The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-12-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 10
hyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Good and Normal FR Review

So many fake fr and photos
Old 17-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 7
Mrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any advice to differentiate honest and fake FR?
thanks.
Old 17-12-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
rickyseow is stuck in moderation for some time to come

This gril is fake photo.same the xiao ling bobo .sasa.same one girl.
All pose the same one girl
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=674793
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=673566
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=672436

this OkT is waste people time

I tried this gril yesterday.
My worst experience ever!!!
This is the first and only ML that I've ever written a bad FR for. We've all had bad encounters but l would always let them past, but not this one. Be warned.

First, her pics are highly deceiving. She's very fat in person, and doesn't look half as gd as the pics - much older. The pic suggests someone in her late twenties; the real person however looks like in her late thirties. I've been chionging for some time; should have smelled a rat when all her pics are half-body.

Second, two people are sharing the HDB. Imagine doing your deed in the room, and you can hear the lady outside watching video on her tablet. I don't know for you, but this lack of privacy is a big negative for me.
Seeing that I was not going to get hard, she suggested HJ. I asked for CIM. She said +$50 more. I agreed. So she started to BBBJ again, and subsequently alternated between HJ and BBBJ. When I eventually ejaculated, she pulled away. It was not CIM, but HJ. Nvm, I kept quiet. Rested for a short while, dressed up shortly, and prepared to leave.

BBBJ: Nothing at all..............

Looks:Avoid this gril at all cost. Out of shape woman, age about 30ish, and definitely not someone you'll take another look on the streets. (In fact, you might even say she spoils the scenery! )

Bustline : 4 - Is really small.not firm. And looks like B .dark black nipple
Massage: 4/10. Lack of strength. No effort. Spent half the time "massaging" my left thigh while trying to strike a conversation.

Attitude/GFE: 4/10. Simply not willing to service. Loud mouth too. Stepped out in 35-40mins. Could see that she was not keen to provide a good service. I would kill myself if my GF gives me such GFE.. Still have the audacity to tell me to book her earlier next time.

RTM: Not in my life. Felt so stupid for even arranging the appointment. The money can be better spent buying the overpriced durians by the roadsides. Hate the feeling of being made use of, though we made an effort to be nice and "respect" their boundaries and ruleHope all bros think twice if you wanna book her. Even if she really did provide such a good service in the previous FR, she definitely sucks big time for mine. You wouldn't want to spend your money and an hour to count on your lucky stars.
Old 19-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 7
Mrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the review, bro!
Old 21-12-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltc2050 View Post
Booked Pao Pao tonight,

She is really a gem, the photo represents her well, though she wasn't with make-up but to me no make-up better, personally i prefer her that way. At age of 18, she really give the xiaomeimei feel like a innocent high-school gal ( reminds my classmate leh). Nice body figure with slightly baby fat.

Skill-wise she is green (as only been few months and given her age which is understandable). Service wise no kiss, BBBJ was offered (no cim) but very short. FJ was accommodation with multiple position performed, dam she's super tight, together with the innocent light moan soon unloaded

Finished with some chit chia while she is also playing with hp.

Overall a great experience for sucha gem at 18yo, really fulfill my dream like back to high-school bonk 班花

At $120, really good deal for bros looking to bonk SYT instead of service

Sadly she is leaving in next Jan, will try to catch for RTF. Bros pls treat her well.
bro, from where? link pls. cheers
Old 31-01-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 7
b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!

若素from wolfs is pretty gd looking, much like the pic...service oso gd
Old 03-02-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 15
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to recommend this girl.. service is good, pic confirm is her in person.. no rushing of service and quite chatty (if you build up some chemistry with her)..

Looks and body : 8/10 (same as in pics, fair, young, not the skinny type but not the big size also, just right proportion)

Boobs : 8/10 (normal, soft and firm ok for me)
BBBJ : Yes

GFE : 8/10
FJ : Yes

Attitude : 8/10 (good, have a nice chat with her)
Service : 9/10

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1542
http://www.sgmomomo.com/girl.php?id=85
Old 05-02-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xiaobai00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time no play, went to Ke Le (no. 105) under wolfs. Overall worth $80 for a good long fuck, didn't ask for any other services.

Last edited by xiaobai00; 08-02-2018 at 07:12 AM.
Old 23-05-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

AnY FR

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 31-05-2018, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
johnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to all

Anyone tried this gal ? The boobs on the video like real good leh ! But cant find FR . http://sgangel.net/index.php/2018/05...-video-attach/
Old 31-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ericsamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnchc View Post
Anyone tried this gal ? The boobs on the video like real good leh ! But cant find FR . http://sgangel.net/index.php/2018/05...-video-attach/
she been here very long liao. if u like busty milf she's the type. but don't think she does ar. or even cim. service level she's not the eager to please type since she's been here a while and has regulars.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
johnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsamster View Post
she been here very long liao. if u like busty milf she's the type. but don't think she does ar. or even cim. service level she's not the eager to please type since she's been here a while and has regulars.
Thanks bro! for the feedback will tried other first , Will place her for pending
Old 06-07-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

If u lO.Ok gO.Od bO.nK...than clip below

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=695803

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread