The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 17-01-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sm00thy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
I suspect many of the Bros who want outcall, maybe on business trip and think no time to hunt, or sometimes the ultra shy/kiasu type bros too intimidated to explore the local clubs and shops. Even myself when tried outcall from phone pics (via WeChat or OKT etc..) usually disappoint when the gal arrives, and frustrated as need to send girl away. So Outcall is not for fussy bros. Many PIMP also demand DownPayment and send any girl hoping you too horny to refuse, or just give up and accept the girl to not cause troubles (unfortunately many know and take advantage of our good nature, especially SG/Jap and certain foreigners with reputation to just 'accept').....but end result is you get chopped up as not satisfied or happy for what you pay...

I say its much more risky to rely on outcall OKT than explore options yourself and see the goods in person before payment, but to each his own, these bros much better off hiring a local nightlife guide who can take them to places and help them hunt/translate/negotiate dabao LT options.
You should try sh*thouse hehe.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mznxbcv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Grand boutique spa @ orchardz hotel near airport

Standard room: 270,000 rp
FJ : 400,000
Tips: 100,000
Total damage = 770,000

Looks: 8/10
Massage 6/10
HJ/BBBJ 6/10
FJ 7/10

Very pretty peitie size girl, boobs a++, tight. however do not see the so call butterfly or the all in package at the booking counter....only standard package or VIP.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal