The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Shaikan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Another fake Locanto girl

Just thought, I'd want to share with bros here. This is another fake post. Pictures post were different from actual person. I asked twice if picture posted is real and she replied confidently 105% real. She then said she is near Balestier Area and would reach in a flash. I took a cab down, booked a room and waited for 20 minutes before someone knocked my door. The girl was totally different! I then told her that she looked different from the picture and she was surprised. She then asked me if she can look at the picture. I showed her and can see her disgust on her face. I guess she has an agent who posted a different picture. I then told her that I can't do this with her and she told me to message her agent. I did so and the first thing agent said was not even a sorry. He just said please take her and he then reduced the price for me. I was like "wtf"! I still reject and pity the girl cause she asked me if I can pay her back her taxi fare. I was like once again "wtf!" I told her I myself had took a taxi here and I thought the agent said she is near Balestier area. She then told me she was from Geylang. Think agent not only played me out but played her out as well.

I just feel it is disrespectful for agents to do this. I have also come across once few days back where I booked a girl from one of the stables here and the girl was different from the photo posted.

Even though we are all "buayas" here, I still think things should be done professionally and at least with a little bit of integrity.

Thanks for those who took time to read my ranting! Anyway the locanto post is http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_19330...SH-ALIYAH.html
Old 20-11-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 17
Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!
Re: Another fake Locanto girl

Sorry to hear bro. Unfortunately, there seem to be nothing but scams on Locanto. Sad to see agents playing such games. That's usually why I stay away. Seems like the old maxim reigns: if it's too good to be true, it usually is!

Have any brothers here actually had any luck with Locanto girls?

Thanks.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Manning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

By looking at the photos is too good to be true . Most of the girls in Locanto uses fake photos and most are scams . Is either the wrong girl will come to you or they will ask you to transfer $ first , reasons like taxi fare , they are with an agent and they need to pay the agent so they can come out etc etc . Full of nonsense .
Old 20-11-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's one thing that it's fake, like in poker, when you call someone's bluff they will usually fold.

But NO! Even if you say that you will reject and girl who is not the girl in the picture, they will still do shit like come all the way to your place and hope you'll accept.

Locanto is 95% scams when you can see their face. If the picture are all instagram worthy it's coz it's taken from instagram.
Old 21-11-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
fucksusi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfucksusi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfucksusi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Many are earning by $50 rejection fee. Imagine if they are rejected 5 times per day. $250 per day. Better than driving Uber.
Old 21-11-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 20
nimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fucksusi View Post
Many are earning by $50 rejection fee. Imagine if they are rejected 5 times per day. $250 per day. Better than driving Uber.
There is no need to pay rejection fee,
for:
Photo don’t match, incorrect description

Cheers
Old 21-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 13
Paizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuglut View Post
Sorry to hear bro. Unfortunately, there seem to be nothing but scams on Locanto. Sad to see agents playing such games. That's usually why I stay away. Seems like the old maxim reigns: if it's too good to be true, it usually is!

Have any brothers here actually had any luck with Locanto girls?

Thanks.
I've met around 8-10 girls there, mostly local FLs. But only after a tedious filtration process though. Many sound friendly and legit but the moment they ask for bank transfer I know for sure they're scammers.

But most of them aren't slim though. According to my experience.
Old 22-11-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
sisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to behold

I rather get from stables here in sbf then to try locanto. Ganna a lot of filipino maids at $200 it’s crazy
Old 22-11-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
goldendust is Cool - loads of Potential

my condolences to you bro.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wish2143 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This girl on locanto is also a scammer
https://m.locanto.sg/north-east-regi...dian-babe.html
Old 23-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
PussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaikan View Post
Just thought, I'd want to share with bros here. This is another fake post. Pictures post were different from actual person. I asked twice if picture posted is real and she replied confidently 105% real. She then said she is near Balestier Area and would reach in a flash. I took a cab down, booked a room and waited for 20 minutes before someone knocked my door. The girl was totally different! I then told her that she looked different from the picture and she was surprised. She then asked me if she can look at the picture. I showed her and can see her disgust on her face. I guess she has an agent who posted a different picture. I then told her that I can't do this with her and she told me to message her agent. I did so and the first thing agent said was not even a sorry. He just said please take her and he then reduced the price for me. I was like "wtf"! I still reject and pity the girl cause she asked me if I can pay her back her taxi fare. I was like once again "wtf!" I told her I myself had took a taxi here and I thought the agent said she is near Balestier area. She then told me she was from Geylang. Think agent not only played me out but played her out as well.

I just feel it is disrespectful for agents to do this. I have also come across once few days back where I booked a girl from one of the stables here and the girl was different from the photo posted.

Even though we are all "buayas" here, I still think things should be done professionally and at least with a little bit of integrity.

Thanks for those who took time to read my ranting! Anyway the locanto post is http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_19330...SH-ALIYAH.html
thank you for the sharing, very useful to know that there are many scum bag out there praying on customer and girls.
Old 25-11-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lapush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried this girl?

http://east-region.locanto.sg/ID_195...ick-woman.html
Old 26-11-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Manning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapush View Post
100000% Fake la ! Ask u transfer $$$ first !!
Old 02-12-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mmguy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

not all are fake. i have some genuine experiences.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucksusi View Post
there is no.clause saying we must pay rejection. so far, i've seen ALL Pinays use fake pixs. They will die die say its their real pix. Dont waste yr time. Theyre just hoping that once you meet them, you will change yr mind. If you decide to take up their service, you can bargain coz different pix.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1