The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
akapat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Raid at jalan besar on 16th May. Why so HOT on the AV raid? Any idea?

AV has been raiding practically every joints related to vice for the past months. Can see news on MP, russian syndicate, condo, HDB, and now hotel all gana raided. Anybody has any idea? And how long it will lasts? Now want to play, also scared.
Old 17-05-2017, 02:45 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raid at jalan besar on 16th May. Why so HOT on the AV raid? Any idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akapat View Post
AV has been raiding practically every joints related to vice for the past months. Can see news on MP, russian syndicate, condo, HDB, and now hotel all gana raided. Anybody has any idea? And how long it will lasts? Now want to play, also scared.
No need to be scare, booking FL its not a crime, its those ppl that are offering the services that will be arrested

And even if you get caught during a session, they will just let you go, just don't be a smart alac and argue with the police
Old 17-05-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newbie1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it but in some post i saw like even men are arrested and questioned??
Old 17-05-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hitman4896 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This raid no man le. Its a ladyboy le.
Old 17-05-2017, 05:00 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie1986 View Post
Is it but in some post i saw like even men are arrested and questioned??
Men arrested are usually suspected OKT/Runner

Or some bodoh want to be knight in shinning armor defend FL

Or they themselves are doing illegal things like taking drugs and arguing with the police
Old 17-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

hollasg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too many ladies in the place, maybe for this one, too much sound can make other guests to complain.
Old 18-05-2017, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollasg View Post
Too many ladies in the place, maybe for this one, too much sound can make other guests to complain.
Just the influx of men coming in and out, and loitering around the area while waiting for msg from OKT is already so obvious
Old 18-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Just the influx of men coming in and out, and loitering around the area while waiting for msg from OKT is already so obvious
Well said, nowadays JB are getting a lot of FL.

Oso National Days around the corner, Bros bonk safe and smart.
Old 18-05-2017, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Well said, nowadays JB are getting a lot of FL.

Oso National Days around the corner, Bros bonk safe and smart.
Sian, want to bonk, bonk at own country ma...
Old 18-05-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sian, want to bonk, bonk at own country ma...
I meant Jalan Basar
Old 18-05-2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
I meant Jalan Basar
Chey.... hahaha

But even than with this raid, those girls will definitely go back and tell their friends that SG is not safe anymore
Old 18-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
funkymonk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

If got demand, will have supply. This profession is the oldest one in history. I'll say its a lull period is coming up. The one that benefit will be Geylang.
Old 20-05-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Too open to operate like that in hotel. Too obvious mode of operation. No wonder the AV come down in one scoup n all kena

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 20-05-2017, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Too open to operate like that in hotel. Too obvious mode of operation. No wonder the AV come down in one scoup n all kena
Remind me of rangoon road 3 condo incident where there was alot of thai girls there and 1 big swoop kana catch
Old 21-05-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster (B)

sbfbrightest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Remind me of rangoon road 3 condo incident where there was alot of thai girls there and 1 big swoop kana catch
Is it safer to go to those inividual FLs like the PRC sites? Unlikely AV will go raid an individual FL in a hotel room?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1