The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Possibility of getting HPV of the throat ?

Hi, I has unprotected oral sex (cunninglingus) with an ML during Early May. I am going for testing next week as I was worried of getting throat infected STDs as I noticed a little taste of blood during the act. I was not sure whether it was my throat that was bleeding (it happens to me from time to time) or its from her vagina or urethra. I also noticed that after a few days after the act, my throat don't seem to feel too well. I am not sure whether it is a psychological factor or whether my health is deteriorating as my throat has never been well since childhood - I have permanent running nose and post natal drips since childhood and it sticks with me till today. What are my odds here ?
Old 17-06-2017, 09:27 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Possibility of getting HPV of the throat ?

i dont know what the odd.. but it is good to get yourself checked.

HPV in throat could lead to throat cancer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
- I have permanent running nose and post natal drips since childhood and it sticks with me till today. What are my odds here ?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 18-06-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
HPV in throat could lead to throat cancer
Never knew that about HPV
Old 18-06-2017, 03:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, I has unprotected oral sex (cunninglingus) with an ML during Early May. I am going for testing next week as I was worried of getting throat infected STDs as I noticed a little taste of blood during the act. I was not sure whether it was my throat that was bleeding (it happens to me from time to time) or its from her vagina or urethra. I also noticed that after a few days after the act, my throat don't seem to feel too well. I am not sure whether it is a psychological factor or whether my health is deteriorating as my throat has never been well since childhood - I have permanent running nose and post natal drips since childhood and it sticks with me till today. What are my odds here ?
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/condition...with-oral-sex/

HIV infection risk

Because of concerns about the possibility of HIV transmission through the widespread practice of oral sex, the UK Department of Health set up an expert group to report back on the matter. In broad summary, their main conclusions were:

HIV can be transmitted by oral sex, though this does not occur frequently
both fellatio and cunnilingus have been known to pass it on
oral sex is certainly much safer HIV-wise than rectal or anal sex
oral sex is probably safer than vaginal intercourse
ulcers in the mouth could increase the risk
oral sex is more risky than non-penetrative sex (eg mutual masturbation, kissing, etc)
during fellatio, if the man avoids ejaculation, it probably reduces the risk somewhat
in the case of cunnilingus, there may be an increased risk of transmission if the woman is menstruating
there's no evidence that mouthwashes could reduce the risk of infection
using condoms or 'dental dams' during oral sex could reduce the chance of infection, but not eliminate it.
You can see from the above that there is always some risk of transmission of HIV during oral sex, whatever precautions you take. However, you obviously cannot get infected if your partner does not have the virus.

What other germs could you pick up during oral sex?

As any doctor at a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic can tell you, it is possible to acquire several forms of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) through oral sex – if the other person if infected.

Gonorrhoea

Gonorrhoea, a common STD, can be transmitted to the throat during oral sex, especially fellatio. Because of this fact, GUM clinics often take 'throat swabs' these days. In the throat, the germ can cause inflammation, formation of pus and sometimes soreness.

But often, it causes no symptoms at all, and the person just 'carries' it.

In 2011, it was estimated that 1.9 per cent of London prostitutes had unsuspected gonorrhoea in their throats. It's likely that they would give the germ to men whom they fellated.

Syphilis

The lesions ofsyphilisusually appear on the genitals or the anus – and very rarely on the nipple. But they do sometimes appear on the lips or tongue, as a result of oral sex. And the disease can be caught from an infected person's mouth.

However, please bear in mind that in much of Western Europe, syphilis has been quite uncommon for many years. But in England in 2014, there was an alarming 33 per cent rise in the number of infections! There were 4,317 cases in all, the vast majority of them being in males. In fact, there were only about 250 cases among women. A striking fact is that 86 per cent of men with syphilis in 2014 were men who have sex with men.

Chlamydia

Chlamydia trachomatis is a little genital bug that has become almost epidemic among sexually active young people during the early years of the 21st century.

It's estimated that in some parts of the UK at least 10 per cent of younger adults have it.

It is sometimes found in swabs taken from the throat, and it is thought that it can be transmitted by oral sex, particularly fellatio. In 2011, researchers from University College London revealed that 4 per cent of London sex workers had chlamydia in their throats. This finding is of considerable importance, especially as many men go to prostitutes specifically because they want to be fellated.

Also doctors at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals found that about 1 per cent of their gay male patients were carrying chlamydia in the throat.

Please note that if chlamydia gets established in the throat, mouth or nose, it could cause various infections, particularly of the eye. In 2010, doctors warned that oral sex could cause a one-sided chlamydial conjunctivitis, which does not clear up on routine treatment with eye drops.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-06-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Update:

Just came back from DSC:

What I am being tested for:

1) Chlamydia of the throat (TBD)
2) HIV (Negative)
3) Syphilis (TBD)

I forgot to ask the doctor about HPV. Should I get tested from Private Doc or should i save the money as the doctor did not order the test?
Old 23-06-2017, 04:37 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I forgot to ask the doctor about HPV. Should I get tested from Private Doc or should i save the money as the doctor did not order the test?
There is currently no approved test for men.

The only way to tell whether you have the virus is if the infection causes visible warts.

An HPV infection can also cause flat warts which are not obvious. Flat warts are detected by applying acetic acid (vinegar) to the suspected area. This will cause the infected skin to turn whitish.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1