The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Talking DEBBIESG: Freelance Massage Therapist from Penang

Hi bros,

I just found and experienced this gal. Have always been on the lookout for good manhood massage / juagen. So just sharing. Her wechat is at the bottom, so dont pm or ask me if can pm or share her contact. Read pls.

I AM NOT HER OKT nor am i receiving any benefits other than knowing i am sharing a good find with bros here. I hope i am not infringing any forum adv rules or if she is adv here already. If yes, sorry and mods pls remove. Just sharing in the spirit of SBF.

Here goes:
Found her on wechat. Attracted to a Msia Penang gal doing this. Trained in Taiwan too. Not bad. Her pics look chio, so i tell you guys, her pics is NOT her.

She is not eye candy. She DOES NOT PROVIDE EXTRA OR SEXUAL SERVICES. she does not take indian bros due to 3 bad experiences so pls respect her rules.

She will pick you u up from lift. Gives u a chance to see her and her to scout u. But pls, we r not there for specials, so looks not impt. Dont set up appt n cancel just bcos of looks. She lamented some do, or try to be touchy. So be a gentleman.

So shower urself n lie face down. She will work on your back n legs. And ask you turn over. I thought gonna work on my manhood. But she continued to work on the meridians on the legs. Followed by stomach areas and several other acupoints. Spent about 30min on all these. Seem like a lot time put of 1hr. I also was thinking whether wuhua bo?

She said it is to improve blood circulation. My legs' main veins connected to my strotum are quite 'stuck' and it impedes blood floe there. So she worked on it more.

All these is to clear the system and 'push' the blood flow to my lil brother.

When she started working on my lil bro i can feel it getting fuller and more erect. It did feel hard despite my not being aroused at all.

It was uncomfortable at times, as u guys who did juagen would know. But its ok and some parts are nice. I have tried many incl Ling ling jie and her various. All of those juagen work straightaway on the manhood. I like it too, but i also subscribe to clearing your system, improve the circulation and bloodflow to improve manhood health. That was more holistic imo.

After the massage when peeing i can see the veins protruding on my lil bro, even when flaccid.

Overall good experience. I cant wait to try out the effect.

Happy for thr find. And happy to share. Hope u guys will benefit too.

Peace out.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 17-01-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DEBBIESG: Freelance Massage Therapist from Penang

deleted post
Old 17-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Once again, i am not her okt or anything n do not get any benefits.

Contact her and arrange with her directly.

Wechat: DebbieSg.
Facebook: DebbieFreelanceTherapist
Search website: Haven4men

She comes once a month.

This is her info, i paste here verbatim:

Hello, I am Debbie, a 28-year-old Malaysian Chinese freelance therapist. I am a graduate of Taiwan's beauty and massage college diploma. I am not a beautiful girl. Please do not ask me photos, I do not provide any sex related services. Please do not ask if I have it. My time is from 10 am to 10 pm

My major is (choose I):
1. Healthy male massage (sexual service-related) to improve male performance and prevent prostate cancer.
2. Ginger belly massage, eliminate our body wind.
3. Slimming massage, reduce abdominal fat.
4 breast firming massage lady enlarge your breasts, make it firm.

All prices are the same:

60 minutes 100 SGD
90 minutes 150 SGD

I offer my service in the hotel room near Little India MRT Station. From 10 am to 10 pm

My next trip will be from January 29 to February 8.

If you are interested, please make an appointment here with me. Thank you.

Contact her and arrange with her directly.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 17-01-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy View Post
deleted post

What do you mean?

Old 17-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

i deleted my comment cos when i read ur earlier post saying wechat id is at the bottom. searched high n low for her id but cannot find until i read the thread title. my bad, thousand apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
What do you mean?
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 17-01-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Can I assume " do not provide any sex related services ="no release " after manhood massage ?

Last edited by xchange; 17-01-2018 at 04:59 PM.
Old 17-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

duplicate post

Last edited by xchange; 17-01-2018 at 04:30 PM. Reason: duplicate post
Old 17-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Yup, no release.
Old 26-01-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Bump thread.

She just messaged me she is back in town from today 26 Jan till 8 Feb.

This is for clean manhood therapy only.

Old 29-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
thara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,can have phonre contact please.thks
Old 05-02-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

She currently accepts appointments via wechat only. Later, she will ask you for your phone number.

Here till 8 Feb.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1