The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2017, 07:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
aaaa1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How safe it is to have sex with a FL from Dome 3

Hi bro,
Recently engaged service with fl from Dome 3, have sex with Indonesian fl. Just wondering how safe it is from getting STD? The girl perform BBBJ and FJ with condom.

What are the likelihood of getting disease from BBBJ? and FJ with cap?

I did asked the girl if she went for blood screening for std, she said she either did once every 6 month once or once a year.

I just worried i would get STD or hiv from her. Any bro can advise? Or have bad experience like catching nasty infections frm fl dome 3
Old 26-06-2017, 08:13 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How safe it is to have sex with a FL from Dome 3

It is as safe* as having sex with a FL from Dome 1 and 2.. It is also as safe* as having sex with someone of unknown status..

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaa1986 View Post
How safe it is to have sex with a FL from Dome 3
based on you said, your risk of getting HIV( So long the condom used in intact and not torn) is low compare to your risk of getting other Std.
Condom doesnt protect you from getting Stds like herpes.

Quote:

I just worried i would get STD or hiv from her. Any bro can advise?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 26-06-2017, 12:03 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I just worried i would get STD or hiv from her. Any bro can advise? Or have bad experience like catching nasty infections frm fl dome 3
The answer is in the forum preamble.

Quote:
Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.
Unprotected oral sex is not safe sex.

Refer to this thread: https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=201333

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-06-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 17
Fitcraze is one of the Best!Fitcraze is one of the Best!Fitcraze is one of the Best!

It's not safe at all...
Old 27-06-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro,
Recently engaged service with fl from Dome 3, have sex with Indonesian fl. Just wondering how safe it is from getting STD? The girl perform BBBJ and FJ with condom.

What are the likelihood of getting disease from BBBJ? and FJ with cap?

I did asked the girl if she went for blood screening for std, she said she either did once every 6 month once or once a year.

If you think rationally, any sex is risky; you can get std from dome 1, 2, 3, legal wl, gl streetwalkers, ons, fwb, gf, wife, sil, etc. But that's the nature of risk.. you may bonk a lifetime and not get anything.

It all depends on your risk appetite bro. If you are going to worry about it afterwards, better don't do it. If you do it, don't worry yourself and don't regret if you strike first prize.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 27-06-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
futureme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did you think of all your questions before you engage a FL? Why think after the deed?
Old 27-06-2017, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 7
wolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As safe as you can imagine
Old 27-06-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
aaaa1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Small head took over big head.
Old 27-06-2017, 10:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Small head took over big head.
What else is new. It has happened to all of us.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1