The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2017, 03:16 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Premature Ejaculation..help..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
Agreed with what you said. But it does feel good to hear the WL's say you are very powerful. Hahaha.
Yeap. they will say that, but deep down inside me, quite frustrating when sometimes I don't feel anything when humping, and worst is when I waste money without any shot.

By cutting down, I actually felt sex was more enjoyable, and I don't struggle to come any more
Old 28-05-2017, 03:31 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ff11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Yeap. they will say that, but deep down inside me, quite frustrating when sometimes I don't feel anything when humping, and worst is when I waste money without any shot.

By cutting down, I actually felt sex was more enjoyable, and I don't struggle to come any more
The condoms provided by the houses also adds to the problem. On my last visit to a WL, i cant finish at all. Only when i extended the session and the WL used an okamoto 003 condom did i managed to cum. But the WL had to grind me like crazy for me to come.

Yeah. You're right. Need to cut down on masturbation.
Old 28-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
skybleus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also have this problem and saw Doc before. Mast is actually ok as long as not too much. It helps with PE in terms of ensuring you use your bro. Doc recommended to mast on a consistent basis (eg one week once or a few times). This will help you to be less sensitive/excited also la

In terms of supplements, you can go Chinese med shop buy 疏肝解忧 and take maca root? These are supposed to help. I can't say that they help me a lot but got small small improvements.

Kegels are good too! but i keep forgetting to do them...zzz
Old 28-05-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ff11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skybleus View Post
I also have this problem and saw Doc before. Mast is actually ok as long as not too much. It helps with PE in terms of ensuring you use your bro. Doc recommended to mast on a consistent basis (eg one week once or a few times). This will help you to be less sensitive/excited also la

In terms of supplements, you can go Chinese med shop buy 疏肝解忧 and take maca root? These are supposed to help. I can't say that they help me a lot but got small small improvements.

Kegels are good too! but i keep forgetting to do them...zzz
Dont masturbate too much. You might encounter a completely different issue if you do.
Old 29-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

different people different body

if i dont masturbate for very long, i realize during sex i last 5-10min lah.
but same like TS, i masturbate a lot then find different girl also keep on PE. even after 2nd or 3rd shot sometimes 1position also cum out already

been researching a bit and thinking of trying more powerful tongkat ali or try those spray
Old 31-05-2017, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

it is mostly psychological
overexcitement, anxiety about performance
Old 02-06-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post
it is mostly psychological
overexcitement, anxiety about performance
Take a shot of vodka or brandy before sex. Increase dosage if still come to fast. Stop at one bottle max otherwise serious damage to liver
Old 03-06-2017, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
johnnybravoyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

alternatively you can try magic tissue. just 6ringgit from jb. easy to use and definitely will help you delay in cumming
Old 03-06-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 13
Gaambirsarawak is a splendid one to beholdGaambirsarawak is a splendid one to beholdGaambirsarawak is a splendid one to beholdGaambirsarawak is a splendid one to beholdGaambirsarawak is a splendid one to beholdGaambirsarawak is a splendid one to beholdGaambirsarawak is a splendid one to beholdGaambirsarawak is a splendid one to behold

Try gambirsarawak. Can tahan 1/2 hr or more depending on individual.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybravoyo View Post
alternatively you can try magic tissue. just 6ringgit from jb. easy to use and definitely will help you delay in cumming
where to find this?
Old 06-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

had a bottle of sake. pump whole night sweat like mad cannot cum.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 07-06-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
skybleus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried TCM for PE ah? Would like to know what is done and the effectiveness?
Old 17-06-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Apep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyApep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried pills from doc. Make me giddy n fell asleep.
Old 24-06-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
liberty666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apep View Post
Tried pills from doc. Make me giddy n fell asleep.
Prillgy? I used to take from a doctor. Good result but feels very sleepy. The med is meant to calm down.
Old 24-06-2017, 01:35 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Ask your doctor about Citalopram. It may do the trick. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

However you need to ask him about possible side effects as this drug is also an anti-depressant.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1