The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of
Foreskin pains. Circumcise?

I very rarely pull back my foreskin because it hurts so fucking much. And even when I pull it back, I think the skin around the base is too tight, making my dick purple red.

I usually put on condom myself without pulling the skin back.

Anyone else got this problem? How do you solve it? Is the only way to surgical circumcise?
Old 26-03-2017, 04:37 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Foreskin pains. Circumcise?

here..read this 2 thread on phimosis

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=600392

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=632398

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
I very rarely pull back my foreskin because it hurts so fucking much. And even when I pull it back, I think the skin around the base is too tight, making my dick purple red.

I usually put on condom myself without pulling the skin back.

Anyone else got this problem? How do you solve it? Is the only way to surgical circumcise?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 26-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 15
milf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Foreskin pains. Circumcise?

Circumcision is the way to go!

Your dick will enjoy more fresh air.

And sex is awesome for you and your partner!
Old 26-03-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Is the only way to surgical circumcise?
In my opinion to circumcise is actually the best way and will solve your problem instantly
Old 28-03-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had the same problem as you TS, i went for circumcision procedure and it was much better after that.

read up more on Circumcision and recovery process to understand better.
Old 28-03-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 15
milf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud of

That's the best option
Old 29-03-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
fatigue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milf5554 View Post
Circumcision is the way to go!

Your dick will enjoy more fresh air.

And sex is awesome for you and your partner!
Huh, u serious? Foreskin has so many nerve endings, males get more sensation from sex and the skin going back and forth in a woman means more stimulation for her. How is sex better with a cut penis?
Old 29-03-2017, 03:49 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatigue View Post
Huh, u serious? Foreskin has so many nerve endings, males get more sensation from sex and the skin going back and forth in a woman means more stimulation for her. How is sex better with a cut penis?
From my personal experience sex is better after circumcision.

Removal of the foreskin exposes the glans fully and it is the glans that provides the best sensation of all.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-03-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
fatigue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
From my personal experience sex is better after circumcision.

Removal of the foreskin exposes the glans fully and it is the glans that provides the best sensation of all.
Unless you wear condom, the skin will go back and forth, exposing the glans anyways (and dis is very stimulating for ladies), so i don't see how circumcision is better for sex. But to each their own, as long both parties cum and have fun
Old 31-03-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

I had the same problem when I was young.

I remembered I alway tried to pull the foreskin a bit whenever I bath. But on an occasion, I accidentally pull it all the way back and it got stuck. As my penis was very sensitive (very young then), I got a full erectiion making the situation even worst. My penis head was red and swollen.

I quickly tried to push back the foreskin to cover the penis head, but can't and seem stuck.

So I waited for a while till my penis went limb and slowly, I managed to pull the skin back.

From then on, whenever I bath, I'll push back and forth and my foreskin was stretch. Soon, my problem was solved without the need to circumcise.
Old 01-04-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xinglx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was not able to pull back last year and I did manage to make my foreskin soft and able to pull back fully under a month by giving hot bath on my penis everyday.

Like brorelax i did the routine, Pull back and forth during bath.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 12
Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!

Bros that went for circumcision can share where you guys went and also the cost? And also how's the procedure?? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
Bros that went for circumcision can share where you guys went and also the cost? And also how's the procedure?? Thanks in advance.
All the info you will ever need is in this thread. https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290

More than 100 pages of pertinent information.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-04-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess depend on which stage you are in. If your is tight but can still stretch, you can try the exercise that bro described to stretch it and hopefully it can lessen a bit and solve your problem.

If your is totally closed and left with just a small hole, better to get it remove for hygenie reason too as every time you pee, it is ballon up and you cannot clean it
Old 23-04-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

if yours is tight, try pulling the foreskin back when unerected, and leave it there while wearing boxers
it may feel uncomfortable at first, but the skin will stretch out over time
i did it when i was in my secondary school, if your skin has some parts attached-glued to the glans, doctor can prescribe some cream for it to de-attach from the skin over time.
circumcision should not be the first option
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1