The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Itchiness inside penis

This morning I was woke up by itchiness in my penis. Not those outer part but within the penis head, just for a short while like 15 mins then the feeling gone Liao. What is the issue for this to happen?
Old 26-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Itchiness inside penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
This morning I was woke up by itchiness in my penis. Not those outer part but within the penis head, just for a short while like 15 mins then the feeling gone Liao. What is the issue for this to happen?
Ants crawled in?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-10-2016, 11:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you could either have urethritis, std or simple nothing if you have experience itchiness in your urethra
you could also have ants crawling into your urethra like sam said.

Go see a doctor if the itchiness persist.

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 26-10-2016, 12:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

http://isitnormal.com/story/is-it-no...-penis-138092/

Is it normal to put ants in my penis?

+ Favorite 51% Normal 13 Comments

Recently I've been experimenting inserting various things into my penis using a catheter

I stole from the old folks home while volunteering there. I realized what could bring me more joy than letting fire ants crawl up my dick so I went outside to collect the little guys and put them in a bottle.

I then inserted the catheter into my weiner and the ants went marching in one by one, hurrah. Afterwards I proceded to jack off until I started squirting them out.

The burn felt a million times that of a normal jizz. The euphoric pleasure of them biting the inside of my dick was even better than putting hampsters up my ass.

Anyways this gave me an idea so I collected more of them and dumped them down my tube once again. I then drove behind the wal-mart and got one of them cheap hookers.

I gave her some meth and she got in my car and I whipped out my cock and she started sucking it. I will always remember the look on her face as I jizzed ants into her mouth. Anyways is this normal behavior?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-10-2016, 12:42 PM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

LOL! Where do you find these things?!

Anyways, lots of different reasons for itch in urethra (ants not being one of them).

Allergy, Trichomonas, Chlamydia, Concentrated urine, stones etc etc

Drink lots of water and see a doctor if it persists or recurs.
Old 26-10-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bluez85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro

watch out for discharge.
if there is, go see a doc.
Old 29-10-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Drink lots of water
This would definately always help
Old 29-10-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most likely it is an infection
Old 31-10-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GuyMugen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

see a doctor if it doesn't go away naturally after a few days
Old 01-11-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

Thanks guys. Now okay already. Just for a few days with no discharge or whatsoever. But will still head down to do a checkup to be confirm
Old 01-11-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Now okay already
The itchiness managed to disappear by itself? After how long bro, if you don't mind i ask
Old 09-07-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBladeRunner View Post
The itchiness managed to disappear by itself? After how long bro, if you don't mind i ask
Few days to weeks
Old 09-07-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 7
Rockefeller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockefeller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockefeller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockefeller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks guys. Now okay already. Just for a few days with no discharge or whatsoever. But will still head down to do a checkup to be confirm
good to hear that bro. cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1