The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-01-2019, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
The magic word use to ask working girls the golden question to meet you is.......

Are you "FREE" to meet me for party or supper?

Will you be "FREE" to meet me and stay with me?

What time you be "FREE" tonight to meet me?

Subconsciously induce their brain to simulate FREE and think FREE 5555

If they meet you outside their work then high chance really is FREEEEEEE. If they money minded they will ask you pay money when you ask them the golden question or when you ask them go back room with you. If bao party or bao drinks or bao supper liao hor usually is FREEEEEEE must see your KC skills 55555 but some may ask some money for bombom only. Unless the girl gamching gaogao with you hor. Unless you gona pay her? You don't ask the girl "Can you don't work and be with me?" The word "work" is sensitive. 555555

But if gamching gaogao fuck b4 liao hor can just shoot lah. "Darling today u work mai? I come bkk find u. If you FREE come my room meet me mai? we happy and supper today have fun ok? I miss you na." 555555
Ya, if you are staying there long or don’t mind going home empty handed.

Those who are visiting bangkok 2-3days, it is not advisable to heed this rule, your opportunity may be gone if someone else choose to barfine your girl, she probably won’t even reply your messages on line.

But if she doesn’t have customer to go home with, then you can take the opportunity. But do take note that you can bring the girl back after their working hours which is around 2-3am, by then when you reach back with the girl, she’s probably lying down on the bed like a deadfish.

But question is are you willing to risk going home empty handed or unsatisfied, just to get something free.

On side note, if you want to bring the girl back home free and fresh, you can get their line, tell them you will pay the absence on the next working day, it is around 1,000baht, because if the girl don’t go to work they need to pay fine. So you get the girl free next day, this also depends on your kc skill.

Some updates on crazy house,
the entrance is 100baht which you can siam one, then drinks 170 baht, but waiter or mama will sure ask for tips. 10baht tips is good enough or else give exact amount. Lady drink is 330baht, and as usual need tips, ST 3k and LT 6k.

Don’t go level 2, those SYT on that level can’t even dance, just stand there like lost type, body never cheng for most, stick to ground floor, much more entertaining in my opinion.
The less they wear the better they perform on bed.
Enjoy your night away.
Old 28-01-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 9
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR my bkk trip.

Day 1: thermae
Went 930pm, crowded as usual with girl-boy ratio 3 to 1. Too many japs and koreans guys.
Newbie tip: if u see one u like, u dun hesitate, just talk and ask. I talk to one super hot business executive, told her I go one more round first then come talk to her. I go one round come back, she dabaoed by jap alrd.
End up I ST a gnd, 2.5k, just went dating at sky bar then late night restaurant. Total ST 3 hours. After restaurant, went home alone. Don't hate, my preference.
ST 2.5-3k
LT 5-8k
Depends on quality

Day 2: nana
Stopped into every agogo there. I think the best are billboard and butterflies. Stopped into straps just for the experience, the LBs really v hot, but not my cup of tea.
I have to say billboard is the better establishment there. I was lucky sat at the middle seat, high 2nd row next to bar, can see everything in the agogo. Best view in the house. The girls are by far the hottest. Barfine also comparatively cheaper.
Butterflies not as cheap bf, not as cheap drinks, but got v good lookers, also bigger place got few more girls.
Bf 700-1.2k depends on time and place
ST 3k
LT 6-7k depends on time and place

Upz points if find helpful
Old 03-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
anthonyKKW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro,where is thermae please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCGOGO View Post
FR my bkk trip.

Day 1: thermae
Went 930pm, crowded as usual with girl-boy ratio 3 to 1. Too many japs and koreans guys.
Newbie tip: if u see one u like, u dun hesitate, just talk and ask. I talk to one super hot business executive, told her I go one more round first then come talk to her. I go one round come back, she dabaoed by jap alrd.
End up I ST a gnd, 2.5k, just went dating at sky bar then late night restaurant. Total ST 3 hours. After restaurant, went home alone. Don't hate, my preference.
ST 2.5-3k
LT 5-8k
Depends on quality

Day 2: nana
Stopped into every agogo there. I think the best are billboard and butterflies. Stopped into straps just for the experience, the LBs really v hot, but not my cup of tea.
I have to say billboard is the better establishment there. I was lucky sat at the middle seat, high 2nd row next to bar, can see everything in the agogo. Best view in the house. The girls are by far the hottest. Barfine also comparatively cheaper.
Butterflies not as cheap bf, not as cheap drinks, but got v good lookers, also bigger place got few more girls.
Bf 700-1.2k depends on time and place
ST 3k
LT 6-7k depends on time and place

Upz points if find helpful
Old 03-02-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyKKW View Post
You reply with the whole message just to ask where is Thermae?

You don't know how to use google or search in this forum to find the place?

You need the premium usd 1k hold hand service !!
Old 04-02-2019, 04:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GaryHoSengHuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
AnthonyKKW,
Thermae is at basement of Ruamchitt Hotel which is Sukhumvit Soi 13. Alight from Asok BTS then walk down is nearer compared to walking up from Nana BTS. Upon entering, waiter will ask you buy a drink +/-100 Baht, then you can roam around to see a huge collection of girls (some say 100+ gals) suitable for all type of budget. Can stay at Ruamchitt cos go Terminal 21, Soi Cowboy also easier.
Old 04-02-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
You reply with the whole message just to ask where is Thermae?

You don't know how to use google or search in this forum to find the place?

You need the premium usd 1k hold hand service !!
Me long time no touch down in BKK. So, he do not need to pay me 1 k USD hold hand service, I will lead him to Thermae, SC, NEP including the katoey bars, Patpong including the gay bar soi, the many side sois including the domination bar, Intramarrra agogos and Petchaburi, Huay Kwang soapies, the many Sukhumvit oil MPs and Eden, the artist soi, BJ bars.

So, nice of me to be his tour guide but he must pay for all mu drinks, LDs, BF and multiple boom boom, and BBBJ with CIM.

Sometmes, people do not search and need a tour guide, so I can help but he must pay for my cheonging experience in BKK. Can, hor ?.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Summary of my BKK trip in Jan,

Was there on a business trip, but I extended my stay for 4 more days, moved to Asok area for accommodation.
I would recommend Asok area as it is close proximity to most joints thus you don't have to spend much time on the road and if you are picking up ladies, you don't have to haggle with the drivers. Most ladies prefer to walk, so don't worry.

Day 1
Doki Doki massage - It is a erotic nuru concept massage. Arrive at around 11am, it opens at 10am. 90mins for 3500baht if i remember correctly. It's opposite to paradiso 31. Receptionist was able to communicate in English, show me a list of girls working during the morning hour then I picked one, change slipper and up I go.

Room was clean and neat with a big attached shower area and a floating bed. They have another normal bed for 2nd shot.
WL then warm the water, prepare nuru, invited me for a shower, she sensually tease me while showering, spend around 15mins rubbing each other and then cleaned up while she make the nuru warm.

Once Nuru was made, lie on the bed and she started spreading the nuru on my body and glided up and down, sucking and licking my entire body.
She will also use my leg to rub her boobs and suck my toes.
Flipped over, same thing but this time she will tease me with a bbbj and rubbing my dick near her clit, it is a very slippery experience.

After about an hour, I told her that I wanted to proceed to the bed for some action, she obliged with a smile. Dried up and we fucked. Had my shot there, she hinted for a 2nd round but I told her I have enough. Wanted to save my load for the night, I told her to give me a massage instead.

Once time's up, changed and left the place.

At night, went over to Crazyhouse, siam the entrance, they always want to collect 100baht entrance fee, I just give excuse that I was inside earlier on, went out for quick bite, they okok, let me in, save my 100baht.
As usual, naked girls girls on the stage and with customers. I prefer to be on the ground floor, upstairs, nothing much, you will find more young unmodified SYT on the 2nd floor, but they are shy, not willing to take of clothes and can't dance, really a turn off.
Anyway, I took 1 back after a couple of drinks and 1 lady drink, 3k ST/6k LT, Beer are going for 170baht, LD for 330baht, waitress always ask for tips here and there so please bring some spare change. BarFine are 700 goddamn baht.
If you plan to stay long for the show, but not willing to buy additional drink, make sure you still have more then 40% of drink remaining in your bottle, mamasan will shine at your bottle every now and then to check how much you left, if left little, she will pester you to buy more drink.
ST with my lady is very good, left me dry and high.

Day 2
Morning again I went to Doki Doki, booked another girl haha, experience similar to Day 1

In the afternoon, went to AT EASE massage (Clean Massage) nearer to Phrom Phong BTS but can walk from Asok, from Asok around 15mins walk, no problem walking the alley. They have 2 outlets, it is almost next to each other, one for aroma and body scrub the other for pure thai massage.
I took 2hours thai massage and then 2hours aroma therapy and body scrub. Thai massage around 850baht for 2hours and aroma/scrub combo is around 1600Baht. Worth the value.
Masseur is well trained, facilities are clean and with great atmosphere. Slept throughout the aroma session. Please note that they have stamping system here, so collect the name card and let them stamp, if I'm not wrong 1 stamp is 100 baht, collect 10stamp free 100baht and 20stamp free 300baht.
Came out fresh and ready for action.
Went over to top floor of Terminal 21, there is a good and affordable food court up there.

At around 10pm went to the famous Thermae, many ladyboys out there, some of them when they stare at me, I just want to bring them home. Haha. I like talking to them and seeing their longkang, they are nice and friendly. They quote me around 2000baht for CIM/Swallow, I tell them I see how,
so head down to Thermae, the big boss will shout those no drink come over first to buy drink, somemore last time if don't buy drink, just walk up and use backdoor to enter. Now backdoor lock haha, no choice, need to go by front door. I think 1 bottle tiger is 110baht, I was busy looking at those meat I didn't see the price of the bottle haha. Thermae is like a meat market, go 1 round walk around, smile, eye contact, short convo, then head to the center for some quieter time. After 2nd round of beer went one more round, picked a SYT, ST 3k, feel comfy and take home, walking up, wave at the ladyboy, I say next time, they wish me have a good time.

Day 3

No morning massage but mid day massage =)

Went to Analisa Massage, also in Asok area, they move location like every once a year haha.
I like the prostate massage there, find it quite good and seductive. Masseur also very well trained, clean environment facilities are quite basic but sufficient. They use lots of oil so might inconvenient those who doesn't like to roam around in bangkok a little oily.
1hour is about 2200 Baht

So same thing, recharge my battery for the night after analisa, revisit Cowboy for the last night, went to Baccara and Crazyhouse, still end up staying at crazyhouse whole night, picked a lady for ST, same process.

Day 4

Packed and went back with fond memories.

I did not re-read my essay so if there is any error, please forgive me.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Summary of my BKK trip in Jan,

Day 4

Packed and went back with fond memories.
Good FR, up you my humble 8
Old 06-02-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyKKW View Post
just use google map
can find it
Old 06-02-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most after party clubs are closing at 2am. Been like this for whole of feb so far
Old 07-02-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Anyone know this kind of place in thailand?

https://xvideosex.site/vs-vip-video-34509263

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 9
Javeryunis is a name known to allJaveryunis is a name known to allJaveryunis is a name known to allJaveryunis is a name known to allJaveryunis is a name known to allJaveryunis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Anyone know this kind of place in thailand?

https://xvideosex.site/vs-vip-video-34509263
I also want to know
like a ktv concept + massage
Old 09-02-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

To all bros who have been there/are there now, how’s the pollution there? Is it as bad as the news reports it to be? Thinking of gg in 2 weeks time...
Old 10-02-2019, 01:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
To all bros who have been there/are there now, how’s the pollution there? Is it as bad as the news reports it to be? Thinking of gg in 2 weeks time...
Pollution would be the least of your worries in the coming weeks..... I would be more worried about the potential violence between the red / yellow shirts ...... just need an incident to spark off the clashes again.

My friend who relocated to Chiangmai is having headache finding workers for his farms / factory as more than half of his current workers have asked for time off to be involve in the upcoming elections...... all of them are red shirt supporters.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Pollution would be the least of your worries in the coming weeks..... I would be more worried about the potential violence between the red / yellow shirts ...... just need an incident to spark off the clashes again.
Ah yes forgot about that as well... Well I think for my own safety I should stay in Singapore as of now. Haha! Thanks a lot bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1