The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 17
VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold
Wink Lonely lonely Thai

What up everyone! Ever since I joined this forum, i try my best to share as well. And I believe I had shared quite a number as well. For me, I personally love to recce around and find joints myself. Even if it means to walk long hours, I still love the feeling, like you dont know whether there is something special out there. That was how I found most of my favourite joints. Yes, most of the time I will have to leave disappointed but when I eventually find a joint, its just shiok. And just like that I hit a jackpot.

Last week I had alot of free time. So decided to go recce around. After deciding to head towards this particular direction and place, I geared up and went off. took off at 10am, and just jalan jalan the area. Searched till 4pm, still no luck. And I was super tired and decided to call it off. But something told me to go to this one last building. Since its the last building I went in. I was not really confident of finding anything there, but just went ahead. And thank god I went in. Just as i was turning in to a corridor, saw a pinkish light. Stepped closer saw a tanned girl sitting at the counter. JACKPOT! What suprised me was the layout of the shop is like any TN but the girl inside was a THAI! Double JACKPOT!

Went in and asked her massage? She looked at me confused. I looked around, there were facial items. Asked her again, and she said yes. Led me into the room. Total 2 rooms. Went in, and stripped. Laid down on the bed. She came in and asked oil or no oil. Asked for oil. The massage was just like any thai massage. But I had better ones. 30 mins in, she started to tease me from the back. She asked me to lift up my hip and started to tease my lil bro from there. WOO! Shiok feeling. She then popped the GQ. Asked for BM+HJ. She started to slide her boobs on my back and soon asked me to turn over.

WOOW! She had those perfect looking boobs. I quickly attacked them. But then, I realised they were fake. But nevermind, still can squeeze! She only took off her top, and she was wearing her bermudas. Did a bit of cat bath. Slowly started the hj and finished me off soon.

Now the negative part. The shop does not have any shower. Only basin. She took hot towel to wipe me off. then saw her getting a new hot towel to wipe herself as well. Would be perfect joint if there was a shower in it.

Till now I had went there twice. And my second visit was even more awesome. She was wearing a dress! And that means, she stripped fully, only with her blue panties on!

Name: I have terrible memory when it comes to name. But she is the ONLY girl there.
Boobs: Dunno, bad here as well. They are fake. But can really cup them!
Massage: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Face: 8/10 (Look like those petite thai)
HJ: 8/10
BM: 8/10
Damage: 30+80
RTF: YEAH!

Alright, am sure many bros will be very interested in this joint. When I was new, I was always interested. So let me put the requirements ya?

At least 70 points. I know I am only at 60 points. But I have to make sure I give to senior and sincere bros. But then again, I will also look at your recent FRs. Will only send out 5 PMs per day.

Exchange of massage is also welcomed! I am looking for those shops which are one man show, with only one lady. Or those Indo girl massage with special of course

Note to those with low points: Dont bother asking me. Do what I do. Recce yourself for the first few joints and contribute. Slowly build your powers and you will soon be the one giving out contacts

and last but not the least, my apologies if the FR is not really that good. Not good in writting Frs.
Old 20-05-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lonely lonely Thai

wow..TS..you power... reccee from 10 am to 4 pm..I salute you...will up you once power return tomorrow...
Old 20-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Excellent finding ... upped your point
Old 20-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i am amazed too.. think even a PI also cannot stand recce so long?!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 20-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
fivyass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfivyass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCityGoo View Post
What up everyone! Ever since I joined this forum, i try my best to share as well. And I believe I had shared quite a number as well. For me, I personally love to recce around and find joints myself. Even if it means to walk long hours, I still love the feeling, like you dont know whether there is something special out there. That was how I found most of my favourite joints. Yes, most of the time I will have to leave disappointed but when I eventually find a joint, its just shiok. And just like that I hit a jackpot.

Last week I had alot of free time. So decided to go recce around. After deciding to head towards this particular direction and place, I geared up and went off. took off at 10am, and just jalan jalan the area. Searched till 4pm, still no luck. And I was super tired and decided to call it off. But something told me to go to this one last building. Since its the last building I went in. I was not really confident of finding anything there, but just went ahead. And thank god I went in. Just as i was turning in to a corridor, saw a pinkish light. Stepped closer saw a tanned girl sitting at the counter. JACKPOT! What suprised me was the layout of the shop is like any TN but the girl inside was a THAI! Double JACKPOT!

Went in and asked her massage? She looked at me confused. I looked around, there were facial items. Asked her again, and she said yes. Led me into the room. Total 2 rooms. Went in, and stripped. Laid down on the bed. She came in and asked oil or no oil. Asked for oil. The massage was just like any thai massage. But I had better ones. 30 mins in, she started to tease me from the back. She asked me to lift up my hip and started to tease my lil bro from there. WOO! Shiok feeling. She then popped the GQ. Asked for BM+HJ. She started to slide her boobs on my back and soon asked me to turn over.

WOOW! She had those perfect looking boobs. I quickly attacked them. But then, I realised they were fake. But nevermind, still can squeeze! She only took off her top, and she was wearing her bermudas. Did a bit of cat bath. Slowly started the hj and finished me off soon.

Now the negative part. The shop does not have any shower. Only basin. She took hot towel to wipe me off. then saw her getting a new hot towel to wipe herself as well. Would be perfect joint if there was a shower in it.

Till now I had went there twice. And my second visit was even more awesome. She was wearing a dress! And that means, she stripped fully, only with her blue panties on!

Name: I have terrible memory when it comes to name. But she is the ONLY girl there.
Boobs: Dunno, bad here as well. They are fake. But can really cup them!
Massage: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Face: 8/10 (Look like those petite thai)
HJ: 8/10
BM: 8/10
Damage: 30+80
RTF: YEAH!

Alright, am sure many bros will be very interested in this joint. When I was new, I was always interested. So let me put the requirements ya?

At least 70 points. I know I am only at 60 points. But I have to make sure I give to senior and sincere bros. But then again, I will also look at your recent FRs. Will only send out 5 PMs per day.

Exchange of massage is also welcomed! I am looking for those shops which are one man show, with only one lady. Or those Indo girl massage with special of course

Note to those with low points: Dont bother asking me. Do what I do. Recce yourself for the first few joints and contribute. Slowly build your powers and you will soon be the one giving out contacts

and last but not the least, my apologies if the FR is not really that good. Not good in writting Frs.
hi bro jus up ur points pls pm me the location thanks in adv
love thai gals so much
Old 20-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
dths056 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdths056 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro,
Please PM me the location of this wonderful massage.
Old 21-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

my points for you...
Old 22-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zalera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Salute you, bro!

Max I went recce was 2.5 hours...

I like the cleaning up with hot towel portion. Hard to find these joints like that...

Have fun!
Old 22-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
13a13y13lue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy13a13y13lue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS bro, PM me the location and contact pls? Thanks a lot!
Old 22-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold

To Bros who upped me, thanks!
And do Pm me instead if you guys need the contact. I hardly check the thread, i check the PMs instead. So far given out to 10 peeps. Hope they enjoy the place!
Old 22-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 14
betsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant future

its like letting the line go long and awaiting for a big fish ... catch the BIG ones and it feels heavenly. hahhah. Good luck on your recce bro
Old 23-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Lonely lonely Thai

Given out contacts to another 5 more bros!

And to those who dont qualifiy? Be just like me. go out and recce yourself. No need to recce like me for very long hours, just short time can. Find good joints, and share. Soon your points are up and ppl will be coming to you for locations.

Cheers!
Old 23-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mikeso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, PM me the location and contact pls? Thanks a lot!
Old 25-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lammpeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, care to share this location?
Old 27-05-2012, 03:07 AM
Samster