The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raid at jalan besar on 16th May. Why so HOT on the AV raid? Any idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akapat View Post
AV has been raiding practically every joints related to vice for the past months. Can see news on MP, russian syndicate, condo, HDB, and now hotel all gana raided. Anybody has any idea? And how long it will lasts? Now want to play, also scared.
now hotel kena??
Last time also kena,
Thai at acqueen lavender
Old 21-05-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfbrightest View Post
Is it safer to go to those inividual FLs like the PRC sites? Unlikely AV will go raid an individual FL in a hotel room?
u are right, individual, seperated from syndicate safer.
Here 70 room, checked. Wait runner okt caught.
6am, target at overnite sex svc.
6am at home sleep better.
Old 21-05-2017, 06:42 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it safer to go to those inividual FLs like the PRC sites? Unlikely AV will go raid an individual FL in a hotel room?
Quote:
Wonder if it is safer to pick the individual FL say from the PRC sites, some operate in hotels alone. Unlikely AV will go all out to raid n arrest only one girl?
Advertising on website is already an offence

Penal Code 146(A)
Remote communication service operated or maintained for offering or facilitating provision of sexual services, etc.
146A.—(1) A person in Singapore who, in the course of business, operates or maintains in Singapore a remote communication service that —
(a)offers or facilitates the provision by a woman or girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward; or
(b)organises, manages or supervises the provision of sexual services referred to in paragraph (a), which may include inviting others to receive or participate in providing those services,
shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction —
(i)to a fine not exceeding $3,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or to both; and
(ii)in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine not exceeding $10,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years or to both.
(2) To avoid doubt, the reference in subsection (1) to the provision by a woman or girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward includes, but is not limited to, a reference to the prostitution of the woman or girl.
(3) In subsection (1), “remote communication service” means —
(a)any website, web service or Internet application;
(b)any service using voice telephony;
(c)any service using a messaging system; or
(d)any other kind of electronic or other technology for facilitating communication.
Old 22-05-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CamelToeHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at the hotel 2 weeks before the raid.. Heng not on my visiting day. I did booked FL from Sensualfl.
Old 22-05-2017, 01:10 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToeHunter View Post
I was at the hotel 2 weeks before the raid.. Heng not on my visiting day. I did booked FL from Sensualfl.
Sansualfl is indo right?

But the raid is all thai girls
Old 22-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CamelToeHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Sansualfl is indo right?

But the raid is all thai girls
Actually, the girl that I had was Malaysian. On short term visit. And that's the hotel that I went.
Old 23-05-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

So hotel 81 is the safest?
Because the owner got photo with Mr Goh.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

this week any news about mssg shop at kitchener rd?
Old 24-05-2017, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
this week any news about mssg shop at kitchener rd?
Too many news about MP, wind is strong
Old 24-05-2017, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
So hotel 81 is the safest?
Because the owner got photo with Mr Goh.
H81 quite strict, die die need to have girl passport and if girls got caught and ICA issue her "Identification paper", they will not let her in
Old 04-07-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 19
solarlunar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysolarlunar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If get caught by AV having sex with a FL then how?
What to do?

Quote:
Advertising on website is already an offence

Penal Code 146(A)
Remote communication service operated or maintained for offering or facilitating provision of sexual services, etc.
146A.—(1) A person in Singapore who, in the course of business, operates or maintains in Singapore a remote communication service that —
(a)offers or facilitates the provision by a woman or girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward; or
(b)organises, manages or supervises the provision of sexual services referred to in paragraph (a), which may include inviting others to receive or participate in providing those services,
shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction —
(i)to a fine not exceeding $3,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or to both; and
(ii)in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine not exceeding $10,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years or to both.
(2) To avoid doubt, the reference in subsection (1) to the provision by a woman or girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward includes, but is not limited to, a reference to the prostitution of the woman or girl.
(3) In subsection (1), “remote communication service” means —
(a)any website, web service or Internet application;
(b)any service using voice telephony;
(c)any service using a messaging system; or
(d)any other kind of electronic or other technology for facilitating communication.

(*** U up me, I up u. If nick not listed, let me know. Thx ***)
Old 05-07-2017, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarlunar View Post
If get caught by AV having sex with a FL then how?
What to do?
1) Police ask you a few question (eg. where you get the info from? website? forum? What service the girl provide to you)
2) Ask for your NRIC to check if you have any criminal record)
3) You go home

Its not a crime visiting illegal FL / MP with special services so don't think so much and continue bonking
Old 05-07-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
hornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
1) Police ask you a few question (eg. where you get the info from? website? forum? What service the girl provide to you)
2) Ask for your NRIC to check if you have any criminal record)
3) You go home

Its not a crime visiting illegal FL / MP with special services so don't think so much and continue bonking
Its just so simple? I thought things would turn nasty until now i finally found the truth...
Old 05-07-2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboy20 View Post
Its just so simple? I thought things would turn nasty until now i finally found the truth...
some people watch too much tv show and drama... always over think simple stuff
Old 05-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
reallyawesome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now can Bonk with no fear
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1