a Helpful and Caring Samster8811967 is a Helpful and Caring Samster8811967 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more
Old 22-05-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Aruzoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support for more!
Old 23-05-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ChristJohnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support ...
Old 23-05-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Till date I still get a hard on whenever I think of her encounter. But as promised, shall not bring it up again.

Please do support..
I also get hard on from hearing my wife's past sex experience and what I think she had left out in her stories

But were you not upset about the strangers whom used her without your consent? Eg. Aircon guy, photographer?
Old 23-05-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustarhymes View Post
I also get hard on from hearing my wife's past sex experience and what I think she had left out in her stories

But were you not upset about the strangers whom used her without your consent? Eg. Aircon guy, photographer?
What to do? She wasn't aware ma. Was knocked out..
Old 23-05-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
What to do? She wasn't aware ma. Was knocked out..
Maybe she wanted to knock out...just like how you purportedly leave her vulnerable
Old 24-05-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe she wanted to knock out...just like how you purportedly leave her vulnerable
Maybe? Maybe not? But better to keep it this way.
Old 24-05-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:

Please share yours too?
Old 25-05-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

No one sharing?
Old 27-05-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Anyone watching champions league finals? Wife is asleep already in the master bedroom (door opened), while my two neighbours are watching at my place now..

Wanna see what is their view, each time when they go to the common toilet? PM me your kik account now.

Last edited by prince_81; 27-05-2018 at 01:33 AM.
Old 27-05-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 19
iluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anyone watching champions league finals? Wife is asleep already in the master bedroom (door opened), while my two neighbours are watching at my place now..

Wanna see what is their view, each time when they go to the common toilet? PM me your kik account now.
PM sent!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1