The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: - a hitching encounter (a true story) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
Sorry guys I was away for a while. Work and life commitments... Also the relationship with Jiamin has taken a turn. Will update very soon I promise.
Oh noooo...so sad ...wat happened TS ?? ...Thks for coming back to update

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-01-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
ruffsian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to updates
Old 22-01-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
RonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Oh noooo...so sad ...wat happened TS ?? ...Thks for coming back to update
A good turn I hope hehe
Old 22-01-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LauNuaGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sorry guys I was away for a while. Work and life commitments... Also the relationship with Jiamin has taken a turn. Will update very soon I promise.
Take care bro.
Old 23-01-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HoweK3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm reading this in the MRT surrounded by OL's. The story is really getting my small head exited. Bad place to be in but awesome.
Old 23-01-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
take care and look forward to your updates.
Old 23-01-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

"Let's take that shower first okay? If not we can't fuck on my bed..."

With that, she stepped out of her thong and I saw her fully nude for the second time in the short duration of our friendship (or whatever this was). Leading me by the hand again, we got into the small shower cubicle and she turned on the water gingerly.

"Is this temperature okay? I like hot showers..."

At this point, I would have taken a bucket of ice over my head without hesitation. So I just nodded.

Turning away from me to face the wall, she pumped the shampoo bottle and started washing her long hair. I squeezed a good amount of shower gel into my palm and placed my lathered hands onto her damp shoulders. Stroking her warm shoulders with my soapy hands was super erotic, and I soon found my hands rubbing gently across her bare back and down to her butt cheeks before they moved across her chest and tummy.

"Mmm... It's nice to have someone help to bathe me," Jiamin giggled.

"How about this..." without warning, I thrust the index and middle fingers of my right hand between her ass and located the warm, soaking wet pussy I couldn't wait to fuck.

"Oooh..." her body went limp against mine as she leaned her bottom onto me and rocked onto my hand which had two fingers inside her. I found her spot quite easily (experienced with her liao, haha) and before we knew it, she moaned and sighed at the same time as she came.

My dick had been rock hard and witnessing the whole scene... Now it was his turn to get some action, finally. Jiamin finally turned around to face me and her tongue was in my mouth as she wrapped her hand around my cock and tugged on it a little roughly. I yelped a little but concentrated on the feeling of her kisses as I continued soaping and gently pinching her erect nipples.

"Whoosh!!!" the water came on as Jiamin reached back to turn on the shower again. "Let's get cleaned up here and move to the bed dear..."
Old 23-01-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow !!...wat a sensual & erotic bath tgt ! ...now to the bedroom to fuck

Old 23-01-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for ur upd TS
Old 23-01-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh wow !!...wat a sensual & erotic bath tgt ! ...now to the bedroom to fuck
can't wait for more updates from TS

Old 26-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Thanks for the soapy updates. I do hope d relationship took a good turn too!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 26-01-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
danyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 28-01-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
can't wait for more updates from TS
Where has TS & all the fansees gone to ?? ...It's been 5 days liao ...TS plzz come back wif yr next update asap...Thks

Old 31-01-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

"Whoosh!!!" the water came on as Jiamin reached back to turn on the shower again. "Let's get cleaned up here and move to the bed dear..."

A few minutes later, we were all cleaned up and drying ourselves with fluffy white towels (Jiamin had gotten me one too). I watched bemusedly as she put on a pair of black lacy panties and a matching nightie -- why bother when they were going to come off in no time...

I approached her from the back again and kissed the top of her head. She felt so tiny and vulnerable in her bare feet and lingerie. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck; as I felt her body go limp again, I spun her around and pushed her onto the bed.

She looked at me with those beautiful eyes, which told me all I needed to know about what I should do next.

Her legs were still dangling over the side of the bed... Kneeling on the floor in front of her, I placed both her valves on my shoulders as I gently kissed her legs and slowly made my way up to where it was warmest.

"Mmm...that's really... Nice," she commented. As my lips made contact with her inner thighs at the boundary where her skin ended and the lacy fabric began, I stuck out my tongue playfully and made contact with the moistened panties.

"This has to go..." I said as they came off with one swift motion. Once again I was greeted with the smoothest and cleanest looking pussy and clit so have ever seen on a grown woman. Without further commentary, I attacked her most private parts with my lips and tongue for the very first time.

"Ohhh God... please don't stop..."
Old 31-01-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
"This has to go..." I said as they came off with one swift motion. Once again I was greeted with the smoothest and cleanest looking pussy and clit so have ever seen on a grown woman. Without further commentary, I attacked her most private parts with my lips and tongue for the very first time.

"Ohhh God... please don't stop..."
Cunnilingus on notti Jia Min girl ! ...Yes, plsss dun stop TS...keep it cumming !! ....Thks for returning wif yr updates wif the notti gal ...Like wat u said as highlighted in pink

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1