The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 22
Tomb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomb is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi bros in Korea. Are a bigger proportion of normal Korean girls walking in the streets going about their daily activities better looking than those we see in KL, HK or S'pore? Pls describe more. After all South Korea is the 'land of plastic surgery'.

Hi tomb. Good on u! If one were to use the full time alloted in Eve Anma Massage, how long would it have been? How many Korean girls in total did they give u? What's the total price in S$? Thanks for sharing. Makes me wanna recee Sth Korea. I gave some rep. points to u.
I will say its best to experience Seoul using the subway. You will see quite alot of good looking gals around.
But if you want pretty stylish ones, its good to head down to Sinsa-dong Garosu-gil where it is quite a hip street with some local and international clothing brands and cafes. Its good for people watching in those cafes.

For Eve Anma, it is standard 1 hour. In total 3 gals, 15/15/30. Total price is S$300.
Old 29-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
dashx is Cool - loads of Potential

Wanna share my report on Eve Anma.

Was a mixed bag for me :S.
Wasn't that hard to find (based on the excellent instructions from our senior bros here). And once you enter the basement, it feels like on of those police kdrama scene. Place is a teeny bit rundown/

Service was very SOP (i guess this would be standard for all such massage place across the world). The first girl was actually prettier than the last one (who was a bit oldish). And the 2nd shower sequence was pretty interesting.

So YMMV.

--

Think next I'm going try to explore the RLDs or really try to get into an officetel (been rjected all the way) with my non-existence korean. wish me luck
Old 30-09-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hawaii5-0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros gonna be in Seoul Oct 16-20? looking for people to hunt with.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lobowmc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tina Yang is back in Seoul. Advertises on BP and Massage Republic.

she has new email: [email protected]

enjoy!
Old 08-10-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster

phantom777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4ckstone View Post
The one I used in based in Gangnam. Even with the address, you would still need to call to set up an appointment. The girl I had was a NF. University student who just started that day and I was her first ever customer.
Must hav been pretty lucky to hav that first shot with a hot uni girl! i wish i hav the same luck as u
Old 08-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

jz back from Seoul, so i will do my part n share FR with bros, pls do remember - YMMY

Ace Anma
directions were spot on from one of the bros here, found it without any problems at all, take note there is a big building on top of the station where you get out now.
Walked-in shyly, not much eye contact like i know wats coming. There's a big guy outside, the ajunma at the counter smile and i smiled back. Not a single word I say, she typed 230k Won on the calculator, I nodded, paid exactly n then a friendly young guy show me to the communal shower area n locker room. I took a quick shower, changed into bath robe n then waited at the waiting room...n had a rice drink tik tok
After about 10mins another lady came n brought me upstairs to a room, ppl at the counter wished me 'GOOD TIME', she knocked onto a door, then door opens to a cute petite hot young Korean awaits me in the room. Her name is Eun B n she has big beautiful eyes, big nehneh too (though its fake they did quite a good job) smooth fair skin, very pretty n lots of smiles, spoke little to no English but we could understand each other.
stripped naked, she started showering me n herself, then catbath with gel starts. She started moaning while slowly moving towards the groin area, a lot of lips n tongue licking then my rod is in her hands then mouth, she took her time to go round my little head b4 going deep throat, very hard BBBJ lots of deep suction n really into it, her face thrusting so close to my body i can feel her taking her breath! I was buys playing her neh neh n stretch to play with her Vlips n jz when I about reach the climax, we paused n clean up, moving to the bed for more action!
on bed she continues amazing BBBJ again n i had to stop her becoz i was about to cum, then she smiled n lick my nips instead. after a short while, dont know how but amazingly she went down n put the condom with her mouth n slowly her neh neh came towards me. Shes moves on top me n slowly my rod was guided inside n i could really feel every bit of her tight pussy swallowing me. She was again really into it n rode me for a while n since the feeling was so good (she was tight n wet). i had to pause again, dont want it to end so soon, we changed positions n i took control, kissing her softly on the lips, she has this killer CFM look end up missionary with piak piak sound she let out a lot of moans n closed her eyes when I was unloading my armies. She was catching her breath, rested a while with my rod slowly softening inside her. Serious GFE feel, reminds me of sex with my college gf 10 yrs ago!! after that, we washed up n had a nice chat before she hug me n a goodbye kiss.

verdict: not cheap but definitely worth the visit!
9 pts for her looks
9 pts for her body
10 pts for GFE
10 pts for service

unknown Anma/ Incheon area
2 days later my Korean colleagues took me to another Anma (I don't know the name n location sorry) n I think it was purely for locals as they speak no English at all at the counter or the masseuse. I jz followed n paid 130k Won. I got a very hard but good manly massage first, then he show me to a room n the lady came in shortly, she is in her 30s (not bad looking MILF, very curvy body) so I thought its still ok considering the price difference, not even a word of English so we had to use sign language. The problem I think was we reached there very late, after our supper or maybe its the language barrier. She looked frustrated when I tried to make simple conversation as she couldnt understand at all, I tried to make her feel a bit more comfortable with some gentle smiles but she didnt seem to appreciate at all. I got the feeling she was in hurry to finish me off asap. Well, I guess wat u paid is wat u get but I really felt it was not worth going back again.

verdict: not worth the money spent
looks 7
body 7
GFE 0
service 5?
Old 08-10-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 10
Hentaism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, me and a few buddies are out for chionging for xxx in seoul , other than itaewon hooker hill, seems like the eve anma is a good deal not to be missed, any expert chiongsters have any other good xxx recommendations in seoul? best if got massage + xxx lol!

we are planning for eve anma at this juncture, but still open for advice/suggestions from fellow bros, thanks in advance
Old 08-10-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
bl4ckstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom777 View Post
Must hav been pretty lucky to hav that first shot with a hot uni girl! i wish i hav the same luck as u
the only downside with new girls are that they are typically shy/nervous and you have to take the initiative for everything or else you'll end up with nothing.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 10
Hentaism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to eve anma today, but unfortunately we werent given no massage, sadded ...

anyways for bros going to jeju, opposite Good Stay December Hotel (Guesthouse) theres a "soapland" on the 3rd floor. the gals are all slim and fair skin. SGD$150 per person per session btw.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4ckstone View Post
the only downside with new girls are that they are typically shy/nervous and you have to take the initiative for everything or else you'll end up with nothing.
i would prefer the one taking initiative (imagining those perv JAV movies tearing stocking n stuffs) muahahaha
Old 20-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
alvinack86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

im staying at Dongtan, any place something like Eve?
Old 23-10-2014, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
krosbreed is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bros, I'll be in Seoul till the 28th. Looking for people to chiong with.
Old 23-10-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
lsecretl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fish anma

just a quick de on fish anma at gangnam gu.

Went there with a local and although they have a sign that says no foreigners but I managed to sneak pass. Paid via my credit card and was given a locker key. Went down to shower and brush my teeth, luckily I have done this in Korea and Japan where all the guys just swing their tools all over lol, but I raised a few eye brows cause I had my hair totally shaved :P

Anyway, after shower you can grab a drink and have a smoke while waiting, after a while I believe they will call your number in Korean and you proceed into a room where a milf will show you pictures of the ladies for you to choose. No face pictures though, just boobs and legs. Selected a round and firm one and was told to wait 30mins.

Once you are up, you will go into a life and go up to level 5. This part will defer, for my case a chick in stockings and a mask will blow you while you sit on a sofa, once you are hard she will proceed to ride you. Also note there is a full length mirror for you to enjoy the action. Not sure if you can shoot but I didn't cause I had too much drinks... Can stand it's quite an achievement already lol.

Once that is done she will lead you into a room to the chick that you have selected, the chick was fully clothed and will strip in front of you. Proceed to the shower where she cleaned up my dick really well and asked me to sit on a sofa in the bathroom where she gave me a mind blowing bbbj. Dried up and proceed to the bed.

On the bed she will ask you to lie favor down and give you a FULL cat bath follow by an AR while jerking you off. After that she will ask you to flip over and cat bath you again while she blows you. Once blow is done she will get on you and rub you dick with her butt and slowly insert into her, I nearly jumped up asking where is the condom.... Guess what... Is was already on.... Lol. The fj part was good since there were mirrors everywhere where you can see her tilts jump. Once first shot is done you will proceed to shower. We chatted and the telephone rang indicating time is up.

This is the part where is differs, my friend had the masked women enter the room while he was fucking his chick halfway and had a threesome.

In case you are wondering, my friend had 2 shots.

All in all I would say the anma places in Korea provides top notch service which I only experienced in Japan (yoshiwara soapy) I would give the service 9.5 as the chick I had (my friend had the same coments ) was really patient and she could tell how I liked it. Her jerking me was so much better than me jerking myself and I have more than 20 years of experience with that!!!

Hope this will aid bros who are I Seoul looking to have some kimchi fun
Old 25-10-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
pseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentaism View Post
went to eve anma today, but unfortunately we werent given no massage, sadded ...
why not? please elaborate for awareness

Note: FRs are just references. 1 is an Example, 2 is a Coincidence, 3 is a Trend. Most importantly, one man's meat could be another man's poison. Therefore, do you trust the men who posted the FRs?

Old 03-11-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

bernardtimm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

After seeing her new pictures, I had to contact Sarah, but she told me she is in Shanghai.. Any recommendation on good FLs or agencies these days?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1