The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

think if u need extra men power, here will have alot of following you, bro.
Old 23-05-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just holler if you need help.
Old 23-05-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Holiday Activities - Part 5

Susan: Oh, Irene - you gave me a fright! I didn’t know you were standing there!

Irene: Of course you didn’t know - you were moaning so loudly!

Susan started to ride me again, starting slowly at first, continuing our love-making session. It was just in time too, coz I was worried I would lose my erection with Irene’s intrusion. But the next thing she did made it all change. She started to unbuckle her short denim skirt...

Irene: Don’t stop making love just because I am here. You two continue and I will make myself useful.

Susan didn’t answer her but watched as she disrobed even while still fucking me, albeit at a slower pace. I too was mesmerized by the lovely sight before me - Irene was wearing a surprisingly plain little grey panty under her skirt. It looked old and used, and the only good thing about it was it was very easy to take off.

And when the bottom half of her body was naked, Irene began taking off her sexy top, revealing her sexy red bra. But that was where she stopped. She then came beside me and helped me take off my t-shirt. Susan continued to ride me even while all this was happening. Irene then pushed me backwards so I was lying flat on the bed (except my legs which were down the side of the bed). She then hopped onto the bed, knelt with both knees on either side of my head, and lowered herself towards my face, teasing me to give her a good licking, which I did, of course! I even had to take my hands off Susan’s thighs and plant them on Irene’s buttocks in order to eat her properly!

Gosh, Irene really freshened up just now, as her pussy smelled and tasted amazing! Sweet-smelling and full of womanly flavour, as I worked my way from the outer layer inwards, trying to reach as deep as I could. Irene too was moaning now, joining Susan who had gone back to the original pace of riding me. The double-teaming these ladies did on me was a little too much to handle!!
Old 23-05-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Imagine Irene on top of me...
Old 23-05-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Imagine Susan pounding me like that...
Old 23-05-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post

Imagine Susan pounding me like that...
atk from 2 sides... how to breathe??? shiok a
Old 29-05-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 0
gaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samstergaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samstergaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
atk from 2 sides... how to breathe??? shiok a
Great to learn about your experience. Share with us more.
Old 29-05-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Hason82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Landlady

Hope we could hear you more about your stories.
Old 31-05-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Holiday Activities - Part 6

So there I was - enjoying Irene’s love clam while Susan was furiously riding me with both of them moaning loudly. I was running out of breath, as well as out of steam (to hold from ejaculating). I knew things would not las long at this pace. So I first signaled Irene to stop by gently pushing her away; good thing she got the signal and stood up and knelt beside me. Next, I sat up to face Susan:

Me: Honey, I want to fuck you from behind, can?

Susan stopped her moaning at once, and nodded at me, smiling. She then quickly got into her doggy position in the middle of the bed (just beside Irene) to wait for me to enter her. My erection slipped in easily and now it was my turn to pound her hard (it was nice to have short breather between positions though). Of course, I didn’t leave Irene out - I guided her closer to me by holding her waist and we started kissing hungrily. My hand then shifted from her waist and went down under to continue playing with her wet, wet pussy, one finger dipping in slightly from time to time in a teasing manner, and that drove her wild! My other free hand went to grab Susan’s hanging melons as they swayed and rocked from the pounding.

After a short bout of tongue wrestling, Irene pulled out and turned her head towards Susan (she still allowed me to play with her pussy):

Irene: Sis... <half moaning, half speaking> Can I try your boyfriend for a while? I am feeling so horny seeing you fuck him all this while. Just try a bit, please...

Susan turned to glance at Irene, pausing her moans for a while:

Susan: Huh? Oh... yeah...okay...

Susan then turned towards me:

Susan: Baby, why don’t you take a break from me and make love to Irene now. Don’t leave her out like that.

Me: Huh, really? But...

Susan: Don’t worry... Irene is like a sister to me. Just go ahead and pleasure her like how you would make love to me, okay?

Surprised by both their requests, I withdrew from Susan, and moved on my knees towards Irene. At the same time, Susan sat beside Irene and guided her to lay down, even placing a pillow under her head. I was moved at how gently Susan treated her, but then again, that was my Susan - forever thoughtful and gentle towards others; that was what really attracted me to her (aside from her lovely, large breasts, of course)!

Seeing that Irene was in position and ready, I proceeded to prop her legs up and apart, and slowly slid my shaft inside her. I didn’t even have to use my hands, as the lubrication from Susan’s moist pussy made penetration relatively easy. I could immediately feel the difference between the two vaginas - Irene’s was obviously tighter than Susan’s, and her slim and petite body made maneuvering easy; there was less flesh around to resist my thrusts. Almost immediately, Irene started moaning loudly as I got into a steady rhythm. Not wanting to leave Susan out of the action, I reached out to guide her towards me, but before I could do that:

Susan: Ah, one more thing to take care of....

She reached downwards to pull down Irene’s bra straps and proceeded to flip the piece of underwear so that it laid inside out on Irene’s belly. She didn’t take it off completely, but Irene’s small, perky breasts were already totally exposed for me to admire. Susan then moved closer towards me and we started kissing, while I let her hands run wild all over my body - from my buttcheeks, to my nutsack and also my nipples. It was really hard to focus on the love-making with Irene since there was so many things going on at once. At one point, Susan even mushed my face into her cleavage in order for me to pleasure her chest area. Of course, I did my best to satisfy her by sucking on her huge melons.

Alas, everything that was going on was too much for me to bear, and any amount of changes in sexual positions could not reverse the inevitable:

(After removing my face from Susan’s chest, and catching my breath)

Me: I... I’m gonna cum.... I’m gonna cum!

Susan immediately knew what to do - she got hold of my penis and scrotum just as I exited Irene, and massage them right above Irene’s body. And Irene watched Susan’s actions with great anticipation, as she saw my swollen red member being skillfully massage by her sis. Before long, the first stream of my milky cum shot out onto Irene - staining her breasts, her bra, and her her tummy. I let out a long guttural moan and sigh, as I shot out onto Irene again and again until there was nothing left. As soon as Susan released her two-handed grip on me, I just slumped on the bed, exhausted. The last thing I heard were girly giggles from those two ladies.
Old 31-05-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PokeMaster89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy Nice story
Old 31-05-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2129 / Power: 18
mmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond repute

Parking here waiting for more updates great story bro
Old 31-05-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
denque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support and camping!
Old 05-06-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more stories...
Old 10-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Hason82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 11-06-2018, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
tortoise69 is one of the Best!tortoise69 is one of the Best!tortoise69 is one of the Best!tortoise69 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: My Landlady

Excellent story .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1