The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thebabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I'm worried

I had sex with a girl@geylang(brothel) about a month ago. Condoms on. Did not break tho. Currently sick. Hiv symptoms. What are the chances of me being hiv+
Old 18-06-2017, 04:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebabe View Post
I had sex with a girl@geylang(brothel) about a month ago. Condoms on. Did not break tho. Currently sick. Hiv symptoms. What are the chances of me being hiv+
Chances are very low because :

1. Condoms offer excellent protection.

2. The probability that a legal prostitute is HIV+ is low.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-06-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

Thebabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Chances are very low because :

1. Condoms offer excellent protection.

2. The probability that a legal prostitute is HIV+ is low.
Should I go for the test in this case. Cause thinking back when I visited a gov clinic for blood test for liver around 2.5 weeks from the last exposure. The report claim that my body is high in albumin, alkaline phosphatase and total protein.
Old 18-06-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

I think TS has a super bad case of confirmation bias.

To TS, just go for a checkup. It will ease your doubts. Worst scenario is that you let these worries eat at you and you ki siao afterwards.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 18-06-2017, 06:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Should I go for the test in this case. Cause thinking back when I visited a gov clinic for blood test for liver around 2.5 weeks from the last exposure. The report claim that my body is high in albumin, alkaline phosphatase and total protein.
If it eases your anxiety then go for it. It's a personal choice.

Most cheongsters go for check ups periodically eg every 6 months. They don't get tested after each fuck as that would be an overkill.

At the end of the day how you deal with the risk is your call and yours alone.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-06-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me TS i think you are over worrying personally i would not bother about it at all
Old 20-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

SharonLeeX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
TS should just get tested instead of asking here cos no one here can helps you much. Be brave, get tested and live with it.
Old 21-06-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 8
Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!

TS can relax. If so easy to catch no one will chiong liao...with condom the odds are really, really low. But it is still important to get checked. Other STDs can have no symptoms and cause major problems if untreated.
Old 22-06-2017, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry lah bro.. not so easy 1. Plus what boss aid is true. Chances of wl at gl kena hiv is low..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 25-06-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
jacksontay88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more to you having physcological problems.
Old 28-06-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
See a doc to ease your mind and kill it once for all
Old 29-06-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Actually posssible to have HIV..i mention in another thread a friend of mine contracted HIV from poking a niteclub hostess while wearing 2 condom somemore...came out in the papers. His death was quite horrible died with multiple cancers in the body when the HIV virus becomes AIDS.

So best to get tested. If contract HIV just wipe away the tears and hold ur head high, you reap what you sow. Remember to take medication daily and pls dun go around spreading the disease.

Though i have to emphasize chances very low indeed..but it do happens...just got to be prepare to face the lion when u try entering the lion's den.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 29-06-2017, 11:41 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

wearing 2 condoms be it male/male or 1 male 1 female condom only increase the chance of condom tear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
a friend of mine contracted HIV from poking a niteclub hostess while wearing 2 condom somemore....

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 29-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
wearing 2 condoms be it male/male or 1 male 1 female condom only increase the chance of condom tear.
Agreed. Had never done 'double-bagging' since first-time using CD because I bothered to read the instructions and there was a warning against it.

Some do it because they want to reduce the sensation and last long?
Old 29-06-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
TS, if you had CD on but yet worried, imagine those who did raw with FL in the heat of the moment.

Just go to one of those DSC and do a cheek-swab HIV test.
If can't or don't want to go for some reasons, hope these can help you feel better

https://www.poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829
http://www.poz.com/pdfs/P04-14p53.risk_transmission.pdf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1