The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
devilzfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First Visit Anxiety

Hi all, this is my first time posting here. Apologies if this has been asked before.

Just need views & opinions from fellow bros here.
It's my first visit to an ml.I had an uncapped bj & capped fj 10 days ago. 2 days after that I had irritation on the tip of my shaft. There is no pain during urination. However, occassionally I felt like a sharp pain at the tip, like a needle that's gonna pass through but stuck somewhere in the middle. Just occassionally. & I observe that I kept having frequent urinating these days. Is this a symptom of anything? I'm planning to get myself checked at 2 weeks post exposure. I'm quite worried as this is my first time experiencing & I feel anxious nowadays. Should I go for a comprehensive std check up? Thank you in advance.
Old 14-05-2017, 05:38 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First Visit Anxiety

It may be Urinary Tract Disorders (UTD) or some call it Urinary Tract Infection
a couple of years I got it, its not related to HIV but its quite painful (Lasted me 1 week++ and I was urinating blood)

http://www.medistationurgentcare.com...act-disorders/

My advice is check with your local GP 1st to see if it is indeed UTD

If not you have to check at DSC
Old 14-05-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
a couple of years I got it, its not related to HIV but its quite painful (Lasted me 1 week++ and I was urinating blood)

where does the pain usually occur? mine is around the tip. & always felt sharp sometimes even when lying down on the bed doing nothing, causing it to be uncomfortable. my urination seems normal no blood or any unusual discharge.
Old 14-05-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

what caused you to get it? did it occur out of the blue or after you had a fj? mine felt painful even when i'm lying down on the bed doing nothing.
Old 14-05-2017, 07:00 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilzfan View Post
where does the pain usually occur? mine is around the tip. & always felt sharp sometimes even when lying down on the bed doing nothing, causing it to be uncomfortable. my urination seems normal no blood or any unusual discharge.
I forgot but its usually very painful at the tip and yes its a sharp pain, you will have the tendency to pee alot

Blood is sometime may have so don't be surprise

Quote:
what caused you to get it? did it occur out of the blue or after you had a fj? mine felt painful even when i'm lying down on the bed doing nothing.
In my youth I find various FL / WL so sometime the give BBBJ sometime no, but all is capped FJ
Old 14-05-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
I forgot but its usually very painful at the tip and yes its a sharp pain, you will have the tendency to pee alot

Blood is sometime may have so don't be surprise

In my youth I find various FL / WL so sometime the give BBBJ sometime no, but all is capped FJ
did you went to dsc in the end? or just a normal GP will do? but if normal gp do you tell them you had intercourse prior to the pain?
Old 14-05-2017, 10:00 PM

Quote:
did you went to dsc in the end? or just a normal GP will do? but if normal gp do you tell them you had intercourse prior to the pain?
Just tell the GP everything la... you hide also no use, they seen alot of cases so ppl asking due to finding whores is quite normal for them
Old 14-05-2017, 11:32 PM

The more you think, the more you stress yourself, just see the GP and ease your pain both physically and mentally
Old 15-05-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

anonymous99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If is just a simple UTI, you can just go to a polyclinic to get a urine test, get the result on the spot and get prescribed with the necessary antibiotics. However, if they cannot detect anything and is something more sinister like gonorrhea or chlamydia, they will just refer you to DSC. Polyclinic and A & E don't treat STD if I am not wrong. You need to go to your GP or DSC.

Anyway, you had BBBJ from a ML whom I assumed to be illegal and the act itself is an unsafe sex act. Chances are it could be STD and best to get yourself check up ASAP.
Old 15-05-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous99 View Post
If is just a simple UTI, you can just go to a polyclinic to get a urine test, get the result on the spot and get prescribed with the necessary antibiotics. However, if they cannot detect anything and is something more sinister like gonorrhea or chlamydia, they will just refer you to DSC. Polyclinic and A & E don't treat STD if I am not wrong. You need to go to your GP or DSC.

Anyway, you had BBBJ from a ML whom I assumed to be illegal and the act itself is an unsafe sex act. Chances are it could be STD and best to get yourself check up ASAP.
should i wait for 2 weeks to test for std or able to test now?
Old 15-05-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

anonymous99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
should i wait for 2 weeks to test for std or able to test now?
You can just book an appointment with DSC now and takes a few working days to reach your appointment date. Anyway, it is very likely you got an infection and need antibiotics for treatment.
Old 15-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
maxim24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most likely UTI or prelim UTI. If u always eat meat and drink lesser water, it ends up with high uric acid. When u urinated, does it contain a lot of foam?

If u hv high uric acid, u will hv higher chance of gout/kidney stone. Sometimes, it can cause burning sensation when u urinate. Better do full body check up then.

Drink lesser alcohol. Eat lesser red meat. Drink more water.
Old 15-05-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 21
longlongFlo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuylonglongFlo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Polyclinic and A & E don't treat STD if I am not wrong. You need to go to your GP or DSC. Chances are it could be STD and best to get yourself check up ASAP.
Old 15-05-2017, 09:03 PM

TS, very straight foward answer for you, see your GP for professional medical advice once and for all to check if its UTI, STD HIV can talk about it if you did not clear this

Wa lao you haven't even go to GP you PM me stupid thing like sleep will affect or not or lie down will worsen things.... I see already I also buey tahan you la, we have some experience with it but that does not mean we know the proper treatment or medicine or symptoms, why so scare to see doctor? what for make yourself more miserable when you don't want to get professional help?
Old 12-06-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

I've went for the std urine test at 14 days & 4th gen test at 28 days. Both results were negative. May I know if these are conclusive or should I still be worried and get tested again at 3 months? asking again coz I'm experiencing tonsilitis infection at the moment at day 40.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1