The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
finn2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Hi bros

I plan to go Hatyai on 16-Feb. Any bro keen to join me as i going alone.

pm if interested.

Thanks for the time. Have a great day
Old 17-01-2010, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u View Post
Asian Hotel
55 Niphat Uthit 3 Road
Thanks Boss! Planning to pay the place a visit on my next trip!
Old 17-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
Thanks Boss! Planning to pay the place a visit on my next trip!
KABUKI si hami le?? Can inform me a little bo

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 17-01-2010, 10:30 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Thailord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThailord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
KABUKI si hami le?? Can inform me a little bo
It is like another Kiss Lounge set up but more class decor and also the girls dress better than Kiss Lounge....!

Chai boh price almost the same..!
Old 18-01-2010, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
goodbadmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

any one planning to go to Hatyai and Dandok this CNY?
Old 18-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
noname12sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any sites to learn thai language for newbie?
Old 19-01-2010, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
john_don deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be there from Feb 17 - Feb 19
Old 19-01-2010, 05:38 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Thailord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThailord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname12sg View Post
any sites to learn thai language for newbie?
Got.....I know 3 famous places....not sites, Danok, Hatyai and Bangkok, they got walking dictionary for rent!
Old 19-01-2010, 07:19 AM
Samster

klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

7am 7th Jan 2010

Arrived in Hatyai and checked into Mayflower with a good buddy who wished to remain anonymous and I shall call him Mr X. Decided to go and scout Channivate Area around 930am Thai time. As usual tell Tuk Tuk to go to SK Hotel in Chanivate Soi 3 and waited for Tuk Tuk driver to leave to avoid paying extra 500 Bahts as comission for him taking you to the farm!

Visited Apple as the 1st farm and immediately saw this blond looking chick who was quite talkative but gut feeling told me let’s visit all the farm 1st as I wanted to see if I can still connect with Beer. Visited many farms and since we were there Thursday morning and early we had the 1st pick. Saw at least more than 12 farms on 3 streets. When I reached Beer’s farm her college told me that she no longer works there! Good for her so took a long stroll back to the 1st farm. There was a blackout on some roads and it was quite a hot visit. Anyway took this girl name Soi from Apple farm and asked her to be back in the room by 11.30am.

She came quite close to the agreed time as compared to my Mr X girl also from the same area who came later! So normal TCSS 1st to get to know the girl better and man can this girl TALK! Tell me all about her history and then slowly I gave the hint then Im HORNY! She immediately said OK and ask me if I wanted to take a bath together! Said OK. She cleans me thoroughly but no other activity during bath! Too bad but normal for Thai girls in my visits there and Danok.

Now in Bed this girl is explosive and is truly responsive and willing to please. Surprising for a SYT! Decided to sleep and wait for dinner time but Mr X slept on and by the time was up it was dinner time. Wow Mr X girl very loving to him and then after dinner Mr X said no clubbing so we went to Diana and bought 1 red label and mixers like coke & sodas and tidbits and of course the girls would add in their stuff.

Girls were drinking and must say got them nice and high for our night session and again my girl was truly a pleaser and I contemplated asking her to stay on.
Old 19-01-2010, 07:20 AM
Samster

8th January 2010

Early morn received SMS and Mr X asked to go visit See Kim Yong area which means I had to say goodbye to Soi. Wah this girl real pro coz gave me a Thank You and will miss you card before leaving. I enjoyed being with her coz we went for movies and window shopping on the 1st afternoon. Any way went there and bad memories came back coz this area famous for bad service girls! Saw some familiar faces and Mr X finally picked up a very very SYT who was afraid this fat uncle will book her. Told her No but my young friend is interested in her! Wow she shift into Go gear immediately! Lucky bugger Mr X. Me aiyoh after seeing all the farm in Se Kim Yong area decided to call my girl but donno what kinda thing happening in her farm she was on the way to being booked. Decided to go to Chanivate are to reki again and surprisingly when was at her work place she was available but bad call coz she wasn’t feeling well.

Anyway to cut the story short didn’t expect anything form her today but she still tried to deliver though she was sick. Not enjoyable for both of us! But we chatted a lot!

I enjoyed a great trip of good food and more importantly of a good friend! Thanks Mr X! Looking forward to our next trip!
Old 19-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thailord View Post
Got.....I know 3 famous places....not sites, Danok, Hatyai and Bangkok, they got walking dictionary for rent!
Not only that, it can do what other dictionaries in the world can"t do- give u damn feelings-...good moods ....bad moods....and worst off ..help u to spend.... until u por...por....porkai.
Doesn"t come cheap....also....
Old 19-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
Not only that, it can do what other dictionaries in the world can"t do- give u damn feelings-...good moods ....bad moods....and worst off ..help u to spend.... until u por...por....porkai.
Doesn"t come cheap....also....

Cheap not good, Good not cheap....
Old 19-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=etct88;4488722][COLOR="Blue"][I][B]Cheap not good, Good not cheap

FREE one is the BEST ,
...but..... but...Not EASY to GET...
..and It takes aweful TIME to TRY.

Last edited by llbkoh; 19-01-2010 at 09:53 PM.
Old 20-01-2010, 12:01 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Cheap not good, Good not cheap....
To a certain degree, I have to agree.....hahahah!
Old 20-01-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

Here is my Fr for my 4d3n trip to hatyai/dannok the actual plan was 2nite dannok follow by last nite in hatyai but due to overwhelming booking of hotel in dannok no choice had to change first nite in hatyai 2nd and 3rd nite in dannok well this trip really brings me back to those gd old days when tiger was still flying and i go every year here it goes

my my my the hatyai airport did not change much still the same just tat they no longer allow touts to roam the airport so after clearing customs we(me mr p and mr j)monkey see monkey do follow some people buy 300 baht taxi voucher and wait at the taxi stand man no taxi was in sight stupid lor if they wan to do it this system at least make sure got enough taxi la the lady told us need to wait for 30mins but no alternate so lan lan wait lor den 2 chinese speaking touts approach us told us charge 280 lor den we go in to the counter to cancel the taxi booking and take back our money

Was glad tat we have a chinese/hokkien speaking taxi driver as we were greenhorn to dannok so will need a driver to get us to dannok the next day.
wanted to check in hotel before going farm but was nt sure if have the gals we wanted as late already 1600 taxi suggested we go choose the gals first ok lor rushing for time and not minding the extra 500baht commision to driver we say ok but told him before hand tat if the gals we dun like we dun choose and dun play extra for the trip he say ok due to bro Daredevil Fr we say go yaya of chanivet first and yup and and mr j got our gal from yaya 1 and 2 mr p get his gal i also dun know from where

went to check in lee garden damm pls brothers dun stay there so troublesome to take the lift and nt cheap somemore 1149 voucher at 1050 anyone else going pls stay at mayflower or regency new wing

hatyai gal:Fon
looks:7/10
boobs 7.5/10
gfe 8/10(can speak chinese and hokkien very well best i seem so far)
(she crazy crazy type like me so very click)
fj/bbbj:7/10 big natural "C" boobs the bbbj and fj was gd(but of course i had better before)

Mr p gal was a milf but very pro and service oriented and mr p felt tat was money well spend
Mr j gal was well i think mood swing type of gal sometimes very shy,quite sometimes crazy play wit u type but sadly was a dead fish on bed
oh forget to say the price we pay 2500 for each gal

went to watch a very funny thai movie wit my gal after tat go walk walk man i must say hatyai is back alive and kicking the streets are all busting with people and true la this is a couple and uncle,aunties heaven all busy shopping when we went to eat dinner at sky buffet at lee garden seems like all the familes and couple were looking at us man and well we went to eat the sky buffet as long time never eat well pls dun try guys it sucks 160bahts person we should go eat "zhi zhar" which taste better and cheaper

at nite went to kiss channel at 11 well no seats at level 1 so was brought upstairs and we decided to call of as cant see much of the show and no dancefloor and went to pargon well still lots of ladies there which normally i will fish and my success rate is 100% so far from my previous trip(i went to hatyai 4 times)but sometimes need to pay sometimes no but this trip my friends prefer booking of gals so we didnt fish have our fun there and went back for supper at roadside stall outside lee garden still got 1 guy selling roti prata well food there was cheap as usually

sorry nt much talk abt the gals asi belive bro will prefer to experience thenself this Fr is more to provide info for bros who want to go to hatyai anyway got contact for taxi from hatyai to dannok at 600-700baht only and he will help u buy hotel voucher as well if needed if anyone need pls pm me or ask for it.

the rest of the 2 days Fr i will post in dannok thread but tat will be tmr as too tired now thks guys
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1