The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 7
suracailai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuracailai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Innocently Depraved

Setting up tent.
Old 14-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 7
MelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud of

Please continue TS!

Looking forward to the next installment!

Thanks!
Old 14-05-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ganlaobanniang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, pls update soon
Old 16-05-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
SAWgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Innocently Depraved

Plz support TS by upping pts if you can! 👍🏽
Old 18-05-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Snell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The campfire going to be extinguished soon .
Old 18-05-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
mingwandalaoshu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snell View Post
The campfire going to be extinguished soon .
You can extinguish yours , nobody's stopping you . Please do not extinguish others .
Old 18-05-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hwilliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it has been 4 weeks since last update. This morning, I actually hoped TS will update today. From past postings, TS usually updates on Thursdays or Fridays.

Waiting for next update, TS. Thank you
Old 21-05-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry la ppl. Busy busy.
Old 21-05-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved View Post
Sorry la ppl. Busy busy.
It won’t be so bad should your story be not so good.....but it’s really mind twisting good that we are now all seriously depraved! Lol pls update when u can
Old 23-05-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
Georgeduke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeorgeduke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We are really getting depraved of a good story or at least try to have a closure .
Old 23-05-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
JulioBarnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgeduke View Post
We are really getting depraved of a good story or at least try to have a closure .
You have a right to read , but no rights to demand for update .
Old 25-05-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

It is friday again. Hoping TS has time to release an update. Thank you
Old 02-06-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After savoring the adrenaline and endorphins rush, I slid my cock out of mum's rawly fucked pussy and sat down on a chair by the dining table. As I heaved for breath, mum straightened up and adjusted her robe to cover her cum leaking pussy. She turned and gave me a kiss on the lips. "I'm going to get changed," she whispered, panting hotly on my face.

I watched her go up the stairs. Cock hardening again at the sight of her swaying hips.

Mum returned downstairs about twenty minutes later, freshly showered and sporting an orange and green floral summer dress.

A rather short orange and green floral summer dress.

There was a challenging twinkle in her eyes when our gaze met.

One minute later, mum was bent over the coffee table in the living room, where I had a clear view of dad washing his car in the driveway through the see-thru patio curtains. I flipped up mum's dress and pulled aside her white lacey thong before sinking my cock into her bald, swollen pussy once more.

The woman who gave life to me grunted and moaned in sweet agony as I pounded her tight pink twat with a vengeance for daring to tempt me with such a provocative attire. I mean, what was the woman thinking? I'm a hot blooded young male here.

Being in direct line of sight of my dad kicked up my primal urge a notch. The damning coupling noises of our hot, slick flesh slapping together was all I could hear for the next ten minutes or so.

That and mum's muffled, gutteral moans.

Mum's clean soapy fragrance was inevitably overpowered by the musk of our taboo mating. I gave my mother two hard orgasms with my cock before moving her to the couch so that she could mask her growing screams with a cushion. Then I resumed ramming her from behind, this time in her tight ass.

Once I've sufficiently punished my mother’s wonderful asshole, I turned her over on the couch and raised her legs onto my shoulders before stretching her beautiful pussy again with my cock. Dad would have to squint pretty hard to see past the curtains to see us, but if he did, he would be able to see his wife's feet rocking in the air and curling every now and then from constantly cumming on his son's cock.

There was hardly a coherent word between me and mum. There wasn't any need for any. I could see it in her eyes. Our roles have been established. I need only vent my libido as I saw fit, and her purpose was to take it all.

After a long, sweaty fuck, I unceremoniously dumped my second load of the day, hot and creamy as only a virile youth can issue, into mum's very well fucked vagina.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

The rest of the day, I alternated between recovery and squirreling mum away from dad's sight and relieving my lust in her orifices all around the house. It wasn't too hard, especially when mum was in on it. Twice, she asked dad to go to 7-11 to get something just so we can have a prolonged hardcore session instead of a quickie.

I'm still in awe that dad didn't suspect a thing. A big part of it is thanks to mum, who was quick in cleaning up immediately after every session. Her efforts ensured that the house didn't constantly smell like animals in heat. Everything was spick and span, with the exception of mum's pussy, of course, which remained packed and seeping with her son's cum throughout the day. By dinner time, there was a small hill of used thongs and panties in her laundry basket, sticky and caked with my cum.

All in all, I was pretty smug that mum was positively glowing the entire day. Dad, of course, figured it was because of the attention he lavished on mum. I'm not that bad a son as to relieve him of his sense of accomplishment.

Not a bad son at all.
Old 02-06-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Thank you TS for update
Old 02-06-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 7
MelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud of

Omg Thank you TS for the update!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1