The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 23
screamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Man City

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBCBen View Post
City damm rich...

The owners should invest in an Italian club. With the cash they can even make Casena the Series A champions !
Maybe they rather choose EPL is due to it had a bigger supporter base in Asia.

Serie A? Not that popular, ask yr friend, can they name the name list of the starting 11 of the top 5 team?? Not many is able to

But for EPL, we knew even the sub name.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...t-L20m?cc=4716

City target Ramirez valued at £20m
June 1, 2012

ManC & Juventus target Gaston Ramirez will cost over £20 million if he leaves Bologna tis summer, according 2 the player's agent.

Ramirez, 21, is viewed as 1 of Serie A's best players & scored 8 goals in 33 league appearances tis season 2 help the Rossoblu finish 9th.

The Uruguay international joined Bologna fr Penarol in 2010 & has been strongly linked with a move away, with many clubs showing an interest.

"Gaston is a very young player & he has done well in Italy,'' said Ramirez's agent Pablo Betancourt. "It is normal tat many clubs now 1 him. We must meet with Bologna 2 understand his situation - there r offers 4 him & we must see wat Bologna 1 2 do.

"Bologna want €25 million euros (£20.2m) 4 Ramirez but an agreement can be found,'' Betancourt 2 fcinternews. "It is obvious tat Bologna would do well fr his sale. They would receive 70% whilst 30% would go 2 (Ramirez's former club) Penarol, as previously agreed.

"German club Wolfsburg hv offered €15-18m 4 Ramirez whilst Zenit St Petersburg hv expressed an interest. With Liverpool, however, the situation is @ a standstill becos the Reds r just choosing their coach.''

Ramirez is under contract with Bologna until June 2016, & has already attracted the likes of ManC & Juventus.

"I can confirmed tat Juventus & ManC hv contacted me 2 show an interest," Betancourt added 2 calciomercato.com. "But there is especially an interesting offer fr Wolfsburg & also another 1 fr an important Spanish club.

"I think considering all the offers, the possibility tat he could leave (tis summer) could happen. I would like 2 point out tat there r several agents working on the player but fr June 1, I will hv his exclusive rights."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...oughts?cc=4716

Van Persie in Mancini's thoughts
June 2, 2012

ManC manager Roberto Mancini believes Robin van Persie is a more realistic transfer target than Edinson Cavani.

Mancini could look 2 bolster his frontline tis summer & has subsequently been linked with a swoop 4 Arsenal striker Van Persie, whose contract expires in the summer of 2013.

The Italian coach is also an admirer of Lazio's Cavani, but he accepts tat the Uruguay international would command a higher fee than his Dutch counterpart.

Mancini told Tuttosport: "Who would I choose betw Van Persie & Cavani? The Dutchman is a champion, while the Uruguayan has everything & I wanted 2 take him 2 Inter Milan when he played @ Palermo.

"But 2 take him @ the current price is impossible & Van Persie is a different matter altogether."

Mancini could also look 2 add 2 his defensive options, although he has played down claims he could moves 4 Juventus' Giorgio Chiellini & AC Milan's Thiago Silva.

He said: "Chiellini? I thought abt him last year, not now. There r many other options. Thiago Silva? AC Milan will not sell him."

Mancini went on 2 conclude tat he hopes 2 keep both Carlos Tevez & Aleksandar Kolarov @ the Etihad Stadium despite the conjecture surrounding their futures.

He said: "Tevez? I hv forgiven him, even if he didn't play much. He will stay, unless he asks 2 leave.

"Kolarov? I would like 2 keep him even though he didn't play tat much in the last few months & tat is a difficult situation 4 him 2 accept."
Old 04-06-2012, 05:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

I think RVP will rather choose Barce because all the while Barce is eyeing on him and during last 2 season he also wanted to leave Gunners but Wenger dont allow him to leave. To join Man City the chances is very slim

千算万算,人心难算
Old 28-06-2012, 02:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Man City supporter reporting here. Glad that we have our very own thread for our club.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo3 View Post
I think RVP will rather choose Barce because all the while Barce is eyeing on him and during last 2 season he also wanted to leave Gunners but Wenger dont allow him to leave. To join Man City the chances is very slim
Wenger is playing minds games with Van Persie now, reminding him of the club's loyalty to RVP during his injury layoff and RVP should reciprocate by showing loyalty to the club now. I also think the chances of RVP coming to Man City is slim.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
Man City supporter reporting here. Glad that we have our very own thread for our club.
Hi there, how long have you been supporting Man City?
I was already their supporter during Joe Royle's time when I was a student at that period of time.
Old 26-07-2012, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Hi there, how long have you been supporting Man City?
I was already their supporter during Joe Royle's time when I was a student at that period of time.
Man City fans here are very quiet ones.
Old 27-07-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster

We have very good chance of getting RVP
Old 27-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

Tonite game

Man City vs Arsenal

Who do you think will win?
Old 28-07-2012, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Tonite game

Man City vs Arsenal

Who do you think will win?
Hurray.... Man City 2 Arsenal 0
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1