The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 29-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Location; H14R10
Name: Su Fei
Type: Malaysian Chinese
Face/Body: 6/10 (big mole near her lips)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 6.5/10
Hygiene: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Damage: $30
RTF: Not for me as she don't wash my didi after bonk

Session Summary: There were two big pieces of jigsaw puzzles: one showing a picture of the Singapore Riverfront while the other was that of a sports car (ferrari I think). Guessed wrongly the number of pieces and got mocked mildly. Took my own sweet time to undress due to the hot weather and the tiring merry-go-round. Think I would have burnt more calories doing the merry-go-round than the bonk. Simply a lot more demand than supply. Su Fei looks OK (but not my type), in her late 30s I think, not too flat nor slim. Made an effort to chat the moment I stepped in. Relatively loud. She even told me that she has to pay about $56 room rental daily and $1 for water/electricity. She would start with a catbath but her capped BJ was relatively good. Managed to make my didi rigid. She would also hold my didi when she tingled with my balls and licked on the sides of my didi. Didi was hard and hence it was time to finish it with the FJ. Slided into her relatively bushy pussy and started with long slow deep strokes. Well, she seemed unimpressed but anyway I just wanted to enjoy myself. Slowly and surely, I increased my tempo and because her looks cannot make it, I just thought about someone else and with my customary final act of cupping her bump, I cum. Was disappointed that she did not wash up for me. That was only the bleak spot in my session but otherwise quite sexisfied.
Old 29-04-2006, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
speedpass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspeedpass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Location; H4,2nd rm on the left from entrance
Name: forgot liao
Face/Body: 6.5/10 (sweet looking milf , wif a bit of belly fat )
BJ: 7/10 (start wif BBBJ but I decline n wan to cap , nice suction n use of tongue)
FJ: 6/10 (not much , juz lie down let u pump)
Service: 8/10 ( got some tcss)
Damage: $20 ( yes , i couldnt believe it at 1st )
RTF: in my case yes . its the 2nd time i rtf .

Tis fr should be reported last week , but due to pc down , now then report . Tis WL is worth the try . Do hope to have some nice mature FL or minah contacts to give fr in the future .
Old 30-04-2006, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toric29
Found a nice sexy tranny (post-op), about 3-4 house doors in on the left from Petain Rd, then last door on the left inside that house.
what is the difference, in terms of sexperience, with a tranny and a real woman?
Old 30-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
toric29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personal preference I guess, however the result is still the same!
Old 02-05-2006, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hyywes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Yvonne H3R3.

Great BJ 8/10 w/o Cap. Slow and sensual.
AR is good; she really takes her time to kiss my ass.
I am not a AR lover so, I won't rate her skill in that area.

FJ is pretty SOP 7/10. Not that responsive in FJ, though I will recommend BJ Lovers to have a go. The rest I would not say much as I guess most regulars have already tried her.

One point to note is that, she is pretty hygeinic in the sense that she will wash you and wipe you clean before proceeding with the business, probably due to the AR and raw BJ that she will be giving.
Old 03-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, heard that house 7, 2nd floor got a new lady. Therefore, decided to go and try out her service. Her room is at house 7, 2nd floor, once up the staircase, turn left and first room.

She look quite fair and has a round face with a long waist silky black hair.
I would say she look pretty if compared to other WL. Her figure also not too
bad and does not have obvious tummy. She was wearing a long black pants which enclosed her butt. Look very bouncy. This was accompanied by a sleeveless pink shirt matching will her black bra. Really dressed up like those normal malaysian girl going to chiong later. Asked her how much and was quoted $50. Once went in, she proceed those small talk like have you eaten and whether just after work sort of thing. ONce i stripped off, she was slowly removing her pants. She was wearing this purple g-string and she hang it just beside my clothes. This was followed by her pink topless. She slowly unclipped her bra which is at the front of the breast. I would say she has a b cup. The brease is of the firm type, however, her nipples is of brown colour. She proceed to wash for me. After that, i just lay on the bed and was asked whether aircon ok ma.

The action started with her sucking on my left nipples and right nipple. However, she spend longer time on my left nipple. Occasionally applying some hard sucking. During this time, she placed her long silky hair on my chest. kind of tickling feeling. Her position was perpendicular to me. After that she slowly move to my small bro. She asked whether i want to cap anot. I quickly reply of course no. There she is, giving a bbbj. Lots of deep throat and suckling sound. Got some ball suckling also. she occasionally peek at my reaction to her bj. I like best is when she hold my dick upright and used her tongue to lash my dick mushroon. She then slowly shifted her body from perpendicular to about 180. I did not tried to touch her pussy as her legs were closed. But her figure really not too bad. So she just lay sideway like 69
and bbbj me. After that, she cap me and then removed her rubber band from her long hair before laying on the bed. She removed the pillow and placed at the side of the bed. By the way, she got tattoo on her ankle and butt crack area. There i was fucking and looking at her expression. I would say for petain standard, her pussy is tight at the moment. One more thing is that her body very sticky. anyway, continue whacking her with piak piak sound. Face expression ok but she does not have much sound effects.(actually most petain WL dont have much sound effects). Anyway, while humping and admiring my dick coming in and out of her mini bush. She slowly moved her two leg upright on my shoulder. So just used both hands to hug tight tight and whack harder. Her right hand was holding to the pillow. occassionally gripping hard and then released. I did not try doggie but will try on my next attempt. So i attempt to touch both her breast. No resisitant. So proceed to fondle and rub rub the nipples. When i was about to explode. I was whacking hard and fast and gripping both her breast that she also scream when i explode inside her. I think the auntie outside definetly can hear. Once i explode, my dick was still inside and sawing that her eyes was still closed. Once she recovered and slowly open her eyes, i slowly make my exit. After that, we make some tcss before leaving. OK lah, for me, still can try her
afew times.

This lady service may be case by case standard. Service between bro to bros
may different.

Regards,
peter69on

tip to
Old 03-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Samster

hello peter69on, perhaps you got chemistry with her. I had bad experience with her.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Samster

hyywes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Maggie H20R18 today.

Did a little TCSS, but I guess she wasn't in a good mood but manage to
put a smile, you know, to lighten her spirit.

After that, proceed to wash up. Did a little wash and cleaning on my brother.
She then ask me to lie on the bed and started the SOP cat bath 6/10.

Slowly she lick from my nipples thoroughly down to my dick. BJ would be 7/10.
Nothing to shout about. Pretty much SOP. She engulfed my dick for around 5 mins.

Then comes the FJ, I would say was pretty accomodating. I give a 8/10. Started with missionary, after 5 mins, requested to change to doggy before coming with her on top. She did not moan much during FJ but one plus point is her room has mirrors on which is a definite turn on!!!

Attitue wise, I would give 6/10. Not recommended for those looking for GF feelings. I guess regulars more or less know about her, but i would urge those who has yet to try to have a go.

Last but not least, the damage is $40.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Samster

shitty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi...

Tried H7 R(Forgetten) But its level 2 on e left side.

Name:??
Looks: 6.5
BJ:7
FJ:7

Overall, she look kinda of fair...her hair was very long ...fuckin long...went in and ask e price..$50..hmm..ok..new girl..so try...

got undressed and wash my didi...dried up and proceed...

she has at least a B-cup breast...v bouncy and soft...proceed with BJ..not bad...enough suction...moans when she gives it...and cap me..

After i request for her to be on top...rejected..say tired...WTF...nvm...bonk her in missionary...pussy quite tight...moans and moans v softly...could hardly hear her...then she used her hands to grab me...tried to suck her nipples...no resistant...but one thing that turns me off...her room was damn hot and stuff...e both of us sweat like hell man...waa...so felt that she was very sticky.. then her hair was wet from e sweat also..decide to pump harder and fuck off ASAP..

After unloading..she told we are hot with passion...wa lau..

Overall it was quite a turn off becoz of e temperature...

RTF: NO
Old 15-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Ang2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this WL at PT on Saturday, she said that she just returned on 11 May.

Name: Forgot to ask
Face: 7/10 (cute MILF, some folds and wrinkles on belly)
Body: 7/10 (artificially enhanced C)
FJ: 7/10 (quite tight, said that she gave birth twice by cesarean)
Service: 8/10 (GF)
Damage: $30
RTF: Maybe when no other alternatives available
Old 15-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacKin
Hey brothers in S'pore.. I'm a Malaysian here.. going over in few days later.. so have been doing research in this forum.. but no one actually mention where is this Petain.. .. anybody can guide me?,,
Turn left at the serangoon rd junction if you are coming from JBand head straight.Pass the lavender st junction and you will see pertain rd(It's on your right).The row of chicken houses are in front of a apartment.Hope this help.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 16-05-2006, 01:47 PM
mutzilla

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader
Turn left at the serangoon rd junction if you are coming from JBand head straight.Pass the lavender st junction and you will see pertain rd(It's on your right).The row of chicken houses are in front of a apartment.Hope this help.
I think you mean the Serangoon Road/Kitchner Road junction, Lavender St junction would be way off. Just after Serangoon Road/Kitchner Road junction, you'll see, on left, an Indian Temple and on your right is Petain Road. Inside Petain Road you see a new apartment block development and opposite this is a back lane with sometime quite a bit of human traffic and if you enter this back lane there the doors have numbers, either above them or on them. Enter at you own risk
Old 16-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Samster

H22 R4

Was at PT ard 3+...saw a gem..went and ask for e price..quoted $30.

Went in...overall e ratings are as follows:

looks: 7/10
FJ:6.5/10

Her BJ was not bad but the FJ was bit turn off as e moanin was damn fake...

RTF: Maybe.. if there's no choice.

Saw H10R10 working...Damn... a bro went in just b4 me..shit
Old 16-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Samster

Sorry bros...

Made a mistake..shld be H22 R6...
Old 20-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi,

This is my FR on this H1R4. Asked her how much and was quoted $30.
Once went in, both of us undressed. Make very small talk and ask me to lie on the bed. Very friendly lady. i would give her look a 4/10. Her figure is really plump. quite a big saggy breast that look like D cup. However, her skin is really very smooth and fair. Got quite a big tummy fats if bros dont mind.

As usual, start off with licking both my nipples. She really licking it in a very slow manner. After which, proceed with the stomach side before capping me.
Her bj with condom, i would say very good.. Slow, smooth and sensual.
Very ticklish and thus making my cock rocking hard. Her breast is big enough for her to contach your side thigh. She also purposely move abit so that your thigh can feel her smooth breast.

We proceed to missionary fuck. Really can see the waves of fats moving....
No offensive to her supporter.. Can try if dont mind some tsunamis waves
coming along your way. One more thing is she gets wet very easily.

Overall, nothing much to comment. I would say just try her bj. Take note: Not advisable for those into look and figure to get steam steam.

I wont RTF. Me also into look and figure. Not really keen on tsunamis

Regards,
peter69
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1