The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 27-09-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Tribute to H16R11 Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Pat.. my petain regular ... seashell greenblud dress ... above shoulder length hair.. dyed blonde. ...Looks .well maintained. .... frenched like long lost lovers .. BJ ...she .. participate n enjoyed the ...bonk...
H16R11 Pat will return $10 when give her $50 note (always tell her to keep the change). Nice and chatty - said economy bad must also think for supporters. Ask for listerine gargle - said no need. Got BBBJ and hot passionate french/sex from her. Body very well maintained/sexy. Participate actively with thrusting etc. Knows her for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben69 View Post
.. H16 .. Pat . .. meddling .. hp. not bad looking...smiled & replied 50.... chatting non-stop ... had a great time .. look : 7 .. body : 7 well maintained .. b cup ..cat bath : 8 nip sucking, neck kissing, .. bj : 7 nice suction .. frenching : 9 yes!! she initiate with tongue action ..fj : 9 very passionate, lots of hugging & moaning .. rtf : yes!!
Great service - good FR. She likes U. Good for you. Definitely worth $50. Very friendly/chatty WL. Will Upz U tonight when regain power. Cheers.
Old 27-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
I agree... Pat's svc defer from customer to customer. She admitted to me about this before. She dont like those who see-see-look-look and ask for price many times.

Her svc is good enough for me, BBBJ, frenching... catbath...
Agreed, it differs with different customers. And like Bro Alvin, I'm really lucky to be in her good books

Also get the full works - lots of frenching, BBBJ, full catbath and multiple positions. A few times, she even got genuinely horny and cowgirl me to get her orgasm!!

She would virtually push me down, straddle my rigid cock, and pound and grind me till she was sweating. Then suddenly, she would grab her own tits, eyes tightly shut and face slightly contorted, her body seized up and started to tremble from an orgasm. After which, she would collapse on my chest, not moving and breathing heavily.

Then I'm thinking, "who's supposed to be sextisfied here"... hahahaha. Very nice.

And like Bro Kalv, I would give her a $50 note and she'll return $10 to me.
Old 27-09-2011, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

I only had 2 targets today, because I wanted someone else different from my regular list.

I had Da S only once before, so went to look for her. She was busy with her lights on, and one more bro waiting outside her room. So moved on...

Next was Chris H07 R02 (2F). I have never tried her, or even seen her before. But always bros waiting outside her room. Unfortunately, today her door locked and no lights. Any bro with info about her? Why is she always busy when she's working and always someone waiting outside?

Working today @3.30pm:
H7: Cookie, Miki, Queenie, Ann
H10: Da S, Katty, Judy, Kiko
H12: Joey
H14: Candy
H16: Moon, Pat, Ada, Amy, Jennifer
H22: Michelle, Nikki
H24: Lai Lai

Not working today @3.30pm:
H2: Michelle
H7: Joyce, Chris
H12: Janet
H16: Vivi, Ivy
H22: Xue Er

Cheers
Old 27-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H16R11 Pat

She is back in the lime lights, this 4 years we have many new WLs, yet Pat has touched a part of many brothers’ heart. Pat is beautifully, and she is accommodating, provided we stick within the time slot.

I remember about 1 year ago, I asked her why she has 2 pricings, $40 and $50 I was curious. In fact my first time with her was only 3 years ago. Back at H3 Pat’s room happened to be 1 of the biggest in PT. Pat told me regulars wished to pay her $50; she will accept it while new clients she may take $40 jobs.

Somehow I figure paying her less $10, she will cut corner 1 would be lesser frenchings. I recalled she would kissed mine lip fast, move away continue her BJ and stuffs. However she is old bird, we compare ex KS GL girls, I am afraid Pat is not that shinning.

By the way, today 27 Sept is the first day of lunar 9 month, probably she is taking off. She is 1 old fashion WL who believed, lunar 1 and 15 day should be spend at Chinese temple. Don’t check with her, if you ask her? Prepare she might be pissed even if you pay her $100.
Old 27-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
I only had 2 targets today, because I wanted someone else different from my regular list.

.....Next was Chris H07 R02 (2F). I have never tried her, or even seen her before. But always bros waiting outside her room. Unfortunately, today her door locked and no lights. Any bro with info about her? Why is she always busy when she's working and always someone waiting outside?.....

.....Cheers
Bro, I think we both know who is the best to answer your query.....Bro fornicator!

Tonight I RTF Amy H16R15.

My no frills FR:
Catbath: 8
AR: 9
Ballsuck: 8
BJ: 9
FJ: 9

I thank you!
Old 27-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 21
ben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thank u bro fornicator for clearing my doubts. u r rite, i've not try moon yet but will do so very soon.. as for joyce, i'll just let nature takes its course.

and thank u too bro kalv for ur compliment. i find pat is friendly by nature. like mentioned b4 WLs r human too. treat them rite, we'll be treated well in return..

cheers!
Old 27-09-2011, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tiredman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben69 View Post
Then to H7, Joyce door close light off.. haiz... still wondering when i'll ever see her..
From my knowledge n understanding for Joyce..
Try to catch her frm Wed-Sat..
Old 28-09-2011, 04:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MAROMandrake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Gents, i'm a foreigner soon going to have a trip to singapore. Fortunately going to visit Petain to do some Business as well, near ikea Petain. Can any body please guide me where is the Red Light district of Petain?
Saw the FR of Petain seems like worth ed to get a trial.
Please.....
Old 28-09-2011, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAROMandrake View Post
Gents, i'm a foreigner soon going to have a trip to singapore. Fortunately going to visit Petain to do some Business as well, near ikea Petain. Can any body please guide me where is the Red Light district of Petain?
Please.....
You have come to the right place. Bro fornicator is our local tour guide. For more info pls log into www.fornicatorlickpussyteam.com
Old 28-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Whoa! Bro, I didn't know I had a website?!

No lah, just click on my signature below and you'll be on your way. Or.....like what Bro MrBombastic suggests, for more info please log into www.fornicatorlickpussyteam.com Hehehe!

Glad to be of help.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
You have come to the right place. Bro fornicator is our local tour guide. For more info pls log into www.fornicatorlickpussyteam.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAROMandrake View Post
Please.....
Old 28-09-2011, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 13
zuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
I agree... Pat's svc defer from customer to customer. She admitted to me about this before.
I read some Good FRs abt her, tried her 2 times when in H3 and the services just sucks, only in memory is the big room then, else nothing shout abt. To me she finished, and after moving to H16 never check her.

Anyway now really have lot of choice there in PT, not like last time only one hand good-looking girls then
Old 29-09-2011, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3831 / Power: 21
dandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to fuck h09r05 wah don't know what got into me to go there maybe mostly Cos of the price

She Jio me as she was sitting outside saying give me bj shiok shiok. So went ahead. Alamak went in no wash up straight away cap helmet to blow. Maybe 3 -4 mins sit ontop of me and ride then ask me to doggy her. The breasts sagging and I just quickly finish off with doggy and left. Maybe I will stick to cat 50 min just my own preference.

Damage: $30
Looks: 4/10(abit lau to me)
Breast : sagging...
BJ: 4/10 nothing special le.
FJ:5/10 (her moans very soft)
RTF: nope sorry cannot la....
Old 29-09-2011, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Bro zuer, I do believe we are on the same page / channel. Your memory serves you right. Pat has indeed a big room back in H03, and IMHO, she was much prettier then.

Ups you with my 2 humble points.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuer View Post
I read some Good FRs abt her, tried her 2 times when in H3 and the services just sucks, only in memory is the big room then, else nothing shout abt. To me she finished, and after moving to H16 never check her.

Anyway now really have lot of choice there in PT, not like last time only one hand good-looking girls then
Old 29-09-2011, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried H7 2nd floor 1st room after turn right. looks:8 figure:8(very beautiful natural wholesome boobs) service:9 (very gf n very accomodating) recommended for 1st timers.
Old 29-09-2011, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuer View Post

Ups you for honest sincere comments.

I thank you!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1