The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2016, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best way to get FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
How did you manage to reach this step on the first meet up? Are you super good looking?
nope, it was hard work + lady luck
Old 04-12-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
nope, it was hard work + lady luck
Please do share with us the breakdown of your 'hard work', I need to learn more from experienced men like you.~

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 05-12-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Please do share with us the breakdown of your 'hard work', I need to learn more from experienced men like you.~
one of my "trick" already mentioned in my previous post.

I know some guys are handsome and smooth talking enough to get laid without doing all these....but for me, I am more comfortable in showing my home made sex video to get the girl horny
Old 05-12-2016, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
GreenBeret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just scored a Korean FB in skout, here is what i did
Nice share bro
Old 06-12-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Craigchest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just scored a Korean FB in skout, here is what i did:

- went to her house to chit chat on the first meet up, nothing happening as i don't want to appear too desperate
- 1 week later, she invited me to her house again, this time i brought my laptop along and show her some of my travelling photos
- after that asked if she want to see my ex-gf picture on my laptop
- i arranged my photo in the same folder in this sequence - first start with decent photo, then move on to some sexy lingerie, and then topless photo, fully naked photo, our home-made sex photo and then sex video.
- i opened one decent photo, and ask her to use the keyboard and scroll to next one
- she was surprised to find some naked photo and got her excited when she saw the sex photo
- she then comments about her body compare to my ex-gf body
- then i show her my sex video and she comments about sex positions and my "performance" in bed
- i used the opportunity to sit close to her when she leaned over to look at the laptop.
- i started to hug her body and she responded by touching my leg
- she commented about my ex-gf small breast, so i asked if i can see hers since she got bigger cup size.
- she hesitant at first, but later pull down her top and show me her breast
- I asked if i can play with them and she agreed
- she got excited and we started fenching
- we had some fore play and moved to her bedroom
- we stripped each other naked, explored each other body and licked each other all over
- the foreplay made her so wet that she wanted more
- she grabbed my hard rod and rub against her pussy
- since she like it slow, i took my time to penetrate her, and experiment with different sex positions to find out which she loved most
- as i was doing raw and she got a slim long legs and tight pussy, i know i could not hold my cum for very long
- before i reached the point of no return, i asked where she want me to cum on
- she told me she got IUD, this is a clear hint that she want me to cum in her pussy
- i speed up my ramping to get her into climax asap
- I continue to ramp until i shot all my load deep inside her pussy
- it was so satisfied to fuck a korean girl, i left my rod in her pussy until it start to shrink and cum leaking from her pussy
- as i was late for my next appointment, we quickly shower, dress up and kissed each other good bye
- she said see me again soon, and i know i have found a FB!

P.S. this is my 4th FB that i've found using the same method. If the girl didnt reject and continue watch till my sex video, i know they surely get excited and want to get fucked with the "Actor" in the video (which is me).
Good share bro
Old 06-12-2016, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Tipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigchest View Post
Good share bro
Very good and detailed
Old 06-12-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipper View Post
Very good and detailed
she said her ex took sex video too, so i know she is open to being filmed during sex.

I am going to bring my gopro along next time i meet her, to shoot some high resolution action video!
Old 07-12-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 21
superfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone have any good tactics to find out whether a friend or colleague is keen to have a secret FWB kind of arrangement... i haven't found any good strategy to really know for sure
Old 07-12-2016, 05:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Sculpteur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfreak View Post
anyone have any good tactics to find out whether a friend or colleague is keen to have a secret FWB kind of arrangement... i haven't found any good strategy to really know for sure
Would be interesting read if there is
Old 07-12-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
MegaPuma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpteur View Post
Would be interesting read if there is
Yes, very interesting
Old 09-12-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
secret75 is one of the Best!secret75 is one of the Best!secret75 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaPuma View Post
Yes, very interesting
I think one way is to see how responsive they are when you tease them through messages. My ex flings mostly through messages. Unfortunately now no more. I don't encourage office though, Bankers, property or insurance agents work better.
Old 09-12-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
bill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just scored a Korean FB in skout, here is what i did:

- went to her house to chit chat on the first meet up, nothing happening as i don't want to appear too desperate
- 1 week later, she invited me to her house again, this time i brought my laptop along and show her some of my travelling photos
- after that asked if she want to see my ex-gf picture on my laptop
- i arranged my photo in the same folder in this sequence - first start with decent photo, then move on to some sexy lingerie, and then topless photo, fully naked photo, our home-made sex photo and then sex video.
- i opened one decent photo, and ask her to use the keyboard and scroll to next one
- she was surprised to find some naked photo and got her excited when she saw the sex photo
- she then comments about her body compare to my ex-gf body
- then i show her my sex video and she comments about sex positions and my "performance" in bed
- i used the opportunity to sit close to her when she leaned over to look at the laptop.
- i started to hug her body and she responded by touching my leg
- she commented about my ex-gf small breast, so i asked if i can see hers since she got bigger cup size.
- she hesitant at first, but later pull down her top and show me her breast
- I asked if i can play with them and she agreed
- she got excited and we started fenching
- we had some fore play and moved to her bedroom
- we stripped each other naked, explored each other body and licked each other all over
- the foreplay made her so wet that she wanted more
- she grabbed my hard rod and rub against her pussy
- since she like it slow, i took my time to penetrate her, and experiment with different sex positions to find out which she loved most
- as i was doing raw and she got a slim long legs and tight pussy, i know i could not hold my cum for very long
- before i reached the point of no return, i asked where she want me to cum on
- she told me she got IUD, this is a clear hint that she want me to cum in her pussy
- i speed up my ramping to get her into climax asap
- I continue to ramp until i shot all my load deep inside her pussy
- it was so satisfied to fuck a korean girl, i left my rod in her pussy until it start to shrink and cum leaking from her pussy
- as i was late for my next appointment, we quickly shower, dress up and kissed each other good bye
- she said see me again soon, and i know i have found a FB!

P.S. this is my 4th FB that i've found using the same method. If the girl didnt reject and continue watch till my sex video, i know they surely get excited and want to get fucked with the "Actor" in the video (which is me).
tactician in action!
Old 09-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
papabear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the girl got iud. Most likely she is fucking around or has the intention to be fucjing around right?
Old 09-12-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear View Post
If the girl got iud. Most likely she is fucking around or has the intention to be fucjing around right?
She placed an IUD back then after having a kid. But she said she maintain her body well so no birth mark & tummy.
Old 09-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 8
milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!

can colleague become FB?? Overtime can screw, go home can screw.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1