The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Updated list. Best bonks in no particular order.

1. G10 1019
2. Xiaoyi 1606a
3. Ruyi 1658a (Yahui lookalike!)
4. Bobo 1612
5. Menglu 1606

6. Zhi Zhi 1606
7. Yang Yang 1654a
8. Xiaoyu 1654a
9. Bei bei 1667
10. Anni 1667

11. Dan Dan 1669
12. Jianing 1617
13. Xiao Xiao 1606a
14. Bao bei WH06
15. Xin Xin WH12

16. Mei Mei 2033
17. Meiyuan 2033
18. Xiaoling 2040
19. Xiao Kai 2040
20. Xiao Wen 2040

21. Nana 2036
22. Yao Yao 2047
23. Hibiki Otsuki lookalike - Bing Bing 1608
24. Holly Marie Combs lookalike - Shuya 1425
25. Gigi Lai lookalike - Anqi 1425

By the way, pretty Jamie Yeo lookalike San San 1651 has flown off yesterday.

However, I have found a hardworking and chio replacement for those who like slim and pretty like San San.

She looks like a slim young Chinese version of Chloe grace moretz up to 60 percent.

As of today, 9 June 4.30pm, her name has not even been mentioned in SBF.

Who is she? Which house is she from?

I will unveil her in about 30 days time by 10 July.

However, if you feel you cannot wait, simply reply this thread with: “BronzeGod threads rock!”

If this thread hits 30 replies, each reply by a different samster, I will then unveil the name with a brief FR within 24 hours of the criteria achieved.

If not, simply be patient and wait till 10 July for the name to be unveiled.

You have the freedom of choice to choose, participate or simply wait.

Huat ah!

Sorry to say that this girl has gone back last week.

Wanted to share it with all bros as soon as possible, but sadly seems no one interested in FR these days. So too bad, bye bye and all the best to her.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry to say that this girl has gone back last week.

Wanted to share it with all bros as soon as possible, but sadly seems no one interested in FR these days. So too bad, bye bye and all the best to her.
You are neither helping her nor the samsters here. What’s the point of telling us that she has departed when you are supposed to tell us her existence in GL?? (if you are really genuine in contributing without any underlying conditions) ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-07-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You are neither helping her nor the samsters here. What’s the point of telling us that she has departed when you are supposed to tell us her existence in GL?? (if you are really genuine in contributing without any underlying conditions) ...
Well, I was going to share on 10 July, but sadly I think she tio bao or something and gone back. Hahaha. Nothing I can do about that.

If people wanted it, they could have responded quicker, but not interested, so never mind lah

I am not obliged to share, and many are now just hiding in PM-mode.
At least I am still here with some sharing.

Better than ZERO or those promotional FR
Old 04-07-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Apologies guys, JUNE was a crazy busy month for me. Have a bit of breathing room this week, so will push out these two FRs by Friday.

Stay tuned!

Quote:
Coming up in 15 days, FR on a Somaline Ang lookalike (60 percent resemblance). 1.65m newbie with B-C cup boobs and pink nipples.

As of now, there’s no proper FR on her yet.

I will unveil her by 1 July.

However, if you feel you cannot wait, simply reply this thread with: “BronzeGod threads are the best!”

If this thread hits 15 replies, each reply by a different samster, I will then unveil the name with a brief FR within 24 hours of the criteria achieved.

If not, simply be patient and wait till 1 July for the name to be unveiled.

As of today, she is still working.

Don’t blame me if you guys do not support and she suddenly goes back.

Huat ah!

Quote:
I have unveiled one of the two 1.56m gems as Xiaodan 2040.

Who is the other one?

Well, she looks 50 percent like another MediaCorp presenter, Yvonne Chan.

And here are some clues for those camping on the couch at certain houses trying to solve these puzzles

Her name ends with the letter "O".

Her house number XXXX has a 6 in it

Who is this petite sex kitten?

As per my post above, she will be unveiled by 20 June 2018.

However, if you feel you are unable to wait, simply post this reply, "BronzeGod's threads are fun!"

If this thread hits 20 replies, each reply by a different samster, I will then unveil the name with a brief FR within 24 hours of the criteria achieved.

If not, simply be patient and wait till 20 June for her to be unveiled.

Old 06-07-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, I was going to share on 10 July, but sadly I think she tio bao or something and gone back. Hahaha. Nothing I can do about that.

If people wanted it, they could have responded quicker, but not interested, so never mind lah

I am not obliged to share, and many are now just hiding in PM-mode.
At least I am still here with some sharing.

Better than ZERO or those promotional FR
Promotional FR is fine to me so long the details of the whores and service rendered are reasonably accurate. It is better than “cock teasing” ... said wanna share but ended up zero sharing (whore departed) ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-07-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Just to update that the girl I am referring to below is none other than meow meow 2036.

A 1.56m girl from guizhou who looks 50 percent like the MediaCorp news presenter, Yvonne Chan, below.

This girl is a very bubbly whore who can get very horny and wet, especially when you pin her down on her chest and bang her from behind.

She is still amateurish in her service routine but will try to accommodate most of your requests except for AR which she so far doesn't do.

Frenching wise, she's open to it provided you don't stink or have any other oral hygiene issues.

I like her small size which is comfy for me to carry around the room.

Boobs are A-cup, but there's enough meat there for you to grab and play with - at least not flat like airport runway.

What makes her interesting as well is that she can give quite a good massage to you as she is trained in this area. She can also do quite a nice juagen job before or after the sex to further relax your tired brother.

After further observation, I realise she looks 50 percent like kristin davis aka charlotte from Sex and the City - perhaps a smaller Asian version of the actress.

Generally this girl has no queue so she is usually energetic and enthusiastic to serve. Do give her a try if you like her look.

Quote:
I have unveiled one of the two 1.56m gems as Xiaodan 2040.

Who is the other one?

Well, she looks 50 percent like another MediaCorp presenter, Yvonne Chan.

And here are some clues for those camping on the couch at certain houses trying to solve these puzzles

Her name ends with the letter "O".

Her house number XXXX has a 6 in it

Who is this petite sex kitten?

As per my post above, she will be unveiled by 20 June 2018.

However, if you feel you are unable to wait, simply post this reply, "BronzeGod's threads are fun!"

If this thread hits 20 replies, each reply by a different samster, I will then unveil the name with a brief FR within 24 hours of the criteria achieved.

If not, simply be patient and wait till 20 June for her to be unveiled.

Old 06-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Good job, BG!

This is what I called relevant FR where the services, attributes and features of the whore are being presented. If the FR entails more than 50% of how one performed with the whore, I wouldn’t be keen and would stop reading. I am sure many genuine punters would think likewise. Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 06-07-2018 at 05:28 PM.
Old 07-07-2018, 02:33 AM
Samster

Been swarmed with work again. pai seh all brothers. si bei boh eng recently.

However, allow me to share the name of this girl, she's none other than lulu 1669.

A girl with nice fair skin, lovely nice young looking B cups and standing at a nice height of 1.65, this girl is a fair sweet gem with features 60 percent similar to somaline ang .

Her face looks nicer the more you look at her, it really grows on you.

Her service and skills are cat 150 standard. Some shower rubs, catbath, BBBJ and AR. Her BBBJ looking at me with that actress face and tongue slapping my dicky is particularly shiok - made me hard as a rock! However, she does not really french.

Although she is generally quiet, her submissive nature gave me a raging hard on as I hammered her at 1669.

There are some other nice girls to check out as well at 1669. Most girls do not sit around for more than 30 min before a customer will call them.

Wonder if anyone tried the other newbies here can share more FRs?

Quote:
Coming up in 15 days, FR on a Somaline Ang lookalike (60 percent resemblance). 1.65m newbie with B-C cup boobs and pink nipples.

However, if you feel you cannot wait, simply reply this thread with: “BronzeGod threads are the best!”

If this thread hits 15 replies, each reply by a different samster, I will then unveil the name with a brief FR within 24 hours of the criteria achieved.

Huat ah!

Old 07-07-2018, 03:38 AM
Samster

Updated list. Best bonks in no particular order.

1. G10 1019
2. Xiaoyi 1606a
3. Ruyi 1658a (Yahui lookalike!)
4. Bobo 1612
5. Menglu 1606

6. Zhi Zhi 1606
7. Yang Yang 1654a
8. Xiaoyu 1654a
9. Bei bei 1667
10. Anni 1667

11. Lulu 1669
12. Jianing 1617
13. Xiao Xiao 1606a
14. Bao bei WH06
15. Xin Xin WH12

16. Mei Mei 2033
17. Meiyuan 2033
18. Xiaoling 2040
19. Xiao Kai 2040
20. Xiao Wen 2040

21. Xiaodan 2040
22. Nana 2036
23. Hibiki Otsuki lookalike - Bing Bing 1608
24. Holly Marie Combs lookalike - Shuya 1425
25. Gigi Lai lookalike - Anqi 1425

Last edited by BronzeGod; 07-07-2018 at 04:16 AM.
Old 07-07-2018, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Thanks to ejectjoy for true genuine SIC - LuLu(1669)

Kudos to ejectjoy once again for his consistent actionable support in sharing of FRs/GL Info freely without any Preconditions nonsense/Dog in the Manger rubbish in this open forum which  is very laudable and has my total support buddy

Let me highlight that it is very noteworthy that ejectjoy indirectly freely shared this LuLu(1669)'s name on 16th June!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
This time, I think there is good resemblance to your named celeb. But I think her boob size does not exceed B. In fact, bro joker88 wanted to downgrade it to A+. I keep it at B-.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...&postcount=845

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...&postcount=479

Could not agree with you more Stimsia buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
Yawn......
https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...&postcount=846

Also my thanks to ALL samsters for now IGNORING BronzeGod's Preconditions nonsense/Dog in the Manger rubbish in this open forum, especially his lame demands to SPAM this open forum

Oh yes, would also like to thank Fat Fatt for never failing to update his siggy rider, ditto to ejectjoy and panad0l! True genuine SIC and these current lists are gold dust

XiaoXiao1606A, XiaTian1649, YuanYuan1649, JiaJia1654A, TianXin1608,YeZi1429, tiantian1649, AnQi1425, CaiShe1431, XuanXuan2036, SanSan1654A, Duoduo1429, May1820, Duoli1820, Darling1820, Manli1820, FeiYan1606, Happy1820, Xueli2047

My rtf list : An Qi (1425), Qiao An(1425), Meng Lu(1606), Tian Xin(1608), Bing Bing(1608), Tian Tian(1649), Abby(1654a), Ling Ling(1654a), Qi Qi(1654a), Ruyi(1658a), Qiu Xue(1669), Bai He(16W06), Duo Li(1820), Man Li(1820), Da Ling(1820), Yi Yi(2047)

#58(0866E), TianXin(16W04), XiaoYan(1606A), BeiBei(1667), KeKe(1425), QiaoAn(1425), JingJing(1658A), RuYi(1658A), MeiJia#3(2033), XiaoLing(2040), XiaoNa(2040), DouDou(2047)

SBF is the best, Huat ah!!

Quote:

Huat ah!

Last edited by omnia; 07-07-2018 at 06:53 AM.
Old 07-07-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ignored by OKT and WLs in real life, this cheebye spends all his time starting multiple threads to beg for attention. His latest exercise is to start feedback channel for OKT. Hahaha...ownself write ownself read, still don't know how fucking stupid he looks.

Let's take pity on this dog and buy him a bag of Goli to play. He is easily entertained. Only problem is I think a bag of marbles has more substance than his empty brain and worth more than his wallet. Not sure if he knoes how to play. HAHAHA
Old 07-07-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Copy and paste other people's FR or better still, GO BACK ALREADY! Still got cheek to beg for points and say his thread rocks. A fucking cheebye kia.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thanks to ejectjoy for true genuine SIC - LuLu(1669)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Kudos to ejectjoy once again for his consistent actionable support in sharing of FRs/GL Info freely without any Preconditions nonsense/Dog in the Manger rubbish in this open forum which  is very laudable and has my total support buddy

Let me highlight that it is very noteworthy that ejectjoy indirectly freely shared this LuLu(1669)'s name on 16th June!!

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...&postcount=845

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...&postcount=479

Could not agree with you more Stimsia buddy

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...&postcount=846

Also my thanks to ALL samsters for now IGNORING BronzeGod's Preconditions nonsense/Dog in the Manger rubbish in this open forum, especially his lame demands to SPAM this open forum

Oh yes, would also like to thank Fat Fatt for never failing to update his siggy rider, ditto to ejectjoy and panad0l! True genuine SIC and these current lists are gold dust

XiaoXiao1606A, XiaTian1649, YuanYuan1649, JiaJia1654A, TianXin1608,YeZi1429, tiantian1649, AnQi1425, CaiShe1431, XuanXuan2036, SanSan1654A, Duoduo1429, May1820, Duoli1820, Darling1820, Manli1820, FeiYan1606, Happy1820, Xueli2047

My rtf list : An Qi (1425), Qiao An(1425), Meng Lu(1606), Tian Xin(1608), Bing Bing(1608), Tian Tian(1649), Abby(1654a), Ling Ling(1654a), Qi Qi(1654a), Ruyi(1658a), Qiu Xue(1669), Bai He(16W06), Duo Li(1820), Man Li(1820), Da Ling(1820), Yi Yi(2047)

#58(0866E), TianXin(16W04), XiaoYan(1606A), BeiBei(1667), KeKe(1425), QiaoAn(1425), JingJing(1658A), RuYi(1658A), MeiJia#3(2033), XiaoLing(2040), XiaoNa(2040), DouDou(2047)

SBF is the best, Huat ah!!
Thank you bro Omnia for the mention. I did not really do much recently. Got busy with work, stressed out So I will go enjoy a GL PRC150 session but all I only put into the signature the bonks I think is good. Will try to write FRs if I can
Old 08-07-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

All right, time to share yet another cute newbie who has not been mentioned as of today 4pm in SBF.

She looks 50 percent like this amateur asian pornstar featured in this video and has a similar demeanor.

http://netvideogirls.net/asian-retur...al-at-casting/

http://netvideogirls.net/giant-cock-...sy-at-casting/

Cute, petite, tight, wet, horny and overall a fantastic fuck standing at some 1.55m.

Who is she?

15 replies of "BronzeGod's threads rock", each by the different samster, will release the name and short FR within 24 hours of the criteria being achieved

If not, the name will be released only after two weeks from today on 23rd July or later, depending how free I am.

Don't blame me if she goes back hor. If you want it, better come get it it.

Or else you may regret it, especially if you wrongly listen to geylang preacher and promoter trolls with personal agendas.

Don't worry, for this round, if this girl suddenly goes back, I will reveal her name nonetheless but after 23rd July.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 08-07-2018 at 04:51 PM.
Old 09-07-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

A bit stale already.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1