The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 23
lky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: grand paragon spa

2nd shot is $198 (30rm discount)
Old 15-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2910 / Power: 16
octman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lky123 View Post
2nd shot is $198 (30rm discount)
Bro...thks for the info. Will be there next week and will post FR after that.....
Old 23-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

octman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond repute

Going there later............. any good recommendation gal? 23? 30? Best is these 2?
Old 24-11-2013, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
supermansiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by octman View Post
Going there later............. any good recommendation gal? 23? 30? Best is these 2?
No. 30. Best service among all the ladies in paragon
Old 24-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Samster

Went to Grand Paragon yesterday ard 7pm....... As usual, take locker key n proceed to change to birthday suit. I went there with my friend intending to try Highly recommended No.23 n 30.
So we ask the ' manager' for these 2 'Ang Pai'.....but too bad 1 is off n the other went back liao. Therefore, we asked him to recommend 'good' ones.... To cut short, I was assigned no.90 and my friend assigned no.33.

FR on Number 90

Face: 7.5/10
Boobs: 35C (Quite handful to me)
Body: Average (Not fat Not skinny....just nice)
BBBJ: 11/10 (My best ever cos I almost cummed as she BBBJ for very long)
Catbath: Whole body
Shower: 2 times
FJ: 8/10 (Her maons was sexy n she was quite tight)
Massage: 7/10 ( I was surprised that she actually spent a good 15 min)
GFE: Yes (She looks like one of my steady many many yrs ago)
RTF: YES! But will try Number 33 first...lol
Damage: RM228
Parking: RM12 (ard 4 hr)

Best thing was BBBJ and catbath...her tongue was very skilful n she BBBJ me till I almost cummed and she joked that can I hold on for a while......after that she capped me and rided me like a pro and I cummed after

Next...........FR on Number 33 ( Based on my friend's intel)

Face: 7/10
Boobs: 34C
Body: No tummy
BBBJ: 8/10 (Very skilful also)
Catbath: Yes (whole body)
Shower: Yes
FJ: 8/10
Massage:7/10
GFE: Yes
RTF: He said YES!
Damages: RM228

After that, while resting in the café area.........'Manager' approached us and asked for the feedback of the gals. We were very satisfied of course and he offered us 2nd round for RM198...
Overall Servicing for the Grand Paragon's staff....the services was tip top cos we are always offered a drink whenever we are.....
Food was ok and we can ordered at the café counter.....maggi mee with 1 or 2 eggs.

Overall a good trip for us!!!! Will RTF when free.........
Old 24-11-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
roomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Went to Grand Paragon yesterday ard 7pm....... As usual, take locker key n proceed to change to birthday suit. I went there with my friend intending to try Highly recommended No.23 n 30.
So we ask the ' manager' for these 2 'Ang Pai'.....but too bad 1 is off n the other went back liao. Therefore, we asked him to recommend 'good' ones.... To cut short, I was assigned no.90 and my friend assigned no.33.

FR on Number 90

Best thing was BBBJ and catbath...her tongue was very skilful n she BBBJ me till I almost cummed and she joked that can I hold on for a while......after that she capped me and rided me like a pro and I cummed after

After that, while resting in the café area.........'Manager' approached us and asked for the feedback of the gals. We were very satisfied of course and he offered us 2nd round for RM198...
Overall Servicing for the Grand Paragon's staff....the services was tip top cos we are always offered a drink whenever we are.....
Food was ok and we can ordered at the café counter.....maggi mee with 1 or 2 eggs.

nice FR, yes, the service of the staff are really good and alway served with a smile

as for your carpark, next time ask the spa counter to endorse your ticket, thereafter you can go to the hotel counter to validate it so that the charges will be a flat rate of RM4 instead of the full parking rates
Old 25-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roomai View Post
nice FR, yes, the service of the staff are really good and alway served with a smile

as for your carpark, next time ask the spa counter to endorse your ticket, thereafter you can go to the hotel counter to validate it so that the charges will be a flat rate of RM4 instead of the full parking rates
Bro....thks......
Old 30-11-2013, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sweatcake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

previous is always 198, anyway, maybe the price is raised already.
How old the girl looks, bro?
Old 30-11-2013, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 11
huojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can any bro tell me if here park car safe?
Old 30-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Samster

Parking should be safe cos many Singapore cars there also.....
Old 01-12-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dtlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR is a little late, went there on the 4 Nov around 12noon. The place is the same as I remember, hot/cold pools, chiller/steam rooms plus sauna as well.

Initially I wanted to have 'fun' first, asked the manager for No.30 but haven't come in yet. Oh well, go relax first then. After that, check with manager, No.30 got come in but her schedule booked until late evening. OMG!

No choice, take another gal lor, tired of waiting for too long. The manager brought me to a room. Knock! Knock! She came in, I smiled. The fun begins.

FR on Number 70

Body: 8/10, fair
Boobs: B Cup, long nipples!
Face: 7/10, cute
AR: 9/10, one of the best I ever had. Her tongue is pretty nimble.
Frenching: Nope
Catbath: 7/10
Massage: Decent
BBBJ: 9/10
RTF: Yup, after i tried a few others first.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bianteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

FR on Number 90

no 90 really can lick and suck!!! no horse run!!!
Old 02-12-2013, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dtlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtlee View Post
My FR is a little late, went there on the 4 Nov around 12noon. The place is the same as I remember, hot/cold pools, chiller/steam rooms plus sauna as well.

Initially I wanted to have 'fun' first, asked the manager for No.30 but haven't come in yet. Oh well, go relax first then. After that, check with manager, No.30 got come in but her schedule booked until late evening. OMG!

No choice, take another gal lor, tired of waiting for too long. The manager brought me to a room. Knock! Knock! She came in, I smiled. The fun begins.

FR on Number 70

Body: 8/10, fair
Boobs: B Cup, long nipples!
Face: 7/10, cute
AR: 9/10, one of the best I ever had. Her tongue is pretty nimble.
Frenching: Nope
Catbath: 7/10
Massage: Decent
BBBJ: 9/10
RTF: Yup, after i tried a few others first.
My bad. The gal should be no.77. Wanted to edit my post but unable to.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtlee View Post
My bad. The gal should be no.77. Wanted to edit my post but unable to.
No.30 hot fav.....definitely must try one day....lols.....if No.30 not ard maybe RTF No.90 or maybe can try No.77
Old 17-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 13
FatnSmall is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFatnSmall is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFatnSmall is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFatnSmall is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFatnSmall is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all,

Am going Grand Paragon Tomorrow. Can anyone advise the good numbers to get? thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1