The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Hello naemlo & anonymous,
Long time no c you, naemlo. Hope u do good in any location in this world.
I am in bolehland. Now old. Age is catching up.
Only go to Ace to watch birds & drink some beers. South Thailand for me, KIV for now.
don't think you;re that old la....just that things have become repetitive and doesnt excite you anymore.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
darkwaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from my danok trip and some update

Day 1, 9/12/23

My group out from selangor 9am and reach danok 6pm (thai time), really super jam at the highway maybe due to selangor monday holiday

After reach then go dinner and check in The vista hotel, room rate 1150Bath per night

Because reach danok so late and all also tired we dint go farm to take girls, we go 贵妃城 to drink. This place you can sing karaoke (open area concept) and there are girls to sit with you and according to mummy the rate as below

1 : The girl sit with you and later they will go sit with other customer and then come back to sit with you again (Butterfly) you need to give tips to the girl and the tips how much depends on you and you discuss with they girl

2 : Direct pay 1800bath and the girl will sit with you until you go back, give tips or not depends on you and the girl

Note : According to mummy if you want to bring the girl back you have to discuss with the girl and NO GUARANTEE the girl will go back with you, so dont expect after drinking you can bring her back

The vista hotel is still the same and not much upgrade but room still nice, only the location not so good

Old 12-12-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
darkwaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Day 2, 10/12/23

Yesterday we go 贵妃城 to drink and see this 4896 hotel (used to be Oliver hotel, last time danok kena bomb also at this hotel) and decided to stay this hotel and try.

All the farm is located left and right of this hotel so you no need to search, all the OKT will come ask you want girl or not when you walking to this hotel.

The room rate is 1200bath but if you used the OKT voucher and they help you check in you only pay 1000bath per night.

So after check in we go farm to see girls and the currently rate is 4000-4500baht for Laos girl and if they got thai girl then price is 5000baht ++

At night we go Hello bangkok to drink and the place is the same like last time, got singer and girls walking on stage waiting for you to put flower for them

After that the girls wanted to go disco and the latest hottest feng tau place is call 77, this place is pack with people when we arrive there and no place for us to sit, so we shifted to new kissme

For 4896 hotel they have refurbish the old oliver hotel but alot of thing still looks old

If you guys like to sleep early (before 12am) then this hotel might not be suitable for you guys, the below surrounding got alot of bands singing and you can hear from your room and they will only stop at 2am

For me danok is a dying town and not much to do except drink, fuck + massage, hope that my report can help you guys understand latest danok mongering situation
Old 23-03-2024, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jagsloan is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbyguy View Post
thanks for your fr. longtime no go danok already
In dannok today and tomorrow, whwre is good place to get girls? M Club? Karaoke? Massage? Use to go long time but have just come back only now. Any recommendations?
Old 25-03-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Just checked in, in Dannok.

Any recommendations? Almost 5PM so not sure if advisable to go to farm.

I’m at 4896 and heard there’s a “Ah Ho” farm nearby but no idea which one it is.
Old Today, 03:13 AM
Samster

ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Overview of my first trip to Dannok; been here since the 25th:

I am staying at 4896. THB1000+/night on Agoda, but if you just walk in, the OKTs from the farms can give you vouchers to stay for a flat THB1000.

Quite convenient with everything literally around you.

Non-adult POIs (with orientation from hotel):

Beef noodles/น้ำตกเนื้อ: 1 soi south, on the west end of the road
Seafood/Thai food that is good and reasonably affordable: 1 soi down on, facing the main road

Had a massage directly opposite the hotel and it was good at THB250. Drinks stand in front sometimes charged me THB25, other times THB30, no idea why.

Adult POIs:

Behind the hotel:

Literally the first people to call to you as you enter from the main road.

PuPea
OKT: Can't remember name
Quality of girls: 3/10. Gave a 3 because they still look human-ish. Would not call any even if they paid me.
OKT is very friendly and helpful.

5G/For U (Both apparently are Ah Ho's)
OKT: Ah Ho
Quality of girls: 5/10. A few decent, but mostly bad.
OKT quite pushy and will give you black face and almost try to stop you to leave if you don't pick a girl, because he closes the doors after you enter and then stands between you and the door.

Mini-FR because a friend called one that wears spectacles (THB4500):
Friend speaks rudimentary Thai, but she absolutely refused to communicate at all once back in the room. According to him, the sex was spectacular and almost made up of the awkwardness. Later before dinner I tried to speak to her in both Thai and Laos and she either ignored me or give very short snippy answers. My girl tried to be friendly and received the same. So... basically a sex robot, only works when you press the start button. Friend said she will indicate that sex time is about to start by putting a condom on the headboard. She was glued to her phone at all times that it was not sex time. Was also video-calling her (probably boy)friend almost the whole time we were at the club. When we tried to interact she would go to the toilet for 20 mins.

Further down the street on the same side:

J_Lady Night Massage/Lucky *something* at M Hotel
OKT: Ah B
Quality of girls: Will be going down tomorrow to see; he apparently also has 2 shops, this one and another at M Hotel. There were some here eating at the table outside but I would not call any of them even while stone drunk.
Will be going back to see both his shops tomorrow, just because he was very friendly and I found him to be quite honest. This shop opens at noon and the one at M Hotel opens at 6PM. Also offers a wide range of services from currency exchange, tours around the region, driver with van, etc. etc. Did not try any of those either so no idea.

All the farm girls were from Laos, in this is the only shop (I've found so far) with Thai girls.

There are a few in between that are unmentioned because they were so forgettable. I walked into all of them, then walked out and immediately forgot about them. 

Directly opposite:

QQ Beauty Salon/Happy Salon
OKT: Sam
Quality of girls: The best in the area, in my opinion. Had very few girls available even at 11AM because people are apparently booking the girls out for multiple days. However, the OKT was able to have more delivered from Happy Salon, which is linked to this one. He apparently also has access to FLs, which he would send to your room to choose.
OKT was very friendly and was happy to assist. Drove my friend to a shop to buy things, lent me a bike to go to ATM, settled disputes with girls (long story), dropped by the club to make sure we were having a good time, etc. etc.

Mini-FR (THB6000, changed to THB5500:
He sent me a FL that was a bit more expensive than the usual farm girls. Looked pretty good; very friendly girl that seemed happy to be there. Unfortunately, happy bubbly girls are not my thing, so I rejected and told him I wanted one with attitude problems and daddy issues. The OKT said he had one that matched that description that he was about to let go, and he really really reaaaallllly didn't want me to take her because she is very picky with clients and there has been a lot of complaints about her. I told him she sounded perfect and told him to send her along. Long story short: I took her for 2 nights and she cried on the second night because she thought I was going to leave the next day. 

It's the third... maybe fourth night here? Losing track of days. Didn't call anything today because really needed to rest. Will continue the adventure tomorrow.

Misc other information:

Airport transfer from Alor Setar Airport to the Thai border: RM60 to get to the border, another RM10 to get you right to the door.
Bought a 30 days unlimited 5G SIM at the shop immediately after walking out of immigration for THB400.

Last edited by ChaYen; Today at 03:27 AM.
Old Today, 03:27 AM
Samster

Rough daily routine:

10.30AM: Wake up
11AM: Go farm if necessary
12PM: Kopi
1:30PM: Lunch
2:30PM: Massage
3:30PM: Back to room
7PM: Dinner
8PM: Back to room
11PM: Head out to club

Clubs I went to:

68 (In front of 4896): Was terrible. Was almost empty at 11:30PM, and other tables were leaving as we sat down. We found out why shortly after, as PRs were flocking to our table to drink our beers and then beg for tips. Left after the beer finished.

77: Quite happening, went there on night 2 & 3. A lot of 8-9/10 quality PRs.There is a dedicated server that is also the drug dealer walking around with a black sling bag. Girls wanted to get some so I gave them THB1000 for a few joints and a tiny bag of K. I don't partake so that's really the only info I have. Something I found cute was that the girls don't actually smoke the joints themselves; the servers will take drag out of the joint then they and the girls would cup their hands in front of their faces and then the server would blow into the girl's face.

I spent about THB2000 on drinks per visit to each club. You get a drink card for any unfinished bottles, which you can use to get your bottles back the next time you visit. No idea if there is anything other than beer because the menu I was given only had beer, and everyone was drinking beer.

After clubbing, walking out of the club, if you turn left and then right towards the main road, there is a ba mee(บะหมี่) shop, which we went to before walking back to the hotel.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1