The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Danl33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

tried hyori last week. sweet, hardworking...all you could ask for in a gf. gfe was excellent.

anyone tried bro 'iconick' stable?
Old 23-07-2014, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

Danl33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hyori was perfect.

any one tried iconick stable?
Old 23-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danl33 View Post
hyori was perfect.

any one tried iconick stable?
I've tried a few girls from Iconick's stable and have never been disappointed. Very reliable OKT. Mind you, his girls are rarely the picture perfect skinny model type, but often the more curvy type. Due to my large didi I have had problems with the skinny type and therefore prefer the curvy ones. Check out the FR's for Yumiko.

Bro lamdeng seems to think I just need to find a tall one (sorry bro, I thought it was more appropriate continuing the discussion in this thread) but the only tall one available now is Hye but no FR's?

Seriously such hot looks and no FR? Sharing is caring!
Old 23-07-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 14
jonathanlim is one of the Best!jonathanlim is one of the Best!jonathanlim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
posted in the girl's thread, repost here

New agent, I decided to take a risk because I am a sucker for chio pics
Glad to say the risk paid off, I had a F*CKING good session
Havnt been posting fr coz last few sessions with diff girls were average or worse
But today, a proper kimchi again, restores hope

I think some other bro mentioned before looks 75 % of the pic, I agree

Face : 7.75
Body : 8.5 tall slim leggy model type
Skin : fair n smooth 8.25
Boobs : enhanced B to C
Bbbj : 8.5 and doing it she volunteer 69
FJ : 9 damn good girl
GFE : 9 dfk

Overall 8.5
RTF : yes

Special mention for good attitude for shower, kimchis normally don't pay much attention to showering, she was sensual. Post fj give massage n cuddle

Great start, let's hope this standard maintained

PS only feedback was that she could trim or wax
bro this is for which girl? is this for yunna from Octagon?
Old 23-07-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlim View Post
bro this is for which girl? is this for yunna from Octagon?
Yah yunna, forgot to mention
Old 24-07-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 18
arkadius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
I've tried a few girls from Iconick's stable and have never been disappointed. Very reliable OKT. Mind you, his girls are rarely the picture perfect skinny model type, but often the more curvy type. Due to my large didi I have had problems with the skinny type and therefore prefer the curvy ones. Check out the FR's for Yumiko.

Bro lamdeng seems to think I just need to find a tall one (sorry bro, I thought it was more appropriate continuing the discussion in this thread) but the only tall one available now is Hye but no FR's?

Well, Hye is fantastic.

She looks slightly different from the picture, but she is stunning nonetheless. With that height, could mistake her for a model.

Good attitude too.
Old 24-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post

tall means pussy also longer mah ! LOL

i tried recently a tallest kimchi above 1.77 my dick is like inside a black hole ... too big for me . she wear like race queen.
Old 24-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
parol86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Korean Girls Review !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamdeng View Post
tall means pussy also longer mah ! LOL

i tried recently a tallest kimchi above 1.77 my dick is like inside a black hole ... too big for me . she wear like race queen.
Which kimchi is that?
Old 24-07-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

On Hye

Looks is 50 percent of photo and looks older. Someone else also mentioned look diff from pic right

Face is 7.5, 7.75 during action
Bod : 7.5 to 8 higher score due to tall.
Skin : 7.8 smooth, ok fair
Bbbj : rather standard
FJ : 8 accommodating and yes tall girls can take it deep
Can French (smoker) can paint good response
Gfe : lacking coz her English not tat good and thru out my session she very distracted by her phone she was trying to do so Internet banking
So distracted that she forgot that she didn't collect upfront
Overall 7.5
Rtf prob not

Last edited by Tiu123; 25-07-2014 at 09:10 AM.
Old 25-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Hyuna (Iwantfls)

Since bro lamdeng suggested a tall girl would be better able to take my large didi, I opted for Hyuna. At 171cm she's not incredible tall, but definitely taller than most asian girls. She is also one gorgeous and charming young woman. Looks quite close to the pictures but of course not as picture perfect.

Body is very nice. Very smooth and soft skin. Tiny A cup breasts but very nice nips. Nice firm butt. Shaven and absolutely no smell. First impression is almost perfect.

What is not perfect is the service level. No shower together. No frenching and hardly any kissing. As she softens up she allows a bit of kisses, but she holds back far too much. No GFE. Perhaps if we had more chemistry, but honey if you want to be in this line, you gotta sweeten up. She allows a bit of painting but no fingering.

One thing to note is that she is actually quite fun, quirky and charming and she can converse well.

BBBJ was quite OK but she didn't really seem into and it didn't last that long. If she makes more of an effort, I think she can deliver a really good BBBJ.

I have to admit that she was also quite shocked at the size of my didi, and was very tense throughout the session, which could explain why she was holding back so much. For the same reason she didn't want to be on top and we resorted to just missionary and doggy. After a gentle start she was able to accomodate me quite well, and the doggy was quite pleasurable, especially with the sight of her nice ass. At the end she proclaimed that she actually liked it.

My impression was that she is new in this line and a bit too shy and/or scared to deliver the goods but once she learns what to do she can become very good. She's got a nice personality, but she needs to explore her sexuality more. Perhaps I'll volunteer to teach her.
Old 25-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by parol86 View Post
Which kimchi is that?
forgot the name. The one new kimchi OKT with the girl wear like racing queen. The ads said she is 1.72 but in fact almost like 1.8m. Stay here less than a month.

But good thing is she fresh and young and real kimchi feel, really gd at sex skill but its my fault i am not big size enuf.
Old 27-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
doggie456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Mi Cha (sensationss) yesterday.
Face: one of the prettier ones
Height: definitely shorter than the advertised height
Body: not the slim type. Fleshy but not fat.
Boobs: boobs lovers will love her
She has some nice butterfly tattoos.
If you wanna make her happy, buy some coffee for her.
What was strange was that she told me I was the last person she was seeing before her flight back last night. But seems like she didn't fly back?
She can converse quite well in English and likes to talk.
Old 28-07-2014, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
pseudo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any tried the kimchi called young? is she still working? cant decide between sensations or sistar stable.
Old 28-07-2014, 03:57 AM
Samster

Ridlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone,
Late FR for choi

-OKT : sistar, good and efficient as usual, no complains (very friendly)
-Venue: standard, all sistars girls hotel is quite good, 4-5 star.
-Face : I would rate her a 9.5/10.. Actually better in person, short hair.. (I am very particular about looks)
-Body: Height is good, figure is good also, abit curvy slim, i prefer skinny-slim type but choi body is hmm.. Curvy at the right places. Has a tattoo on her tummy
Shower: she told me to shower myself
French: She allows but short
Painting: Doesnt allow***
Fingering: Doesnt allow ***
BBBJ: Quite good but short
FJ: At first it was a good start, she ride me and moan not too wild but with pleasure, rocking me back and forth. But when i took over and started ramming her hard (sorry but she was too hot), she started to sweat and moan alot, then after about 20mins or more, she sighed when i changed position.. I just continue ramming her until i buey tahan (both sweating too much) I walked off to turn down the aircon, my didi took a nap... And then her face expressed everything out.. She was quite sian.. She tried bbbjing and hj for quite awhile but to no avail den said shower! so i jus went to shower..turned down when i offered to do another session, she said tired.. So sad.. =(

but i dont really blame her.. I had a long day, and i was the last customer... She could be really tired.. I was late too though.. But overall.. I really would love to RTF.. Although her attitude that day disappointed me, her looks and figure, (especially moan) really power.

Overall i rate choi 7.5/10
(would hav given her 9/10 if she wasnt in a down mood that day.. )
Please bring her back i hope next time she comes back she forgets me, so i can hav a fresh start LOL

***Note to OKT... Please dont put all services if she dont accept the standard services like fingering/painting etc.. Sometimes without a certain spark to really enjoy. Just my 2cents***

Last edited by Ridlar; 28-07-2014 at 04:08 AM.
Old 28-07-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
uncleahhuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wanna know from advise of bros here.... which kimchi is the best regardless from which stable. Beautiful look n figure with good service, 350 or more well spend without regret..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1