The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Ever since i've met Bro Nookie, my soul have been trapped in bkk T__T
i'm so scared one day even my body is going to be trapped there too
Old 11-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Agree with "Senior Bro" Naemlo. These essays can qualify for thesis on puying hunting, etc.
As for me, any place is a good place as long as I can get pussy. 555.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Tot u elang to where. CCK = Choa Chu Kang? I also dunno! 555+ popular or not I'm not sure. Different strokes for different folks.

What Spore TD u go to that 1 LD costs 20 LDs in Bangkok??? Most expensive LD price in Spore is $15 so if compare most expensive LD in Soi Cowboy its Bht160 at Baccara that means Bht3,200 or SGD128!

FYI the infamous "waterfall" costs about SGD60 or the most SGD75 unless of course u r ordering the "jumbo waterfall" or "volcano" or whatever names these TDs conjure up, then it will double.
usually i buy martini instead of shots for these coyote thats y :\ each comes up at about 70 dollar per drinks. i know the shots are about 12-15, but see the girl drink till so xing ku heart oso feel pain
Old 11-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poporing123 View Post
555, nookie is soul reaper and puyings will trap the body sooner or later.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
musicjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having browsed thru the posting by various sammy bros debating on the above subject, based on my personal experience, I do agree with Rukthai that WIP is a hiso after hour club patronised by uni syts, models, hiso yuppies.
As a frequent flyer to BKK, I've visited many clubs, and from my observations, the real hiso clubs are funky, muse, Nunglen, WIP. Well, just look at the flashy cars parked there, the way the patrons carry themselves, the way they dress, you don't need to be a genius to decipher their social status, do you?
Well, I do know some uni students/ models thru clubbing at WIP. And based on my lengthy experience there, this place is really a club where yuppies like to hang around, be it hiso or models. In short, a place where popular people like to be seen at.

cont...
Old 11-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

I don't deny the fact that there will be a minority of katoeys or loso patrons in WIP or Funky. Reason being, this is inevitable. You simply can't stop any tom, dick, harry from entering a club if he/she can afford to pay the entrance fee. This is akin to a beggar window shopping at Siam Paragon.
In essence, I would like to highlight that scratch dog, Insomnia are in a class of their own, likewise for WIP, Nunglen.
These are 2 different classification of clubs which should not be compared. It would make more sense if u compare Scratch dog vs Insomnia or WIP vs Nunglen.
So for people who prefer to pay money to get easy access to gals, scatch dog and Insomnia is probably a good base to begin with. Unfortunately, for WIP, Nuglen etc, I regret to say you need charm and confidence, just to small talk with them even before u can even get under their skirt. And i mean the models or hiso. It's gonna be hard, but that does not mean it's unattainable. I've been there, done that.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

555+ KNN left hand type, right hand reply si boh? Leaw tae kun yaak teow ngai

Quote:
usually i buy martini instead of shots for these coyote thats y :\ each comes up at about 70 dollar per drinks. i know the shots are about 12-15, but see the girl drink till so xing ku heart oso feel pain
Pii jai dee mak loei! Some places these shots not pure tequila unless customers specifically request to tekan the puying 555+

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Agree with "Senior Bro" Naemlo. These essays can qualify for thesis on puying hunting, etc.
As for me, any place is a good place as long as I can get pussy. 555.
Couldn't agree more but unfortunately its not thesis how to sian puying but more on "How to Flip Roti Prata". There is one stall in Bangkok quite good at Soi Holland

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 12-12-2012, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Poot mak mak and khein mak mak We should be doing more mao mak mak and BOOM BOOM mak mak

FR from Nataree (late November):

Good:

19-year old spinner from Bangkok. Plucked her from about 30 girls. Had her in many positions before releasing into the bag. Paid 2,600 Bahts. A-cup nia, but look, service and performance were above average. Don't remember her name but will repeat if I see in the line up.

Bad:

The rooms are literally falling apart
Old 12-12-2012, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U guys are damn good... these few pages, mostly 1000 words essay. Anyone kind enough to briefly summaries?? I old man, see 1000 words, I will start to yawn Again apologise for being old, I can't stop time.
LOL!! Bro....I type until finger cramp but no use leh...but i will leave it as tat....i think clear enuff for Bros to read and decide...

Quote:
U were already half way trapped in SG lah...I only reaped it out for u while u were in BKK.....if u get ur thai polished up....u will LOVE it even more...hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
555, nookie is soul reaper and puyings will trap the body sooner or later.
U dun say too much hor...U also kena reaped laew lah....soon u will be here long time I am sure...eiei!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicjunkie View Post
Having browsed thru the posting by various sammy bros debating on the above subject, based on my personal experience, I do agree with Rukthai that WIP is a hiso after hour club patronised by uni syts, models, hiso yuppies.
cont...
Bro...paiseh ah....but WIP....after hours...agree....hiso....I think Pinkreika,, IMO and Cookie....we probably went to the wrong WIP...are there 2???!!!

Also....Uni syts, models and hiso yuppies....dude....everywhere also got...the Good, The Bad and The Ugly...but again one man's meat another man;s poison....I should try looking for the right WIP soon....hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
555+ KNN left hand type, right hand reply si boh? Leaw tae kun yaak teow ngai

Couldn't agree more but unfortunately its not thesis how to sian puying but more on "How to Flip Roti Prata". There is one stall in Bangkok quite good at Soi Holland
Bro IMO....me thinks the same as u....kinda Schizo huh?? Or maybe MSP (Multiple Split Personality??)

Loved the roti prata analogy.....sounds kinda familiar...hahaha!!

Last but not least....wanna shout out to the bros tat partied together tonite.....U guys were fun lah....tonite's score...not too bad lah....3/5 scored....lets keep the hunt on! cHEERS!! Now....old man me need to koon and go to work later in the morning...STEAM!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post

U dun say too much hor...U also kena reaped laew lah....soon u will be here long time I am sure...eiei!
555 well I can't deny that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro...paiseh ah....but WIP....after hours...agree....hiso....I think Pinkreika,, IMO and Cookie....we probably went to the wrong WIP...are there 2???!!!

Also....Uni syts, models and hiso yuppies....dude....everywhere also got...the Good, The Bad and The Ugly...but again one man's meat another man;s poison....I should try looking for the right WIP soon....hmmmmm
Bro we should give wip another try next time then we decide.

!![/QUOTE]
Old 12-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
usually i buy martini instead of shots for these coyote thats y...but see the girl drink till so xing ku heart oso feel pain
Then blame on yourself for being such kind hearted.
No doubt those local Koyoty clubs in Bangkok is cheap, but remember there's also expensive ones.
Hearsay those koyotys working in Singapore easily earns at least 2K sgd per month. And I bet still theres Singaporeans hard to achieve that kind of salary, after CPF deduction.

Quote:
As a frequent flyer to BKK, I've visited many clubs, and from my observations, the real hiso clubs are funky, muse, Nunglen, WIP. Well, just look at the flashy cars parked there, the way the patrons carry themselves, the way they dress, you don't need to be a genius to decipher their social status, do you?
Well, I do know some uni students/ models thru clubbing at WIP. And based on my lengthy experience there, this place is really a club where yuppies like to hang around, be it hiso or models. In short, a place where popular people like to be seen at.

cont...
Despite you're frenquent traveller to Krung Thep, you still yet to been to many real HiSo discos. And if you think Funky is Hiso, you're wrong, they used to be once upon a time, but no now. Wondering when the last time you went to Funky?

Quote:
I don't deny the fact that there will be a minority of katoeys or loso patrons in WIP or Funky. Reason being, this is inevitable. You simply can't stop any tom, dick, harry from entering a club if he/she can afford to pay the entrance fee. This is akin to a beggar window shopping at Siam Paragon.
In essence, I would like to highlight that scratch dog, Insomnia are in a class of their own, likewise for WIP, Nunglen.
These are 2 different classification of clubs which should not be compared. It would make more sense if u compare Scratch dog vs Insomnia or WIP vs Nunglen.
So for people who prefer to pay money to get easy access to gals, scatch dog and Insomnia is probably a good base to begin with. Unfortunately, for WIP, Nuglen etc, I regret to say you need charm and confidence, just to small talk with them even before u can even get under their skirt. And i mean the models or hiso. It's gonna be hard, but that does not mean it's unattainable. I've been there, done that.
555 since when Thais must pay for cover charge for Funky and Muse?

For WIP, yes, cover charge for weekends only, applies to all. For your info Bangkok is my playground for past 4 years ago. Those kind of discos you went is nothing, no doubt there's hiso's going in those clubs, but it's mixture, those Hiso clubs, I don't think normal average Thais will go.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
555 well I can't deny that.

Bro we should give wip another try next time then we decide.

!!
[/QUOTE]

Ok. There are indeed 2 WIP in Bkk. Both run by the same management. Please go to the one at Thong lor. The other WIP is at Kaset, if I've spelled it correctly, next to Big Apple G club. The latter is somewhat smaller and normal, probably due to the location.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Milkstorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey fellow bros, think I might probably get zapped for saying this, but what's e big deal about hiso or loso? Like what many bro mentioned here, to each his own and one man's is another man's poison. It's jus a matter of perspective. Besides, if we really enjoyed ourselves with the company, does it really matter if they r hiso or loso? I mean, each bros have their favorite hang out or club, kinda no pt shooting the other party down yeAh? I guess man being man, we feel the need to compare size of our dicks. But while doing so, let's not compromise on friendship. We are all out to have fun at e end if the day.
Jus a new bird's 2 cent worth.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

Despite you're frenquent traveller to Krung Thep, you still yet to been to many real HiSo discos. And if you think Funky is Hiso, you're wrong, they used to be once upon a time, but no now. Wondering when the last time you went to Funky?

555 since when Thais must pay for cover charge for Funky and Muse?

For WIP, yes, cover charge for weekends only, applies to all. For your info Bangkok is my playground for past 4 years ago. Those kind of discos you went is nothing, no doubt there's hiso's going in those clubs, but it's mixture, those Hiso clubs, I don't think normal average Thais will go.
Well, I agree that there are other Hiso bars or joints found in other parts of Bkk exclusively for the Hiso. But seriously my point is to underscore the generic hiso clubs which most above average thais patronize. For this discussion to be fair and unbiased, let's not deviate too far away from the above mentioned clubs.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkstorm View Post
Like what many bro mentioned here, to each his own and one man's is another man's poison. It's jus a matter of perspective. Besides, if we really enjoyed ourselves with the company, does it really matter if they r hiso or loso? I mean, each bros have their favorite hang out or club, kinda no pt shooting the other party down yeAh?
A clear analogy would be some Singaporeans prefer to Skout at Butter Factory for a potential ONS as opposed to going to a sleazy joint where money almost guarantees a bonk.
Obviously, most would favor the former, that's to say if u have easy access to it. Hence, there's no one size fits all answer. It all boils down to how well u can strategize your warfare based on your strengths and weaknesses.
I hope this will clear the feuds that's still ongoing for Sammy bros here. I'm totally fine with everyone's choice and preference. That's just my take on this issue.

Happy holidaying in Thailand!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1