The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2006, 01:03 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Chelsea FC - Supporters' Rally

Pierluigi CASIRAGHI
Chelsea Career : (1998-99)

League Appearances : 10

League Goals : 1

Total Appearances : 13+2

Total Goals : 1
Old 12-09-2006, 01:05 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Roberto DI MATTEO

Chelsea Career : (1996-2002)

League Appearances : 108+11

League Goals : 15

Total Appearances : 155+20

Total Goals : 26
Old 12-09-2006, 01:07 AM

Chelski brudders can always post any request of their favorite past time chelsea players here. i will do my best to post pictures of them so as to bring back those memories...

Chelsea Newsletter Latest Headlines :

No fear here as Chelsea gear up for Europe
Monday, Sep 11, 2006

Last edited by taurus75; 12-09-2006 at 01:20 AM.
Old 13-09-2006, 08:56 AM

Thumbs up Re: Chelsea FC - Match report: Chelsea 2 Werder Bremen 0

Match report: Chelsea 2 Werder Bremen 0
Tuesday, Sep 12, 2006

A goal in each-half from the two Michaels, the first by Essien, the second a Ballack penalty secured an unspectacular winning start to this season’s Champions League campaign.

Chelsea (4-1-2-1-2) Cech; Boulahrouz, Carvalho, Terry (c), A Cole; Makelele; Essien, Lampard; Ballack, Drogba, Shevchenko (J Cole 80).
Goals Essien (23), Ballack (pen 68).
Booked Terry, Drogba, J Cole, Lampard.

Werder Bremen (4-4-2) Reinke; Fritz, Pasanen, Naldo, Womé; Frings, Baumann, Diego, Borowski; Klose, Klasnic (Almeida 64).
Booked Baumann
Old 13-09-2006, 09:03 AM

Re: Chelsea FC - Mighty Ballack

It will be the handing over of the spot-kick duties after Lampard had missed three of his last four penalties for club and country that will be the main story to come from the game.

Against familiar opposition, Chelsea’s new number 13 cracked his shot high and to the right. There was never any doubt it would hit the net. It was his first Chelsea goal with 68 minutes on the clock.

Chelsea 2 Werder Bremen 0
Old 13-09-2006, 09:11 AM

Re: Chelsea FC - Efficient Essien

The European experience of Claude Makelele was never likely to be wasted so that meant a more advanced role for Essien with Shaun Wright-Phillips left out altogether. Every Chelsea player selected to start had played in the World Cup.
It was no surprise when the Ghanaian was the man on hand to finish of a persistent Chelsea attack through the middle on 23 minutes. It looked as if a dead end had been reached on the edge of the area as Lampard was dispossessed and the Bremen defence closed in, but Frank hadn’t given up and robbed a falling Pasanen, poking the ball through for Essien to finish with ease.

It was his first European goal for Chelsea, helping a strong claim to called the Man of the Match.
Old 13-09-2006, 09:15 AM

Re: Chelsea FC - We will stand by you...

Though many ppl has been raving aorund the transfer of Ashley Cole, nevertheless..once you are a Chelski..forever you are a Chelski!

WE WILL STAND BY YOU....! With our millions of pounds...kekekeke
Old 13-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 21
onwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to all

i'm surprise that i didnt see zola's pic appearing. he's my all time fav player, tho i'm not a chelsea fan. i totally enjoy seeing him on the pitch.
Old 13-09-2006, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onwrath
i'm surprise that i didnt see zola's pic appearing. he's my all time fav player, tho i'm not a chelsea fan. i totally enjoy seeing him on the pitch.
For you brudder onwrath,

ITALIAN forward Gianfranco Zola announced his retirement recently, bringing to an end a 21-year glittering career that graced the Premier League and Serie A.
Gianfranco ZOLA
Chelsea Career : (1996-2003)

League Appearances : 185+44

League Goals : 59

Total Appearances : 260+52

Total Goals : 80

Old 14-09-2006, 09:11 AM

Day off for all but two
Wednesday, Sep 13, 2006

Robben told Chelsea TV: “I hope to join the first team tomorrow.”

Just two of the first team squad had to report for training today, Wednesday. Joe Cole was working on his fitness this morning, while Arjen Robben joined in with a full session with the reserves, his first session since tearing a calf muscle before the Blackburn game last month.

In modern football there are not many days off. Sometimes a Sunday can be a day without training, but Chelsea played on Sundays in the Community Shield, at home to Manchester City and away to Blackburn.
International players then mostly had a day off before joining their national squads, but since then have had nothing. Last Sunday was an important training session between Charlton and Werder Bremen.

So a day off is treasured, and the Tuesday Champions League game followed by another Sunday fixture meant José Mourinho could give his men a free Wednesday.
But for Joe Cole, who has now played just five minutes against MLS and ten minutes against Werder Bremen this season, it was an important day at work. And for Arjen Robben it was a big step in his return to fitness.
Old 14-09-2006, 09:12 AM

Thumbs up Re: Chelsea FC - Stamford Bridge welcome Liverpool

NEXT MATCH
Liverpool (Home)

Sun 17 Sep, 1:30pm
Old 14-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
veelee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I never watched football until last year, when I saw the Chelsea-West Ham game. When I saw Chelsea win 3-1 with 10 men, that's when I knew they were the team for me...

And I love their attitude! When all they needed to win last year's Premiership was to draw with MU, they rubbed a 3-0 in their face!
Old 16-09-2006, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veelee
I never watched football until last year, when I saw the Chelsea-West Ham game. When I saw Chelsea win 3-1 with 10 men, that's when I knew they were the team for me...

And I love their attitude! When all they needed to win last year's Premiership was to draw with MU, they rubbed a 3-0 in their face!
precisely brudder!
but nowadays many ppl are humming abt how much money we got...and totally the team potential...but come to think of it...potencial =Money
Old 16-09-2006, 04:28 AM

Robben back as big guns prepare to battle

As the Premiership gears up for its biggest weekend of the season so far, José Mourinho welcomes back Arjen Robben into his squad for the visit of Liverpool.

On what is being dubbed ‘Grand Slam Sunday’ by broadcasters showing the games live, Chelsea’s match is followed by Man United versus Arsenal as the teams the Chelsea manager expects to finish in the top four go head-to-head.
Old 16-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
veelee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
precisely brudder!
but nowadays many ppl are humming abt how much money we got...and totally the team potential...but come to think of it...potencial =Money
Please lah bro, it's the same bunch of people who kept talking about how ManU was ruining the game with all their money; it's just easier cause Roman isn't English. As if the Glazers are poorer than Roman -- the only difference is that Roman is a true fan!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1