The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
Went to Tina, $150 massage and all in. After like 30 mins of so so massage, she flip me around and then started using some wet cloth to wipe my body. She then begin cat bath which slowly reached my dick, did some blow job and then my turn. I told her she has nice tits and she invited me to suck them, so I did. I then reached out to her pussy which she allowed me to touch them and did some light fingering. I asked if I can taste it she say no time, other time if I come often she let me eat. She ask for my dick in her so I started to insert my dick in which she let out soft moans and hug me tight. I started to make love to her and turn to doggy half way after missionary.

She begin to ask me to fuck her faster and harder and so I did… until I couldn’t take it anymore and shot all my sperm into her pussy with cd on ofcourse.

Cleaned up and left a happy man.
She is indeed a great actress...like all experienced SWs. After 8 years in OT her pretending & acting skills are nearly Oscar level.
Old 17-04-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Yeah I like. Can access from back staircase also
Well except for the 2 cameras above..
Old 17-04-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Tina is which unit ?the one beside tang li or inside middle row....last time at orchard towers level 2 there were 2 tinas one prc and one viet.. prc tina is the one with big big boobs..
Any unit info comes with a healthwarning ^tomw may be diff to today^; a lot of switching around happening.
But as now..L5 left aisle, 2nd unit on right coming from main vestibule end
Old 17-04-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
skele is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Parklane things

Went to PL to hunt today around 5pm, seems like alot of Bros hunting too hehehe..
L1, saw the Thai on her exercise machine, big boobs, but didn’t bother, cuz tattoo shop too crowded..
L2, didn’t bother,
L3, scuba row didn’t interest me, didn’t luck on XQ’s door being open (if as per bros say near carpark)
L4, saw bit Lisa infront of escalator, but nah..
another in middle aisle near carpark (anyone got review? Feels old)
L5, need bros to guide who’s who, unless they keep shifting.
Escalator right side 1st door is who? Keep asking me to go in but I think gonna chop carrot, next door neighbour like even bigger rack, not as chio..
end of right side aisle got this old lady with fake boobs, look scary..
middle lane, shanghai Chiobu on lift middle never open, opp got this chiobu with big boobs, is she Lisa? I didn’t try.
Next to her closed, is it supposed Tina?
Back of middle aisle was open, dunno is Chinese or Cambodian? But small rack didn’t attract me..

Round and round merry go round but didn’t enter any cuz no feels :/ try again tmr lol
Old 17-04-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

Went to PL today after a long while, see many Bros walking around too, all round and round lol

L1: Thai in, saw old man stand there to see her exercise, but too many in tattoo shop, I shy to approach
L2: didn’t see anything cept side door, but all on phone
L3: didn’t see door near carpark open, not lucky I guess, scuba side got 2, but not appealing to me
Near toilet one oldie, went once, is bad exp, skipped
L4: viett Lisa open but turn off for me already.
Middle lane nearer to the back open, but haven’t seen any reviews so skip
L5: escalator right side 0510 is who? Big boobs, keep asking me to go in but seem like chop carrot, next to her even bigger but not v chio so skipped.
End of right lane got this old lady, too scary for me, skipped
Middle lane, Shanghai chiobu on left not open but opp her got this big boob open, not bad but didn’t enter, is she Lisa or Tina? Next to her not open either.
Walked abit toward the back, another door open, fair skin but looks mixed, is she the Cambodian? Anyway not my type cuz no boobies to see.. so skipped..

Marry go round in the end no action so went home :’) tmr try again?
Old 18-04-2024, 04:24 AM
Samster (M)

Was there ytd late afternoon to walk around, saw many bros going merry go round too.

L1: saw the big nehneh Thai, but tattoo shop and key shop so many ppl, abit paiseh
L2: didn’t bother
L3: scuba row didn’t excite me, middle lane didn’t luck out on seeing xq
L4: maybe bros can advise, middle row near to cp, seem not bad but like slightly aunty looking.
Obviously skipper viet Lisa, she was wild during her orchard plaza days, to PL then Mayo. Then back alr to PL like just bad.. times up for her
L5: escalator right side, 0510 big nehneh is who? Like keep calling me in, but I think will chop carrot, next to her even biggger nehneh but the face cmi. Walked to the end, one oldie with fake neh, turn off.
Middle lane, Shanghai chiobu no open, opp her is who? Lisa or Tina? Big neh also but I noticed many Bros talk to her then walk away, is it chop carrot also?
Towards end of middle lane got a slim one but neh like flat, any bro tried?

Maybe tmrw afternoon try again
Old 18-04-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skele View Post
Was there ytd late afternoon to walk around, saw many bros going merry go round too.

L5: escalator right side, 0510 big nehneh is who? Like keep calling me in, but I think will chop carrot, next to her even biggger nehneh but the face cmi. Walked to the end, one oldie with fake neh, turn off.

Maybe tmrw afternoon try again
Level 5 5 shops open ..big tits tang li lisa and tina ...cambodian door closed...perhaps many mls shifted to ussc upper serangoon shopping centre....level 3 xq door not open...perhaps busy..
Old 18-04-2024, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AGoodTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who are your current favourites or your past favourites in PL, if you guys had one?
Old 19-04-2024, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Level 5 5 shops open ..big tits tang li lisa and tina ...cambodian door closed...perhaps many mls shifted to ussc upper serangoon shopping centre....level 3 xq door not open...perhaps busy..
By what do u mean cambodia door? If you refer first unit on right, left aisle..
That is now Lisa the slimmer Lisa the thicker is oppo. Cambodia not here since 2+ weeks
Old 19-04-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bluvax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Other than J*** previously from level 3 moving to USSC, who else is there?
Old 19-04-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bluvax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yah the legendary Cambodian is part timer, she has a day job.
Old 19-04-2024, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Astro77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodTime View Post
Who are your current favourites or your past favourites in PL, if you guys had one?
Definitely from the past. Michelle and May. Preference towards Michelle. Especially when they were in L2 corner unit.
Old 20-04-2024, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro77 View Post
Definitely from the past. Michelle and May. Preference towards Michelle. Especially when they were in L2 corner unit.
Yup michelle was good fun..
She wud cum for real, assuming a guy had more than 7cm of nothing.....May nothing but fake fake n max out the fantasy of gullible types....did her once ever & never agn.

Actually used to stay in side room n watch Michelle fuck a few guys ( the parttion was broken back then), then she'd come back & behind where i wud doggie her off while the poor sap thought she'd gone to wash up..
History ha...
She was actually into sex despite being a SW, and a genuinly nice person...smart too... was studying online. She tolerated May, didna like her at all.

New era now ha
Old 20-04-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!

Hey guys, for the Scuba row 3rd floor... anyone knows who is the middle girl? Short hair, a bit tanned.

Any FR on her? Thanks!
Old 20-04-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Hi bro level 5, middle lane. End of lane slim girl on left side is who?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1